Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2015, 05:43 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
What does that have to do with the two women fighting?
What does two women fighting have to do with this incident ?

This was one [apparently] girl attacking another [apparently] girl. It was an assault, a beating, a sneak attack, a mugging... not a fight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2015, 06:16 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,785 times
Quote:
I have one question. Why is there such a desire to see Black people fighting and committing crimes?

I certainly don't like seeing it. I do not benefit from anything on liveleak or WorldStarHipHop.
yeah there is a desire to see black people fighting...really?

there is a strong desire to see what is happening out there and not depend totally on mainstream liberal media for the news...they never show you this stuff...the stuff that keeps white families as far away from predominantly black neighborhoods as possible for safety

Old 06-27-2015, 06:51 AM

411 posts, read 416,329 times
I'm surprised that people regard what happened in the video as a "fight". If you have to drag someone by the hair out of the sitting position (with a child on their lap) then that aint no fight. The girl was attacked! Even the baby was attacked. Where are the parents of these scummy teenaged attackers and why aren't they held accountable.

Old 06-27-2015, 07:03 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildOnions View Post
I'm surprised that people regard what happened in the video as a "fight". If you have to drag someone by the hair out of the sitting position (with a child on their lap) then that aint no fight. The girl was attacked! Even the baby was attacked. Where are the parents of these scummy teenaged attackers and why aren't they held accountable.
oh Im sure the parents are fine upstanding citizens and the kids are just rotten apples...NOT
typical situation im afraid, the apple don't fall far from the entitled tree

Old 06-27-2015, 07:33 AM

402 posts, read 976,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
When do we start holding agitators and videoing bystanders criminally accountable? If one sees something like this happening, laughs and doesn't call the police, they are partially responsible.

Absolute agreement - Idiot recording no one calling 911. Should also be charged when they come forward with the recording

Old 06-27-2015, 07:34 AM

47 posts, read 34,592 times
This same story showed up on Stormfront just as it showed up here

Old 06-27-2015, 08:14 AM

2,964 posts, read 3,532,338 times
Quote:
I have one question. Why is there such a desire to see Black people fighting and committing crimes?

I certainly don't like seeing it. I do not benefit from anything on liveleak or WorldStarHipHop.
Most of us non-pc people are getting sick of this black people are the victim of white racism crap, when far more white people have been the victims of black violence since the modern era began.

Old 06-27-2015, 08:57 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,898,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildOnions View Post
It wasn't a fight at all it was an attack it is clear for all to see regardless of how some try to spin the story. As far as the parents go they won't be held accountable and they have failed at raising well adjusted kids why would anyone expect them to step up now at this point those kids are mostly done raising. It is clear through reading some of these posts that resorting to physical violence is an acceptable way of dealing with disagreements for some folks on this forum I'm not surprised in this country we have prisons full of people convicted of violent offenses. That sort of behavior and mindset won't get these kids in the video very far in life its a cycle.

Old 06-27-2015, 09:50 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times
The shock of this video took me by surprise, I wasnt expecting anything as awful as seeing what happened.. if this is normal over there and seen by some as a fight which it certainly wasnt, then I wonder about the sanity and integrity of the public, when someone could film that and do nothing to help.. and some comments on here are so stupid bringing in racism AGAIN...

Old 06-27-2015, 10:05 AM

2,284 posts, read 1,585,059 times
That was appalling, evil and calculated. She had a toddler in her arms !!! That girl's posture tells it all that she was going to attack. Then the boy dancing over her getting beat and the bystanders shooting video should ALL go to jail. Don't put them in juvenile detention jail cells with other bad thugs who do minimal community service where they meet other horrible people. They need gut checks but since we have the ACLU and kids suing parents for college tuition or use of video games and texting in the wee hours, your authority has become limited.
Give them isolated physical work and a 5-10 hour class by authorities because their parents obviously haven't helped them.

It makes you wonder what is not caught on tape and why people hesitate to hire you based on appearance. Honestly, our young society is much worse off and have worse attitudes than decades past. The increasing freedoms allowing people to do just about anything with minimal punishment within our weak legal system makes it it look like we are in apocalyptic times and I am not the religious type but what we see nowadays really makes you think.

Last edited by frankrj; 06-27-2015 at 11:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events