Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2015, 10:11 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,180,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
As I explained earlier - there's a HUGE difference between two people getting into a fight with a child in the same building and an animal purposely inflicting harm on a child. Stop being dense.
So a child's life is more important than a teenager's life, or the teen's life is less important because they're older ?

One life matters more ?

Where have I heard a similar complaint before ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
EXACTLY. Now you're getting it! Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

If me and you get into a physical fight at a bar and during the course of our fight, you hit me with a beer bottle - that's par for the course as far as fights go.
Maybe where you're from and how you were raised or a reflection of your own character.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2015, 10:12 PM

10,785 posts, read 5,699,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
They're all terrible, I don't care about ranking them.
The two fights are very different. The white girl fight was mutual combat, between two girls who at first appeared to be friends, or at least acquaintances. Rules were set out at the beginning of the fight. The fight stops temporarily so that one girl can remove her shoes, fix her hair, and arrange her jewelry. When the action stops and the one girl leaves, the mutual combat was over. The girl that persued the one that was leaving became the aggressor at that point. If you attack someone that doesn't want to fight, they may use a weapon against you.

I know that you don't care about ranking them, as that wouldn't fit into the story you are trying to spin, but the fights aren't even remotely similar.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:15 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,953,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxPhd View Post
The two fights are very different. The white girl fight was mutual combat, between two girls who at first appeared to be friends, or at least acquaintances. Rules were set out at the beginning of the fight. The fight stops temporarily so that one girl can remove her shoes, fix her hair, and arrange her jewelry. When the action stops and the one girl leaves, the mutual combat was over. The girl that persued the one that was leaving became the aggressor at that point. If you attack someone that doesn't want to fight, they may use a weapon against you.

I know that you don't care about ranking them, as that wouldn't fit into the story you are trying to spin, but the fights aren't even remotely similar.
He knows that. He just wants to argue for the sake of arguing.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:25 PM

1,225 posts, read 1,407,043 times
Another day in Ghetto-ville.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:34 PM

Quote:

Wow.

I guess you missed the part of the fight where they stopped fighting, then the girl goes and gets a shovel while the other girls are telling her to stop and hits the other girl who's given up and running away. But hey, it's ok because "rules were set at the beginning".

I don't care about ranking these, because this isn't college football, people involved in all of these fights could've inflicted serious damage based on their stupid actions. Of course the woman putting the child at danger is the worst, but none of the others are any better. Continue to rank these like this is some sort of playoff committee, if you wish.

But if someone posts a thread in which a black person beats down someone with a weapon in an unfair situation, there better not be a peep out of either of you two.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:36 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,008,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I went to school with "white trash". I frequently got bullied by such people. I don't see them as any better than hood rat Blacks.
Neither do I, honestly.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Wow.

I guess you missed the part of the fight where they stopped fighting, then the girl goes and gets a shovel while the other girls are telling her to stop and hits the other girl who's given up and running away. But hey, it's ok because "rules were set at the beginning".
She was through fighting, and was leaving. She got the shovel AFTER she was pursued by the other girl.

I guess that was lost on you as it doesn't fit in with your spin.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
She was through fighting, and was leaving. She got the shovel AFTER she was pursued by the other girl.

I guess that was lost on you as it doesn't fit in with your spin.
And then proceeded to bash her in the head with it even after the girl who "aggressively pursued" her ran away.

I guess that part was lost on you, since you're desperately trying to justify smashing someone in the head with a shovel.

I guess the girl didn't realize it was a "no holds barred" match when they agreed to the rules of the fight beforehand.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:15 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,953,536 times
Quote:

I guess the girl didn't realize it was a "no holds barred" match when they agreed to the rules of the fight beforehand.
Refrain from fighting if you can't accept the potential for injury.

Case in point - the animal that attacked the woman holding the infant...wouldn't shed a tear if the girl being savagely beat stabbed her, shot her, or seriously injured her in some other way.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:17 PM

Quote:
And then proceeded to bash her in the head with it even after the girl who "aggressively pursued" her ran away.

I guess that part was lost on you, since you're desperately trying to justify smashing someone in the head with a shovel.

You clearly have an agenda. It's not surprising that the differences in the two videos are lost on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events