Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2015, 08:41 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Hellooooo!

Have you seen the news lately?

Seems there is a walking while black problem for some, not all in authority.

At the end of the day, she doesn't want her son to wind up like FG, dead!

You have no clue if her son is deep into the drug culture as you posted this as a fact, this is how the rumor mill gets going.
When a mother says she is not sure if her son returns home at the end of the day she knows something about him that you and I don’t. Is it too much to assume he is into something illegal? “Walking while black” is a media creation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 09:26 PM

23,589 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
When a mother says she is not sure if her son returns home at the end of the day she knows something about him that you and I don’t. [b]Is it too much to assume he is into something illegal?
Too much to assume? Possibly. Any parent, who cares about their kids, will worry. I can only imagine that any parent, who care about their kids, would worry far more if they live in the area where she and her kids live. Not every kid who lives in a bad area is "into something illegal".

Old 04-30-2015, 11:34 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blimp View Post
I read that she has 6 kids, all daughters except for that one son. She is a single mother, and seems to have been unemployed for a very long time.

Is it me, or is there something wrong with this picture? Should perpetually unemployed single women be having six kids? Now they're all living off of federal welfare, of course.

I don't want to offend, but she doesn't seem to be exactly "Mom of the Year" during the other 364 days of the year.

Well she will probably get her own reality show now so those 6 kids will be well taken care of in a few minutes.

Old 04-30-2015, 11:37 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
She is unemployed. Initially she reported that she was an asst. manager at a recovery center. But later it came out that she isn't working.

Taxpayers must be supporting that family.

It doesn't make sense for her to work with six kids because when she gets paid her check would turn into DUST. Even if she was offered a $60,000 job she would still be struggling to make ends meet because six kids need food and clothes.

Old 05-01-2015, 12:14 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
It doesn't make sense for her to work with six kids because when she gets paid her check would turn into DUST. Even if she was offered a $60,000 job she would still be struggling to make ends meet because six kids need food and clothes.
You describe an unfit mother. i.e. Someone who lays with men & brings kids into world where they have no ability to provide for them. Yet, though she has no job, and presumably nothing else to do, she can't teach her son not to go to a riot and throw bricks.

"Unfit" is being nice.

Old 05-01-2015, 04:14 AM

415 posts, read 514,406 times
Quote:
I read that she has 6 kids, all daughters except for that one son. She is a single mother, and seems to have been unemployed for a very long time.

Is it me, or is there something wrong with this picture? Should perpetually unemployed single women be having six kids? Now they're all living off of federal welfare, of course.

I don't want to offend, but she doesn't seem to be exactly "Mom of the Year" during the other 364 days of the year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Really? Who exactly is going to provide for those children and pay for them? You?

Nope not you? Then who? The government?
I think his point is that you likely already pay for them (I'm assuming you pay taxes, no?).

Old 05-01-2015, 05:26 AM
FBJ

Maybe it was hard for her to say no to attractive men who wanted to have sex which led to the number of kids.

Old 05-01-2015, 05:34 AM

415 posts, read 514,406 times
Quote:
Yeah? Because white mothers, many of which live in trailer parks, tend to be married in the first place and not single moms.

3/4ths of black mothers are single mothers, while 3/4ths of white mothers are married

All the while, those single stay-at-home black welfare mothers are reproducing at rates far higher than those married white mothers.

50 years ago, the last honest liberal, the late Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan, predicted the exact outcome of the most oxymoronic named thing in history - "The Great Society"

The Great Society and Section 8 and even the Civil Rights Act were scams: the largest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind engineered by gentry liberals and brokered by Jewish social engineers, land speculators and Merchant Bankers. The Great Society was great for them and pure evil inflicted on everyone else. People like Donald Sterling of LA Clippers fame, George Soros and all of Obama's slumlord friends who put him in White House love the Great Society.

75% black babies with no known father and record poverty for blacks is good for business. 24 trillion dollars and counting. What's left of black households now have record low average net worth ($7,000 down over 50% since 2006). In inflation adjusted numbers, blacks are poorer than any point in history. And, yes, that includes periods of slavery!! As impossible as that sounds - "that can't be!!!" Well, it's more than possible.

Back to Sen. Moynihan: he concluded that the structure of family life in the black community constituted a 'tangle of pathology ... Which will perpetuate itself and that 'at the heart of the deterioration of the fabric of Negro society is the deterioration of the Negro family. It is the fundamental source of the weakness of the Negro community". He warned congress that the matriarchal structure of black culture weakened the ability of black men to function as authority figures. In primitive African culture, the biggest, strongest man ruled over his peers. Social engineers needed to figure out a way to get black men out of black families.

Moynihan concluded in the now famous "Moynihan Report": "The steady expansion of welfare programs can be taken as a measure of the steady disintegration of the Negro family structure in the United States".

In 1965, he warned congress that "the gap between the Negro and every other group in American society is widening." He also predicted the complete failure of the family structure for Negroes. He coined the now famous phrase "defining deviancy down". It's probably the most honest social term ever created. He rightly predicted that once welfare programs completely destroyed black families and culture, that other groups including poor whites would follow suit.

He was a prophet!!! In 1965, 25% of blacks were born out of wedlock, today, it's over 75%. Over the same period, out of wedlock births for whites went from 4% to 25.9%.

This is socially constructed meaning it's happened on purpose. Apparently, there's a lot of money to be made from destroying the culture of a nation and "Defining Deviancy Down". Patriarchy is only allowed for the gentry class. The intelligentsia needs an easily controlled matriarchal society to succeed. That's why fathers were marginalized and degraded in the black community.

It was easier to attack blacks as a group first.

I recommend the complete reading of the Moynihan Report for anyone interested in understanding what's happening to our country.

Old 05-01-2015, 05:35 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
When a mother says she is not sure if her son returns home at the end of the day she knows something about him that you and I don’t. Is it too much to assume he is into something illegal? “Walking while black” is a media creation.
I believe your taking her words out of context.

If one is Caucasian, they have no clue the fear mother's of color have for their kids. Walking while black is not a media creation. I've heard many mother's of minorities say this who's child was killed by someone who isn't. No fallacy about that, IMO.

It appears with the latest headlines, POC are not treated well by those in authority.

She wants her son to not die at the hands of police for just being POC.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:10 AM

922 posts, read 806,788 times
This whole family is such a stereotype, I hope blacks understand everytime they start rioting they pepetuate the same stereotypes over and over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events