Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2014, 01:03 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulone View Post
Since 313 knows for a fact that rude customers have a low IQ, then I wonder what he must think of someone who leaves their child in a hot car to die? I wonder what he thinks of someone who blames the employer for it? Surely he doesn't think that person is smart. Then again, his defense of this behavior proves otherwise.

I'm sure he/she (and I think it's a she) feels the employee was wronged by an evil corporation and psycho manager. You know, the typical drool that tends to fall out of the mouths of lazy people who have nothing going for them but their anger and aggression.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2014, 02:05 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Society made me leave my 1-year-old baby in the car with the windows rolled up in 90 degree heat, Officer.
The odd thing is, the article says the father thought he could keep the air conditioning on all day in the car. How do you do that without having the motor running all day, and running out of gas? Somebody wasn't very bright. How did this guy end up with custody of the child in the first place? There's a lot more to this story than we're being told, I think. I wonder if he had legal custody of the child at all. Maybe he kidnapped his child from a mother who had sole custody. It happens.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 08-27-2014 at 02:16 PM..

Old 08-28-2014, 04:49 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,635,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm sure he/she (and I think it's a she) feels the employee was wronged by an evil corporation and psycho manager. You know, the typical drool that tends to fall out of the mouths of lazy people who have nothing going for them but their anger and aggression.

I noticed that as well. 313's posts reek of anger and bitterness. I pray that he never produces a child. That poor child will probably catch hell just based on his anger here on the forum and his defense of child abuse.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:50 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,371,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The odd thing is, the article says the father thought he could keep the air conditioning on all day in the car. How do you do that without having the motor running all day, and running out of gas? Somebody wasn't very bright. How did this guy end up with custody of the child in the first place? There's a lot more to this story than we're being told, I think. I wonder if he had legal custody of the child at all. Maybe he kidnapped his child from a mother who had sole custody. It happens.
You don't. You either leave the engine running & eventually run out of gas, or leave the a/c running without the engine... which will blow hot air until the battery runs down. If this is what this guy thought (a/c would work without the engine running), then I question that he is even smart enough to operate a motor vehicle in a safe manner at all.
Idiot.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:16 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
I want to know what kind of high paying job this idiot had which would require so little intelligence. Even the most uneducated dimwit with half a brain would know you can't leave a car running all day, much less a little kid sitting in a car all day.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:52 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I want to know what kind of high paying job this idiot had which would require so little intelligence. Even the most uneducated dimwit with half a brain would know you can't leave a car running all day, much less a little kid sitting in a car all day.
What makes you think he had a high paying job? People with money have nannies.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:59 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
You don't. You either leave the engine running & eventually run out of gas, or leave the a/c running without the engine... which will blow hot air until the battery runs down. If this is what this guy thought (a/c would work without the engine running), then I question that he is even smart enough to operate a motor vehicle in a safe manner at all.
Idiot.
The thing is, if you leave the motor running all day (or half the day, as he did), and the keys in the car, you're still endangering the child. Anyone could break a window and steal the car with the child in it. Or kidnap the child.

According to one of the reports posted earlier, the guy had a history of carelessness with the child, that indicated he didn't really care. Plus, his regular babysitter was waiting for the child, she was expecting him to drop the child off, per earlier agreement. So he lied to police about not knowing he'd be required to work that day.

I still want to know how he came to have custody of a kid he seemed to feel burdened with and didn't seem to want.

Old 08-28-2014, 12:53 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
What makes you think he had a high paying job? People with money have nannies.

You can find it in this article, which will make you sick when you read it. Some people shouldn't be breeding.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:06 PM

2,865 posts, read 3,631,521 times
I am SO sick of hearing of people doing STUPID things like this. Leaving your children in the car to go to/do X, Y or Z. If you are that inept, then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to be a parent. I am sorry if this offends some but was/am a parent myself. When I got out of the car, my child got out of the car....PERIOD!! Whether it was in a car seat or walking. Wherever I went. One exception was fueling up and paying at the pump. Or I did not stop until I got to my destination. Poor kid was probably dehydated. Maybe we should lock the parent in the car for a couple of hours. Dumba**!!

Old 08-28-2014, 01:13 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You can find it in this article, which will make you sick when you read it. Some people shouldn't be breeding.
Thanks for that link. He killed the baby on purpose. His babysitter said she expected to babysit that day. He had a sitter.

He's a copycat of that other father who left his baby in the car while working. That guy pretended he forgot he had a baby in the car. I'm sure that news story gave him inspiration to do this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events