Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2015, 10:31 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,925,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
When do we start holding agitators and videoing bystanders criminally accountable? If one sees something like this happening, laughs and doesn't call the police, they are partially responsible.
NOW!!

That idiot dancing thug should be charged, as well as the videographer...anyone who stands around and agitates and keeps a bad situation fueled and going needs to be held responsible

maybe karma will end the dancing idiot and the other thugs who cheered and leered....good riddance animals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 11:03 AM

17,183 posts, read 22,926,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
What can go "both ways" - you're video simply shows a girl going up and punching someone. It's not really uncommon for people to fight. It IS uncommon for someone to attack a woman holding her child.
I am in my 70s. When I was growing up, it was uncommon for girls or women to fight physically. There were often verbal altercations, but very few physical ones. I am not sure why we have suddenly began to react physically to everything.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:19 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Tolkienish Figure View Post
Black crime rates are high, and in particular violent crime. That is a verifiable fact.
Okay. What's the point?

Old 06-26-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
The bullying was there...

But...

They're not as violent.
Tell that to someone who was subjected to violence from "white trash" types. Vandalized house, got shot with a paintball gun, got beat up in a class room. I can name more, but I'll stop here.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:27 AM

Judging from how this thread started to evolve, I figured this would turn into a "Blacks are a violent people" thread. Same as it ever was.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:36 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,757,525 times
Absolutely savagery! No other word to describe it. The baby hit the ground and was screaming. I haven't read the posts on this thread, nor do I care to, but I'm sure it's full of the usual excuses. Some things never change.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Absolutely savagery! No other word to describe it. The baby hit the ground and was screaming. I haven't read the posts on this thread, nor do I care to, but I'm sure it's full of the usual excuses. Some things never change.
Well, I'm not giving any excuses for that behavior. You endanger your child in such a way, you deserve to pay for it.

My main beef is this is starting to turn to "complain about Blacks".

Old 06-26-2015, 11:42 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,273,755 times
Crazy story but it happens and whites arent always the target. My best friend had someone trying to fight her while she was holding her baby son. They both were black. And there wasnt a gang around either. Look if you live in an environment where defense is necessary to survival it becomes the way in which you deal with conflict because it's the survivor instinct. It's not right but nearly every person I know who grew up in the projects or the ghetto struggles with being able to deal with conflict without fighting because it's how they naturally learn early on to deal with issues they have with another person. A black person that has not grown up in that environment will handle a situation a lot differently. I went to a mostly white school in middle school and high school whenever blacks girls got into with other girls it never became violent. Because these girls didnt live in an area where fighting is how you handle beef with someone. But the black girls that came from the south side of Chicago and moved to my school were quick to throw hands if someone made them mad. Heck my mom grew up in the projects and even as we were living in upper middle class areas my mom would want to throw hands if people or unleash the ghetto attitude if people pissed her off. Me and my sisters were not raised in that way and to date ive only been in one fight. Of course the typical ignorant posters will still claim that black people are more violent and will never specify that the black people that are violent typically live in an violent areas where violence is the norm in the first place.

I mean I went to black elementary schools growing up in working class/bad area and it was normal for fighting to happen because of the socioeconomic level of the people living there. White girls that live in these areas know how to fight to. Everyone does, because if you don't you will be a target.

And nah the majority of the time any fight ive ever seen has been one on one with black chicks. The only other time there friends may step in is if the other chicks friends step in. Now the youtube videos always posted on here depict a gang of people fighting one person at a time but irl ive never seen that happen. A lot of these girls don't need help, h*** I know girls that can throw hands so good they could beat a grown man's a$$-my mom's mom and my mom are two I can think of lol.

Anyway going back to the story. The crime is awful not because of the racial aspect but because the baby was involved.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:42 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, I'm not giving any excuses for that behavior. You endanger your child in such a way, you deserve to pay for it.
Are you saying the Victim is a fault for endangering the child?

Old 06-26-2015, 11:51 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

My main beef is this is starting to turn to "complain about Blacks".
how did she endanger her child 'in such a way'?
by going outdoors?

why was that deserving of getting viciously attacked and having the baby's head gashed wide open?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events