Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2015, 09:17 AM

5,861 posts, read 3,301,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren44 View Post
The NYPD PBA Union President is a piece of trash just like most of the cops on the force. Since when does someone being suspected of a crime of credit card fraud deserveto be tackled and attacked like that? Its not the kind of crime like say rape or murder where you would expect a forceful aprehension. The NYPD are roid raged power abusing rights violating THUGS alright, and yes the majority are bad even if there are good cops, they are still on the wrong side. The cops dont respect the public. their whole mentality is all civilians are criminals who havnt broken the law yet or have been caught doing something wrong YET. Its an us vs them mentality. How could anyone respect a douchebag who thinks like that when they look at you.
The PBA union head is not trash. I have personally seen what he has done for PO's and their families. This PO was drug tested before he got put into his unit his is not on ROIDS. But hey the is city data so an inconvenient truth screws up your narrative. Since when do you know how to arrest someone? When have you ever arrested anyone? You call this cop derogatory names but you don't know him at all. Yes the NYPD are THUGS who effect over 100 thousand arrests annually without incident.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2015, 09:51 AM

32,027 posts, read 36,808,281 times
What kind of "policing" is this? A cop runs up to somebody out of the blue, throws them on the ground and marches them off in handcuffs?

I'm a supporter of the police but this cop is WAY out of line. People like that have no place on the force.

Old 09-16-2015, 09:58 AM

29 posts, read 22,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
The PBA union head is not trash. I have personally seen what he has done for PO's and their families. This PO was drug tested before he got put into his unit his is not on ROIDS. But hey the is city data so an inconvenient truth screws up your narrative. Since when do you know how to arrest someone? When have you ever arrested anyone? You call this cop derogatory names but you don't know him at all. Yes the NYPD are THUGS who effect over 100 thousand arrests annually without incident.
You are Biased because you are an ex cop. The cops are drug tested for illegal street drugs not steroids. But hey you can make up all the BS you want, by the way you have a little brown stuff in your nose from kissing so much PO @ss

Old 09-16-2015, 10:57 AM

Quote:
You are Biased because you are an ex cop. The cops are drug tested for illegal street drugs not steroids. But hey you can make up all the BS you want, by the way you have a little brown stuff in your nose from kissing so much PO @ss
Hey Warren you are 100% wrong. The NYPD tests for steroids!!!! Learn your facts!!!! Sorry you don't like the fact that I am defending this officer. Guess what? That's your problem!!!

Old 09-16-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Grits for Breakfast: NYPD becomes largest US department to require random steroid testing

Hey Warren eat your words!!

Old 09-16-2015, 11:14 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,590,972 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111
Quote:
Was Blake seriously injured? The police officer used his tactical
advantage. You don't like it then go to the NYPD and change their
training practices.
howest2008.....
Funny that the " Chief of NYPD " isn't saying this , and the Mayor of New York City. Funny how some nobody retired Cop can speak for these people isn't it. Well if it's simply training let somebody with some " Authority " hurry up and say so......I'm Waiting !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
retiredcop[/b]111;41208771]All due respect HOWEST the PC serves at the whim of the mayor. He will say anything he wants. Heck he even has to sit there and be embarrassed by the likes of Al Sharpton while 100 members of the media look on. The fact is that during his annual in service training and his plain clothes training he was taught to do this. All you have is administrative neglect on his part. Punishable yes termination worth no!
I'm not naïve enough to take you at your " word " , " some Big Wigs " need to speak and clear the air. I'm waiting with baited breathe chomping at the bit to hear what the Mayor and Chief of Police NYPD has to say about this sordid matter....lollllllll......

Old 09-16-2015, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post

howest2008.....
Funny that the " Chief of NYPD " isn't saying this , and the Mayor of New York City. Funny how some nobody retired Cop can speak for these people isn't it. Well if it's simply training let somebody with some " Authority " hurry up and say so......I'm Waiting !!!!!!

I'm not naïve enough to take you at your " word " , " some Big Wigs " need to speak and clear the air. I'm waiting with baited breathe chomping at the bit to hear what the Mayor and Chief of Police NYPD has to say about this sordid matter....lollllllll......
They wont say a word against Mayor Wilhelm. Do that and they can say goodbye to their careers!!!!

Old 09-16-2015, 11:17 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Hey Warren you are 100% wrong. The NYPD tests for steroids!!!! Learn your facts!!!! Sorry you don't like the fact that I am defending this officer. Guess what? That's your problem!!!

BBM
I'm not Warren but have a few questions.

How can you defend someone who went against their departments SOP?

How hard would it have been to ask Blake for his ID?

Why is it okay to tackle an innocent person to the ground without knowing who the hell he is?

Mistaken identity? Doesn't a PO have to make sure he has the correct person? Or are these egregious errors in judgment just par for the course?

Obviously, it's not ok since this detective has been suspended as they continue with this alleged investigation.

I believe when we see these obvious errors, it might be time to get one into a different profession. Seems to me, this is a burn out condition of doing the same job for too many years.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:23 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,180 times
NYPD cop who tackled James Blake covered up arrest - NY ...

www.nydailynews.com/...cops-tackled-tennis-star-james-blake-article...
Sep 11, 2015 · The cop who slammed James Blake outside a hotel double-faulted by failing to inform his superiors he mistakenly arrested the tennis great.

Say it ain't so!

SMH

Old 09-16-2015, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
BBM
I'm not Warren but have a few questions.

How can you defend someone who went against their departments SOP?

How hard would it have been to ask Blake for his ID?

Why is it okay to tackle an innocent person to the ground without knowing who the hell he is?

Mistaken identity? Doesn't a PO have to make sure he has the correct person? Or are these egregious errors in judgment just par for the course?

Obviously, it's not ok since this detective has been suspended as they continue with this alleged investigation.

I believe when we see these obvious errors, it might be time to get one into a different profession. Seems to me, this is a burn out condition of doing the same job for too many years.
Talk to the people that provided his plain clothes training. As far as taking him down that officer gained a tactical advantage. He had the correct person because he was told that's who it was. It was the witnesses mistake and not his. He is not suspended he is modified (major difference). He never would be modified except for the fact the mayor and his puppet Bratton are behind this. As far as being burned out he only has 4 years on the job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events