Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Consumer Electronics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2016, 04:48 PM

2,563 posts, read 3,682,291 times

Advertisements

I just keep putting them on my call block list, although I think that list has a limit. 500 numbers? I must be close.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2016, 06:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,263 times
Thumbs down Us pharmacy phone number is

(855) 355-8227

This is a working number to a front desk. You can hear all those smelly thieves in the background.

To hell with India and their disgusting people.

Old 02-06-2016, 03:28 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Welcome!!

Thank you for the entry

Old 02-09-2016, 09:56 AM

5 posts, read 13,161 times
Here is one of their numbers that has been good for a while

For every pharmacy call I get, I call them at least 10 times

We should all just blow up their phones

Old 02-10-2016, 02:36 PM

1 posts, read 1,228 times
There is a way to put your number on their DO NOT CALL LIST but it takes time and you have to be as persistent as they are. My buddy did it and now they never call him. They used to call him a couple times a day.
You play along with them and give them your credit card number wrong by like one digit. go back and fourth swaring it's your number, ask to talk to supervisor etc etc. Keep them on the phone for as long as possible never letting on that you're doing it on purpose.
It took him 3 months of doing this 1 or 2 times a day until they stopped.

Then again he had nothing better to do and all the time to do it.

Old 04-14-2016, 04:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,117 times
US PHARMACY has called my wife's phone many many times. It is a male with an Indian or Pakistan accent. The man is very cruel,beyond rude and frankly has said things that I can't even repeat when she refuses to do anything he says. She used to be a 911 dispatcher so these crooks.But don't bother her, this guy will call back repeatedly installed if you make him angry enough.We installed TrueCaller app on both our phones. It's free, does have a "Pro"version that doesn't have pop up ads. But it's been more than worth it! This app already had US PHARMACY on their scammers list several #'s. My wife had blocked us pharmacy at least 7-8 times,surprise surprise, NOT! They always get a new number it seems. There needs to be a way to shut these horrible scammers stopped. BBB is useless, we're also registered on the "do not call list". Doesn't faze these crooks.But that app will warn you if ANY number in their vast databases is calling you.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,057 times
Default Found a way to block their calls!

Nothing will stop these people. However there is a great free phone app that has worked wonders for me called "Should I Answer". Since installing this on my phone (Samsung s6) I have had zero calls get through from people like these. It works great and is behind the scene. Most of the time you won't even hear your phone ring. A nice bonus is that if you like you can report a number to them and then you will help anyone else not get a call from them too! Sweet revenge!Think of it as a community based effort. There are various settings. I have mine set to also block unknown callers. Once in a while this might block legit call but legit callers will always leave a message if they want to talk with you. I know have my phone back!

Old 05-19-2016, 12:49 PM

1 posts, read 1,006 times
I have had this US PHARMACY call my cell for the last three years. I have more call for them then my best friends. I just had one and I told the to take me off there call list. This I have done for three years.
I don't want to change my number but I may half too.
I'M GOING TO TRY THE States attorney in IOWA just one time to see what they say.

Old 05-19-2016, 02:54 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Welcome to the site!!

Im sorry your being bothered also

Old 05-20-2016, 10:05 AM

1,265 posts, read 3,461,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunman View Post
I have had this US PHARMACY call my cell for the last three years. I have more call for them then my best friends. I just had one and I told the to take me off there call list. This I have done for three years.
I don't want to change my number but I may half too.
I'M GOING TO TRY THE States attorney in IOWA just one time to see what they say.
Unfortunately, many of these calls originate from foreign countries. Even if the call is from overseas, there are ways for the caller to send a false caller ID signal, which make it seem that the call is coming from within the USA. No US State government, or even the Federal government can do anything about it.

When they call next, tell them that you have stopped taking all medications, because Abraham Lincoln told you to do so when you attended a Jimmy Buffet concert. They may stop calling, if you can convince them that you are not a viable customer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Consumer Electronics