Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 08:10 AM

898 posts, read 1,219,012 times

Advertisements

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2336430

the guy being shown going into the police cruiser looks real "gangsta" thanks to his earring and his limp walk. arrested? time to get some more street cred put onto your resume by your black community! worst thing about this is, the thugs will be charged with a petty level of a crime. maybe not even do jail time. i bet that black guy chasing the woman and the baby was gonna rape her just like those blacks who kidnapped the white couple and killed them in knoxville (so terrible was the crime that the guy chopped off the woman's breasts and the media absolutely did not cover it):

https://youtu.be/BKNq0v2DXJ0

i blame these people for being too naive/nice about life. you live in atlanta. it is filled with blacks (or if it was a white area filled with meth-heads, i would do the same as i am about to say) who hate whites as it is, even without provocation. then they opened the door on top of already living in an area where their kind is hated. why would you do that? don't have a dog? then at least have a gun ready. have some serious security there. there are ways to have protection.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:12 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
This is why god gave us peep holes in front doors. Who nowadays answers the front door when you don't know who it is.
Just yell through the door so they know you are home.

And keep a shot gun loaded with #4 shot followed by a round of Buckshot.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:20 AM

1,021 posts, read 1,881,070 times
I kinda giggled more at the thread title "do a home invasion"

Old 08-25-2015, 09:24 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
I live in a very low crime area. I do not open the door to strangers.

My husband is the opposite. Drives me crazy.

I go the opposite direction when he does this and am prepared to escape, in the unlikely event.......

Old 08-25-2015, 09:30 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,535,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
This is why god gave us peep holes in front doors. Who nowadays answers the front door when you don't know who it is.
Just yell through the door so they know you are home.

And keep a shot gun loaded with #4 shot followed by a round of Buckshot.
I used to yell through the door quite a bit "Not interested" and they rarely leave quickly. Most of them yell things back and try to get me to open the door. A guy did this last week saying "I Need help", so I said, ok I'm calling the police for you. And he left quickly. Makes me wonder what he had planned? And if he legitimately needed my help, well too bad. The police can come help him.

My new strategy is just to make noise or do something so they know I'm home but I won't yell through the door.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:35 AM

17,203 posts, read 15,390,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Guy View Post
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2336430

the guy being shown going into the police cruiser looks real "gangsta" thanks to his earring and his limp walk. arrested? time to get some more street cred put onto your resume by your black community! worst thing about this is, the thugs will be charged with a petty level of a crime. maybe not even do jail time. i bet that black guy chasing the woman and the baby was gonna rape her just like those blacks who kidnapped the white couple and killed them in knoxville (so terrible was the crime that the guy chopped off the woman's breasts and the media absolutely did not cover it):

https://youtu.be/BKNq0v2DXJ0

i blame these people for being too naive/nice about life. you live in atlanta. it is filled with blacks (or if it was a white area filled with meth-heads, i would do the same as i am about to say) who hate whites as it is, even without provocation. then they opened the door on top of already living in an area where their kind is hated. why would you do that? don't have a dog? then at least have a gun ready. have some serious security there. there are ways to have protection.

It's not so much that they hate whites. They hate well-off suburban whites. They would do the same to well-off suburban blacks if given the opportunity. There just happen to be far more upper-middle class whites than blacks in most areas, and as a result, whites are victims of more black-home-invasions than blacks.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:36 AM

17,203 posts, read 15,390,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
I used to yell through the door quite a bit "Not interested" and they rarely leave quickly. Most of them yell things back and try to get me to open the door. A guy did this last week saying "I Need help", so I said, ok I'm calling the police for you. And he left quickly. Makes me wonder what he had planned? And if he legitimately needed my help, well too bad. The police can come help him.

My new strategy is just to make noise or do something so they know I'm home but I won't yell through the door.
This is what people need to do.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:36 AM

898 posts, read 1,219,012 times
Quote:

you can just take a chain or belt of some kind and when someone comes over, slowly play the sound of a dog barking on youtube (or a dog alarm or heck just have it already recorded on a 20 dollar voice recorder, ready to go anytime) and raise it to max volume when you approach the door while you smash the door on the inside with the belt or chain. the intruder will definitely think a vicious dog is there. also say down boy while you play that dog bark. i would actually practice this drill with family members ON TOP of having a gun at the entrance or hidden at he couch.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:43 AM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:

"I said, ok I'm calling the police for you."
Correct answer

Old 08-25-2015, 09:46 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Baldy got it right had the roles been reversed and the perps been white and the vic's been black Rachel Maddow would be cackling for the next month on CNBC about this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events