Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2015, 09:48 PM

34,070 posts, read 17,088,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
An officer goofy enough to identify his employer and pose in his underpants on Social media is an immature idiot and an embarrassment to himself and employer, regardless of the print.

and I'm a firm believer in Employment At Will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2015, 09:48 PM

154 posts, read 120,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
You'd be surprised. In the past though as I'm married now. The best is when you get to spank the kids of some redneck like they are yours...
HAHA! Yeah, ok.

Old 06-25-2015, 09:49 PM

34,070 posts, read 17,088,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I have the same reaction with this dumbass as I did with the Fire Captain Bible gays issue.

They have a right to post whatever dumbass **** they want but I as an employer have the right to fire your ass if it in anyway impacts my company or business that I don't like.

You have your freedom and I have mine.

Old 06-25-2015, 09:57 PM

601 posts, read 460,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golabki View Post
HAHA! Yeah, ok.
Guys like me are the reason guys like you and Roof get mad. Already an outcast and constantly getting shot down by women, you hate to see a smooth playa like me with your precious white women. Problem is, they were never yours to begin with. Most black guys I know have been with at least 20 white chicks and you just can't accept it.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:04 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
Guys like me are the reason guys like you and Roof get mad. Already an outcast and constantly getting shot down by women, you hate to see a smooth playa like me with your precious white women. Problem is, they were never yours to begin with. Most black guys I know have been with at least 20 white chicks and you just can't accept it.

The BS meter is about to explode.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:07 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,507,413 times
Wouldn't wearing flag underwear be disrespectful anyway? Making him a double dumbass. Maybe I'm too old school, but I'd never wear my country, state or battle flag on my butt (unless I disliked it). Anywho, good riddance.

Last edited by elan; 06-25-2015 at 10:32 PM..

Old 06-25-2015, 10:13 PM

4,664 posts, read 8,243,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Whether I like it or not?

As to you thinking I was directly comparing the two, you must not have read the post I was responding to and quoted in my post.

That quoted post was comparing how if we are going to become a totally PC society, worried about offending anyone, then maybe the Hawaiian state flag should have it's Union Jack removed. So as to not offend Irish people who might see it at the state capitol or around the state;

Needless to say it is not on liberals radar, because the PC police are not worried about offending a non PC protected group.
Instead this tragedy is being used for people to fall all over themselves to try and prove how they are not racist. Even to the point of removing the flag on a toy car from an old TV show.

`

Being "liberal" does not equal "PC police". If you think so then don't understand the term liberal. If you honestly think thatyour claim of removing the Hawaiian flag so not to offend the Irish (??) Is the same as the confederate flag link to racism then you're not worth debating. 6 people were killed (horrific incident) by a racist pig. The flag, whether you believe it or not, IS a symbol of America's slavery past. Put it in a museum, read about history, but flying it on Capitol grounds is stupid. Period.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:16 PM

4,664 posts, read 8,243,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
All the spectacular achievements have been in spite of the liberal control of the educational systems, not because of it.

Now, name one significant social problem that was successfully addressed through the liberal controlled education systems.

Race relations? Failure
Violence? Failure
Abuse of women? Failure
Child Abuse? Failure

Need we go on?

Now the idea is to remove the confederate flag and that is the answer in even some part?

You don't get it. Removing or controlling objects does not control thought and actions. That you should have learned in school and that too, makes my point not yours.

In spite of? Gimme a frickin break. Point out the parts that have caused a failure in race relations, violence, child abuse etc and then point out the parts that have helped people achieve Nobel prizes, medical breakthroughs, or how about just doing a great everyday job. How utterly rdiculous.

If you think the all this is about just "removing a flag" then you're seriously misguided.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:22 PM

4,248 posts, read 4,164,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I too feel there are other things that can be used to embrace southern heritage.
What would you suggest?

Old 06-25-2015, 10:26 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Does that means anybody who watched Dukes of Hazzard is a racist?
What does Dukes of Hazzard have to do with this? Did Roscoe or Enos pose on Facebook in Confederate flag underwear?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events