Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 01:35 PM

1,021 posts, read 1,880,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Awww, you must be so proud.
How could he not be proud? It shows this his children have grown up with the capability to see things for how they are in reality, not the PC utopia people like you would rather we think we live in. It shows they are not delusional and living in a fantasy world. It shows they have not been corrupted with false views encouraging white guilt. They see the world for how it is, for what happens in it, and who is most likely to commit certain actions.

He's one lucky dad to have kids who have accomplished that much in todays world, I can say that much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 02:06 PM

774 posts, read 744,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
How is this different from a bunch of suburban kids playing cowboys and Indians with cap guns?
Do you really need this explained?

Real drug, real money and real gun = baby thug. Gonna grow up to be a banger and then a convict.

Cowboys and Indians = pretend. They aren't really going to grow up to be cowboys or Indians. The cap guns will end up buried in their toy boxes not in an evidence locker at the local PD.

Old 04-20-2015, 02:10 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB1967 View Post
Sorry if the truth hurts. You leftists created a cottage industry of cop-outs for criminals.
What truth?

Old 04-20-2015, 02:11 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestRedux View Post
Ok, because the original comment made me laugh, I feel the need to explain again for those who didn't bother to read or understand the poster's explanation of this comment.

After Trayvon Martin was killed, President Obama said, "if I had a son, he would probably look like Trayvon Martin."

I don't know how anyone could have seen that statement as anything but blatantly racial and controversial. Let's suppose I'm the President. I'm a blue eyed, light featured white guy. There is a racially charged case where a black man kills an Aryan looking white kid under questionable circumstances. Would it be a good idea for me to say, "if I had a son, he would probably look like the little Aryan white boy who was killed by a black man under questionable circumstances?" What do you think?

This was not the first or only time that Obama waded into unnecessary waters in a racially charged case. Look up, "the Cambridge Police acted stupidly."

For that reason, it was pretty witty for someone to make the comment about this kid looking like the son Obama never had. The poster wasn't being racist, he/she was playing on the President own words.

By the time the Obama comment was made, the PC Police had already arrived in this thread and started comparing this kid to (white kids?) playing cowboys and Indians and the like, making the comment all that much more appropriate and funny.
Holy ****.

I knew exactly what he meant. I'll be polite and say I think his statement was totally out of left field, uncalled for and completely out of place.

Old 04-20-2015, 02:12 PM

774 posts, read 744,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The root problem in the black world is a complete lack of a family structure. That is where it all begins and ends. The parents evidently had horrible parents themselves, and, consequently, have no idea how to properly raise their own kids. Kids are brought into this world with only a mom and some guy who visits occasionally, if at all. The mom is on welfare, has no prospects of ever getting beyond that level, and the kids end up on the streets to fend for themselves, with little if any education. To them, moving up in the world is being able to buy a set of rims for their car or some gold teeth.

Are there really good black people out there ? Absolutely, but the ratio is so badly offset by the huge population who fit into the group I mentioned above. There are a lot more hood rats than college professors among blacks, and that is why we have the negative stereotypes we discuss so often on here.

Don, you forgot that all of this is the fault of white people and/or the police for the hundreds of years of oppression against their people.

Old 04-20-2015, 03:20 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Well, the outcome of this thread was surprising.

/sarcasm.

Old 04-20-2015, 03:23 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Well, the outcome of this thread was surprising.

/sarcasm.

The outcome...and the intent, of course.

Old 04-20-2015, 03:24 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,339,531 times
Quote:
How is this different from a bunch of suburban kids playing cowboys and Indians with cap guns?
My cap gun couldn't put a hole in my head.

Old 04-20-2015, 03:34 PM

5,314 posts, read 7,783,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspistol View Post
Do you really need this explained?

Real drug, real money and real gun = baby thug. Gonna grow up to be a banger and then a convict.

Cowboys and Indians = pretend. They aren't really going to grow up to be cowboys or Indians. The cap guns will end up buried in their toy boxes not in an evidence locker at the local PD.
Way to crush my dream...

Old 04-20-2015, 09:09 PM

35,045 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
The average suburban player of cowboys and Indians does not go on to murder either cowboys or Indians. Their parents have a role in their lives. Inner city, not so much. The average 24 year old single mother of five children ranging in age from 9 to 1 doesn't have too much time or inclination to provide parental guidance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events