Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2015, 06:15 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,892,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It's still a fight, albeit, one party is not trying to participate.

BTW, you ignored the rest of my post. Why pick only that part out?
No it isn't the girl seated was the victim 100% and the 3 year old was also a victim 100%. The girl doing the hitting, hair pulling and shoving is the perpetrator 100% it isn't even a close call I do not attribute any fault based on that video to either one of the victims it was an unprovoked vicious attack those kids surrounded those two girls seated like rabid dogs you really need to take a closer look at the body language of all parties involved and also listen closely to the voices it's so so obvious.

Last edited by AFP; 06-29-2015 at 06:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2015, 06:19 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,892,143 times
Quote:
And people like myself are sick of hearing others constantly complain about Blacks, as if the whole race is the problem. I have a problem with those who do not differentiate between decent Black people and hood rats.

So in your eyes, right wing news is better?
That is a very valid point I have noticed the sweeping generalizations as well. I think most people making those generalizations are doing it to just be irritating. Although I really do think some could really be that dumb.

Last edited by AFP; 06-29-2015 at 06:27 PM..

Old 06-29-2015, 06:23 PM

154 posts, read 120,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Crazy story but it happens and whites arent always the target. My best friend had someone trying to fight her while she was holding her baby son. They both were black. And there wasnt a gang around either. Look if you live in an environment where defense is necessary to survival it becomes the way in which you deal with conflict because it's the survivor instinct. It's not right but nearly every person I know who grew up in the projects or the ghetto struggles with being able to deal with conflict without fighting because it's how they naturally learn early on to deal with issues they have with another person. A black person that has not grown up in that environment will handle a situation a lot differently. I went to a mostly white school in middle school and high school whenever blacks girls got into with other girls it never became violent. Because these girls didnt live in an area where fighting is how you handle beef with someone. But the black girls that came from the south side of Chicago and moved to my school were quick to throw hands if someone made them mad. Heck my mom grew up in the projects and even as we were living in upper middle class areas my mom would want to throw hands if people or unleash the ghetto attitude if people pissed her off. Me and my sisters were not raised in that way and to date ive only been in one fight. Of course the typical ignorant posters will still claim that black people are more violent and will never specify that the black people that are violent typically live in an violent areas where violence is the norm in the first place.

I mean I went to black elementary schools growing up in working class/bad area and it was normal for fighting to happen because of the socioeconomic level of the people living there. White girls that live in these areas know how to fight to. Everyone does, because if you don't you will be a target.

And nah the majority of the time any fight ive ever seen has been one on one with black chicks. The only other time there friends may step in is if the other chicks friends step in. Now the youtube videos always posted on here depict a gang of people fighting one person at a time but irl ive never seen that happen. A lot of these girls don't need help, h*** I know girls that can throw hands so good they could beat a grown man's a$$-my mom's mom and my mom are two I can think of lol.

Anyway going back to the story. The crime is awful not because of the racial aspect but because the baby was involved.
I don't care where someone was raised, when you become an adult, in the adult world, learn to control your emotions. I'm sick of excuses for animal-like behavior. The ghetto-type adults (unless they're mentally unbalanced) know fighting is wrong, but they do it anyway. Especially when they see someone they think they can 'take.'

Old 06-29-2015, 06:25 PM

3,749 posts, read 4,963,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
The girl who attacked the other girl holding the baby is a coward - obviously she knew the girl holding the baby wasn't going to get up & fight. And, as a result of the fight the baby got hurt. Sickening. Hopefully the attacker will go to jail for the rest of her life.
A 13 year old should not go to jail for life, period.

Where were this chick's parents? I hope the mom and the baby are OK.

Old 06-29-2015, 06:25 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,600,459 times
Quote:
It's still a fight, albeit, one party is not trying to participate.

BTW, you ignored the rest of my post. Why pick only that part out?

You're trying to clean it up by insisting it's a fight. It's not a fight, it's an attack. If someone comes up to you and starts beating you from behind and you're ducking and covering your head, you want the police to say it was a fight or that you were attacked?

Old 06-29-2015, 06:27 PM

154 posts, read 120,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Just my opinion view, but violent black on white crime in the USA is staggering in my opinion. All people commit crimes though, and all are guilty of all sins, but I will not be PC and downplay black on white violent crimes....just youtube it....black flash mobs, knock out games, and etc. The media sweep it under the rug in my opinion. Just my opinion and view...
They also sweep the disproportionate number of black on white rapes as opposed to white on black under the rug. They don't even want to get near that one.

Old 06-29-2015, 06:27 PM

72,981 posts, read 62,569,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
The girl who attacked the other girl holding the baby is a coward - obviously she knew the girl holding the baby wasn't going to get up & fight. And, as a result of the fight the baby got hurt. Sickening. Hopefully the attacker will go to jail for the rest of her life.
The attacker isn't going to get life. In the state of Texas, which is one of the strictest in terms of sentencing, she isn't going to get life. No murder took place. And in Texas, one has to be at least 17 to be put in adult prison. Said person was around 13 or 14.

Old 06-29-2015, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golabki View Post
They also sweep the disproportionate number of black on white rapes as opposed to white on black under the rug. They don't even want to get near that one.
Can you prove how many Whites get raped by Blacks?

Furthermore, do you know how many Black women get raped, and Native American women as well? Or does none of that concern you?

Old 06-29-2015, 06:30 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,174,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini-apple-less View Post
A 13 year old should not go to jail for life, period.

Where were this chick's parents? I hope the mom and the baby are OK.
I disagree. You attack a child for no reason, you deserve to be out of regular society for the rest of your natural life.

One of the problems with this country is that criminals are treated with kid gloves. Then they get out of jail after a short period of time and continue committing crimes, many of these worse than what they did before.

Old 06-29-2015, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You're trying to clean it up by insisting it's a fight. It's not a fight, it's an attack. If someone comes up to you and starts beating you from behind and you're ducking and covering your head, you want the police to say it was a fight or that you were attacked?
I don't make much distinction between being in a fight and being attacked. If you are attacking someone, you are starting a fight. To me, fight and attack are interchangeable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events