Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2015, 04:43 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
It's one thing to expose crimes. It's another to commit a crime to expose poor behavior. Anyone who celebrates such crimes are disgusting. What if these hackers released your IRS filings or other personal information?
Depends if your cheating on your taxes. If you are, Kudos to releasing it. Its called Justice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2015, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpelham View Post
Yep, sour grapes by anyone "celebrating" this hack. It's private confidential, albeit immoral activity, but still not open to the public.

Marriage is bull$hit anyway...
Not a bad thing. If your a rotten scoundrel you should be exposed. There is no excuse for you.

If you think that of marriage, don't get married, and don't deceive your partner whom you promised yourself to exclusively. If your a "Cheater" your spouse has a right to know and choose moving on instead of staying tied to a rotten Bum. Just because you aren't caught doesn't make it OK.

Old 08-19-2015, 04:52 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,129,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Not a bad thing. If your a rotten scoundrel you should be exposed. There is no excuse for you.
I guess. I mean you just exposed yourself as a pro-crime anti-American individual. Perhaps it was self-deserving.

Old 08-19-2015, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv_desert View Post
In a year or two, take a sample of the families touched by this. You'll see divorce. Bitter custody hearings, bankruptcy, foreclosure, restraining orders. Nothing good will come of this. I admire your ideals. Keep them for as long as you can. But this, in no way, is a happy event. It's just sad.
Anyone that puts themselves in that position needs to have their butt kicked to the curb. No one needs to be tied to a cheating spouse, just because they have been deceived and lied to.

Its amazing how cheaters always think its OK as long as they don't get caught, and then want to blame the folks who shed light on their cheating ways. If your a rotten cheater, and your spouse is living in ignorance, thinking your a good Spouse, your stealing life from that person, whom you made promises to. Your stealing years that they could have had with a deserving person, instead of a Bum.

Its a Happy Event for those who have been cheated....

Old 08-19-2015, 05:00 PM

14,768 posts, read 8,099,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
I've been looking for it. I'll post an update if I find anything.
LEX 18 Investigates: Twitter Account Names Kentuckians In Ashley - LEX18.com | Continuous News and StormTracker Weather

A local tv channel just released an article about this....it said that we have probably voted for some of the people on the list, and quite a few of the state workers gave a KY.Gov address as their contact email for the site.

I see bankers, business owners, Doctors, teachers...Wow.

Here is a list (just the first day of it....of some of the people from my state....tomorrow they show more, I believe.)

https://twitter.com/kentuckyamleak

Old 08-19-2015, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
No, but why not try to work on the marriage? Why not leave the wife? Why stay with her and cheat on her if you're that unhappy in a sexless marriage?

I'm seriously wondering. I would like to know that mindset.

Exactly! Its not always all about the "Cheaters." The other half of the equation has rights too, and should not have to live a life of deceit . If you aren't happy, sit down and talk and go your own ways. Everyone has another chance then. If your not the right couple, at least be honest about it, and fix it, one way or another.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:06 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,777,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
OP, how are they heros? They're criminals.

NJ, exactly! This backwards thinking is what I find appalling the most.
Agreed. Even more appalling are hateful idiots who so easily find joy in the misery of others.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
I guess. I mean you just exposed yourself as a pro-crime anti-American individual. Perhaps it was self-deserving.

I just exposed myself as an "Anti-Cheater" individual that has no use for a cheating spouse of any Gender. Its OK, I don't care what you think about that. Cheaters are expected to take offense to my views. Considering where I place them on my scale of Humanity, I would have to scrape them off my shoes anyway.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The hackers could have an awful lot of fun adding names to the list of people they don't like.

Wouldn't be hard to put down your neighbors name, address and then pick some other person from around the area.

But hey, they're hackers...they wouldn't possibly do that.
There would be no reason for them to hack anything if they where going to do that. Heck, even you could do that without knowing a thing about hacking.

However, I bet the Cheaters would use your scenario as an excuse for " It wasn't me, Honey, You know I love you."

Old 08-19-2015, 05:16 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,819,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
One article I read says it is on the "dark web". I guess you need to know how to navigate that part of the internet, and not really sure what a dark web is. The name implies its the wrong side of the world wide web, kinda like the Detroit of the internet.
Oh, it's on the DarkNet, I may have to wander around there looking for it, hard to navigate, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events