Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2015, 04:48 PM

11 posts, read 9,840 times

Advertisements

Yes it is sad but that's our culture now. Imagine hearing a baby scream in pain but you are dancing because the kids mom is being beat? Truly disgusting. If the police find the attackers they could all be charged with child endangerment which could be a felony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Just my opinion view, but violent black on white crime in the USA is staggering in my opinion. All people commit crimes though, and all are guilty of all sins, but I will not be PC and downplay black on white violent crimes....just youtube it....black flash mobs, knock out games, and etc. The media sweep it under the rug in my opinion. Just my opinion and view...
Exactly why I'm leaving this country. The politicians and media who refuse to do anything about this behavior will very sorry one day.

Old 06-26-2015, 05:29 PM

573 posts, read 586,059 times
Youtube removed the video because it didn't conform to their leftist beliefs that all crime in America is created by racist white people. Thought you should know.

Old 06-26-2015, 05:47 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,532,338 times
Thankfully liveleak.com exists.

Old 06-26-2015, 05:55 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaitingmyescape View Post
Yes it is sad but that's our culture now. Imagine hearing a baby scream in pain but you are dancing because the kids mom is being beat? Truly disgusting. If the police find the attackers they could all be charged with child endangerment which could be a felony.
Child endangerment and cruel treatment of babies exists all over the world.

Old 06-26-2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Thankfully liveleak.com exists.
I have one question. Why is there such a desire to see Black people fighting and committing crimes?

I certainly don't like seeing it. I do not benefit from anything on liveleak or WorldStarHipHop.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveswater_outdoors View Post
Youtube removed the video because it didn't conform to their leftist beliefs that all crime in America is created by racist white people. Thought you should know.
It might be removed, but it is not because it didn't comform. I can find plenty of videos with Black people fighting in them. This particular video, however, had a child in it.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Child endangerment and cruel treatment of babies exists all over the world.
Correct? But what's your point?

Old 06-26-2015, 06:20 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,421,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Having been assaulted by "hood rat Blacks" and the "White trash" types, I have no respect for either element, and to me, they both behave the same. In fact, "hood rat" culture is really an offshoot of "redneck" culture when you look at it. Thomas Sowell has an essay about this.
Right. I would say most, if not all, of this sort of thing is more socioeconomic than racial. I am , of course, speaking about physical violence etc.

Green, have you read "Our Kind of People" by Lawrence Otis Graham?

I should also mention that I have had issues with trashy white women in my time in adulthood. Hard to believe what people are capable of sometimes.
My high school situation sticks with me most because it was so disappointing.

Last edited by ByeByeLW; 06-26-2015 at 06:29 PM..

Old 06-26-2015, 06:21 PM

519 posts, read 597,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Just my opinion view, but violent black on white crime in the USA is staggering in my opinion. All people commit crimes though, and all are guilty of all sins, but I will not be PC and downplay black on white violent crimes....just youtube it....black flash mobs, knock out games, and etc. The media sweep it under the rug in my opinion. Just my opinion and view...
not just your opinion, it's a fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events