Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 01:16 PM

50,787 posts, read 36,486,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Certain segment of the population should laud this. There will be less guns on the street. I thought that’s what they wanted.
You thought people for greater gun regulation would be for gun control via discrimination against certain religions and races??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2015, 01:18 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
lets see how many religious liberty and second amendment advocates come to condemn this. My guess is very few. I am all for this. I believe companies should be allowed to discriminate against whoever they want. They should just be required to post that discriminatory practice next to the door.
Right, to me you should have the freedom to say no to people you don't want to do business with due their devilish religious beliefs. Because true Muslims only believe in Sharia Law, they are essentially traitors in our midst unless they renounce their religion.

Old 07-21-2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoks View Post
Yes, if you hate the US Constitution, the 1st Amendment and every principle this country was founded on. Let me guess, you claim to be a freedom loving conservative patriot?
To me Muslims are traitors in our midst because they believe in Sharia Law which would destroy the US Constitution, 1st amendment, and every principle this country was founded on. Freedom of Religion doesn't apply for people that want to overthrow the Government to do away with our freedoms.

Old 07-21-2015, 01:23 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Right, to me you should have the freedom to say no to people you don't want to do business with due their devilish religious beliefs. Because true Muslims only believe in Sharia Law, they are essentially traitors in our midst unless they renounce their religion.
What if they are true Muslims who are born, American citizens and fall under the protection of the constitution?
I can't wait to see the conservative two-step around this question.

Old 07-21-2015, 01:27 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
lets see how many religious liberty and second amendment advocates come to condemn this. My guess is very few. I am all for this. I believe companies should be allowed to discriminate against whoever they want. They should just be required to post that discriminatory practice next to the door.
I wish we'd retire the term "religious liberty." Because those who claim to be supporting religious liberty don't really believe in those words. They're just Christian Supremacists. They believe that only Christians are deserving of rights and protections.

Old 07-21-2015, 01:27 PM

50,787 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
So you think we should change the Constitutional right to freedom of religion? You want to end America as we know it in order to be allowed to discriminate...what the heck are we even fighting for then, if not our country and the principles it was founded on? Your ideas are un-American to me.

Old 07-21-2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
So you think we should change the Constitutional right to freedom of religion? You want to end America as we know it in order to be allowed to discriminate...what the heck are we even fighting for then, if not our country and the principles it was founded on? Your ideas are un-American to me.
And your ideas are Un-american to me. I've lived under Sharia law, I know what they want to do and included is that is to overthrow our government and subject all of us to Sharia...do you want that?

Old 07-21-2015, 01:34 PM

14,780 posts, read 43,691,956 times
Quote:
And your ideas are Un-american to me. I've lived under Sharia law, I know what they want to do and included is that is to overthrow our government and subject all of us to Sharia...do you want that?
...and an asteroid might strike the planet any minute and wipe us all out...but I'm about as worried of that as I am of Muslims staging a revolution, taking over the country and instituting Sharia Law.

Old 07-21-2015, 01:35 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
A true Muslim does not believe in Western democracy or as they themselves like to say; man-made laws. They believe in Sharia Law, which is anti-thesis to the U.S. Constitution.

Almost no Muslim majority country gives 'equal rights' to the Non-Muslim citizens that live in their country. Islam demands subjugation of the Infidels. Where are the so called 'Moderate Muslims' in these countries?

Not all, but a majority of Muslims support terror and apartheid in the name of Islam.

Old 07-21-2015, 01:36 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
So you think your rights as an American should trump the rights of American Muslims? Why?

You're bringing up Sharia Law, which is a whole other topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events