Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2023, 12:57 PM

6,900 posts, read 3,738,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
It should be obvious by now that plenty of Nutmeggers have bought (and sold) Teslas. When in CT, hardly a day goes by without seeing not one, but several Teslas of all types on the road with CT plates! The "make Tesla's dealerships illegal in CT" is not stopping anybody that wants a Tesla. Plus, CT is a tiny state, it isn't as if going to another state is that hard.
I don't think anyone said you can't buy or own a Tesla in CT.
I canceled a Plaid and now have a Cybertruck on order. Can't wait. Look for me on the Merritt in Greenwich weekday mornings.
All the haters say it's ugly but it's going to blow up and take the nation by storm. Musk says orders are so off the hook you can't see the hook.
In the past year I've become one of the biggest Tesla fanboys out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2023, 01:55 PM

21,749 posts, read 28,070,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveM85 View Post
I canceled a Plaid and now have a Cybertruck on order. Can't wait. Look for me on the Merritt in Greenwich weekday mornings.
All the haters say it's ugly but it's going to blow up and take the nation by storm. Musk says orders are so off the hook you can't see the hook.
I'd never own one, but I appreciate the boldness of the design.

I generally hate modern car styling. Everything is so homogenized and boring (including most Teslas). So at least they're taking a chance with something different.

Old 07-31-2023, 02:02 PM

Now I see they're coming out with an ATV called the Cyberquad. Maybe we'll see them rampaging through New Haven and Central CT some day

Old 07-31-2023, 04:27 PM

6,125 posts, read 5,097,494 times
Quote:
I don't like the man's politics, but I've had a Model 3 for going on 2 yrs, and gotta say it's a blast to drive. It's a marvel of engineering.

Old 07-31-2023, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
I don't like the man's politics, but I've had a Model 3 for going on 2 yrs, and gotta say it's a blast to drive. It's a marvel of engineering.
It's ironic that someone who is dealing with combating climate change more than any other person on the planet now is so hated by certain factions of personnel.

Old 07-31-2023, 07:11 PM

6,125 posts, read 5,097,494 times
Quote:
It's ironic that someone who is dealing with combating climate change more than any other person on the planet now is so hated by certain factions of personnel.
Oh, I think his heart's in the right place on climate change. Tesla's mission statement says it all.

Old 08-26-2023, 05:46 PM

43 posts, read 32,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Totally agree with you about Musk and the car. Have had a Model 3 since 2018 and favorite car ever owned. Have driven cross-country a few times, gone to national parks, etc. and it has made the trips a delight!

Old 12-21-2023, 03:46 PM

34,930 posts, read 56,935,296 times
Well Connecticut’s first Tesla showroom has opened at Mohegan Sun. Finally. No more having to go to New York to buy a Tesla. Great news.

https://westfaironline.com/transport...t-mohegan-sun/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut