Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2015, 11:33 AM

73,075 posts, read 62,706,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
yeah there is a desire to see black people fighting...really?

there is a strong desire to see what is happening out there and not depend totally on mainstream liberal media for the news...they never show you this stuff...the stuff that keeps white families as far away from predominantly black neighborhoods as possible for safety
And people like me are sick of the constant complaints about Blacks as a whole. I have nothing to do with that violence. What am I expected to do? Take responsibility for fo

I think some people just want this version: "Blacks are a menace of society,avoid them". Where is this same zeal when there are Blacks doing good things, such as the video below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgZvdl5qE58
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Most of us non-pc people are getting sick of this black people are the victim of white racism crap, when far more white people have been the victims of black violence since the modern era began.
And people like myself are sick of hearing others constantly complain about Blacks, as if the whole race is the problem. I have a problem with those who do not differentiate between decent Black people and hood rats.

So in your eyes, right wing news is better?

Old 06-29-2015, 01:57 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,613,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
from what i read on another site,this is fake.
nope.

Rowlett teen in custody after viral video shows her beating another girl who was holding a child

Old 06-29-2015, 02:46 PM

I'm going to set the record straight on this. What that girl did was wrong. There was no excuse for what she did, and the damage done to the child. The girl who started the fight should suffer the consequences. You do the crime, you the time.

I also find it highly disingenuous and illogical to use that incident as an indictment on the Black population. It is illogical to take that video and say "see what Blacks are like", especially when there are Blacks, plenty of them, who don't behave like that. If all one uses this incident for is to complain about a particular ethnicity, then said person is not thinking logically.

And it somewhat surprises me that this took place in Rowlett, Texas. That is kind of a high income area.

Old 06-29-2015, 02:47 PM

Well, she's in custody. Now we wait for a verdict and a sentence.

Old 06-29-2015, 02:52 PM

828 posts, read 909,546 times
13 years old and behaving this way?

What's she going to do when life slaps her around a bit, and she really gets bitter? That rage is not going anywhere any time soon.

God help us all!

Old 06-29-2015, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
13 years old and behaving this way?

What's she going to do when life slaps her around a bit, and she really gets bitter? That rage is not going anywhere any time soon.

God help us all!
There are 10 year olds that would throw hands like that. My father went to elementary school with children who behaved in a violent manner. And this was in the early 1960s.

Old 06-29-2015, 02:53 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,613,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'm going to set the record straight on this. What that girl did was wrong. There was no excuse for what she did, and the damage done to the child. The girl who started the fight should suffer the consequences. You do the crime, you the time.

I also find it highly disingenuous and illogical to use that incident as an indictment on the Black population. It is illogical to take that video and say "see what Blacks are like", especially when there are Blacks, plenty of them, who don't behave like that. If all one uses this incident for is to complain about a particular ethnicity, then said person is not thinking logically.

And it somewhat surprises me that this took place in Rowlett, Texas. That is kind of a high income area.
if someone comes up to you while you're holding a baby and wants to fight you, and you refuse, and that person starts beating the crap out of you -

do you honestly call that a fight?

Old 06-29-2015, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
if someone comes up to you while you're holding a baby and wants to fight you, and you refuse, and that person starts beating the crap out of you -

do you honestly call that a fight?
It's still a fight, albeit, one party is not trying to participate.

BTW, you ignored the rest of my post. Why pick only that part out?

Old 06-29-2015, 06:14 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,178,495 times
The girl who attacked the other girl holding the baby is a coward - obviously she knew the girl holding the baby wasn't going to get up & fight. And, as a result of the fight the baby got hurt. Sickening. Hopefully the attacker will go to jail for the rest of her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events