Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 03:15 PM

14,780 posts, read 43,678,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
You people calling this guy an idiot are the idiots. This guy just got free publicity with this stunt. He knows his target customers and will receive increased business because of this statement. He can say he won't sell to muslims all he wants, perfectly legal until muslims show up to buy, pass a background check, and he refuses to sell to them based upon their religion and then it becomes a possible illegal act. Until this happens, he can say whatever he wants and he'll get increased business from his target customers.
He's no idiot. He knows how to appeal to the lowest common denominator. I'm sure there will be trucks with Confederate flags in his parking lot in no time with their bearded, beer belly drivers lining up to buy something from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
50% of American Muslims prefer Sharia Law over the US Constitution.

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.o...-Poll-Data.pdf
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I love when people post these kinds of links. You do know that this is not an actual "organization" per se, but nothing more than a political hack "think tank" known for making up random crap. The founder of this group has been seeing Jihadi's hiding in the bushes for decades...

Find an actual source.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2015, 03:16 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
It's insanity to allow these fanatics to infiltrate our country. I realize some will give up the superstition but how can you trust them...I don't. I've lived many years in several Muslim countries...the irony is they leave their screwed up countries do to the imposition of the superstition screws everything up, then they want to impose the superstition on us.
For a Muslim his first allegiance is with Islam and not with the Infidel host countries that they live in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssj_pOHM8pg

Old 07-21-2015, 03:18 PM

14,780 posts, read 43,678,860 times
Quote:
For a Muslim his first allegiance is with Islam and not with the Infidel host countries that they live in.

I've met plenty of Christians who believe the same...

Old 07-21-2015, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
I've met plenty of Christians who believe the same...
The so called Christian countries give 'equal rights' to all irrespective of religion, how many Muslim countries offer the same 'equal rights' to their Infidel citizens.

Old 07-21-2015, 03:35 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,602,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
It's insanity to allow these fanatics to infiltrate our country. I realize some will give up the superstition but how can you trust them...I don't. I've lived many years in several Muslim countries...the irony is they leave their screwed up countries do to the imposition of the superstition screws everything up, then they want to impose the superstition on us.

Now this, I will agree with. I have no problem with the Muslims who are already here, but think we need to put a ban on letting droves enter the country from countries in the ME. We only need to look at other countries to see why this would be a big mistake.

Old 07-21-2015, 03:39 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:

Hmmm, that must be why the muslim I dated for 7 years drank, smoked, had sex with an atheist, played guitar in bands, held down a job, paid taxes, never practiced or even talked about being a muslim, etc. etc. etc. I can NOT believe he didn't cut off my head. What the hell was his problem?

Old 07-21-2015, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Hmmm, that must be why the muslim I dated for 7 years drank, smoked, had sex with an atheist, played guitar in bands, held down a job, paid taxes, never practiced or even talked about being a muslim, etc. etc. etc. I can NOT believe he didn't cut off my head. What the hell was his problem?
No one said 'all' Muslims want to jihad against the Infidels till they subjugate everyone under the barbaric Sharia Law. There are Muslim prostitutes, teachers, doctors, terrorists, pilots, etc.

The number of Muslims who support terror and apartheid in the name of Islam is the worrying part.

Old 07-21-2015, 04:09 PM

17,614 posts, read 17,649,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Plenty of muslim extremist started off like this. It's when they marry a non-muslim woman is when they flip back to being devout muslim and demand their wives convert to islam, cover up their heads and sometimes their face, and be absolutely obedient to the husband.

Old 07-21-2015, 05:14 PM

9,891 posts, read 11,761,250 times
The problem is, there are just as many radical Christians as Muslims in this country. Both think their beliefs should control the country, and all it's inhabitants.

There are 25 prominent Christian religions alone, and they cannot agree on anything.

Check out how many religions there are. It will take you a while to go through the list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ual_traditions

Old 07-21-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtrader View Post
The problem is, there are just as many radical Christians as Muslims in this country. Both think their beliefs should control the country, and all it's inhabitants.

There are 25 prominent Christian religions alone, and they cannot agree on anything.

Check out how many religions there are. It will take you a while to go through the list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ual_traditions
No one cares what a religious community does amongst themselves; pray 5 times a day, kiss a stone, or hug a tree.

Islam gives Non-believers three options:
- Convert to Islam
- Pay the extortion tax (jizya) and live as subjugated citizen
- Fight/Die

Just look at how Non-Muslim citizens are treated in Muslim majority countries today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events