Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 12:35 PM

171 posts, read 142,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I focus less on the religion and more on the foriegn policy that put the west in this position. The strongmen and dictators of that area kept their people in line. The west keeps toppling these folks and allowing the worst elements of their populace to gain power. The religion part is a side note. Imagine north Korea or china in Anarchy armed to the teeth... What do you think would happen if the crazy folks got hold of power there? What would happen if the crazy folks took power here in the US.? We have to stop this insane foriegn policy...
Good point. A lot of damage has been done already. What we should do now is focus on how to contain it. First step is to wipe out ISIS and anything like it off the face of the planet. These people are a threat to sanity and decency everywhere.

Then , stop ****ing with the middle east. Leave it alone and quarantine it.

I am afraid it might be too late for it though. It is going to be a hard , uphill battle against these fanatics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 12:35 PM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times
For me it gets more evident by the hour that we are dealing here with a False Flag. One should always ask the criminoligist's question : who is the beneficiary of the crime ? well in this case, sorry, folks, I don't believe ISIS has gained much popularity in Europe and in France by slaughtering 130 people. But I noticed that immediately , even before the end of attacks, the president Holland addressed himself solemnly on all French TV channels to the people saying basically "I control the situation and I am the ultimate recourse against chaos". Besides the attacks come handy barely one month before regional elections where MLP's NF is credited with high scores.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:36 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,373,249 times
I don't want to just hear "Arrests" are being made. I want to hear that EXECUTIONS are taking place. EXECUTE terrorists and ANYONE with even the slightest link to them. Send money to terrorists, EXECUTED. Receive money from terrorists,EXECUTED. Communicate with terrorists,EXECUTED. These terrorists and the fact governments are letting them flood into their countries are going to create the next Hitler or Vlad the impaler. Unfortunately the terrorists were allowed to get out of control and now it is going to take someone like that to fight them off to save the world. Bombing clearly isn't going to do it. A one million man brutal no rules army is going to have to go in and annihilate every last one they can find.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:43 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
(I don't get why they need to join some group to end their life, or to feel validated in doing so)
Me neither. And, I always cringe when the media declares them all ignorant, jobless and poor. Many of these terrorists are educated, have jobs and decent families. I don't get why a smart person would even listen to a radical cleric. I would think that a physician (which some of the terrorists were) and other professionals would be leery of listening to a less educated cleric. Yet, the allure wins them over too. I have no explanation, the seed had to have been already planted in their spirit. I used to think all the caliphate talk was a bunch of hysterical baloney. But, not anymore.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:44 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick View Post
I don't want to just hear "Arrests" are being made. I want to hear that EXECUTIONS are taking place. EXECUTE terrorists and ANYONE with even the slightest link to them. Send money to terrorists, EXECUTED. Receive money from terrorists,EXECUTED. Communicate with terrorists,EXECUTED. These terrorists and the fact governments are letting them flood into their countries are going to create the next Hitler or Vlad the impaler. Unfortunately the terrorists were allowed to get out of control and now it is going to take someone like that to fight them off to save the world. Bombing clearly isn't going to do it. A one million man brutal no rules army is going to have to go in and annihilate every last one they can find.
One Muslim was born in France and was being watched since 2010.
For over 5 years he did nothing to warrant an arrest.

Typical sleeper cell.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:52 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
One Muslim was born in France and was being watched since 2010.
For over 5 years he did nothing to warrant an arrest.

Typical sleeper cell.

He may have been born in France, but he was never French.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:57 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
He may have been born in France, but he was never French.
We have a lot here born in America that don't consider here their home.
Very sad to hear this coming from kids in school.

Old 11-15-2015, 01:00 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,387 times
Quote:
We have a lot here born in America that don't consider here their home.
Very sad to hear this coming from kids in school.
One still hears second generation American immigrants waxing fondly about "The Old Country" of their ancestors …

FULL assimilation takes often three generations at least ...

Old 11-15-2015, 01:04 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Quote:
That's his CLAIM. It has not been verified that it was fake.
He's a human rights activist for crying out loud that wants open borders.
Oh, come on, man. Oldest trick in the book.
If you want to frame somebody, drop their I.D. at the scene of a crime for the cops to find.

"Fake Syrian passports have become a valuable commodity in recent months and are freely traded on the black market, as they can help ease the path for non-Syrians to get protection as refugees in Europe. A Dutch journalist reported in September that he had bought a fake Syrian passport and ID card, both bearing the picture of the Dutch prime minister, for $825.

Fake Syrian passports are also bought by Syrians who have not been able to get documents due to the war. Chris Doyle, head of the Council for Arab-British Understanding, said there is great demand for fake passports because many Syrians living outside government-controlled areas are rendered effectively stateless by the difficulty of obtaining documents.

In the wake of the slaughter in Paris, many commenters have questioned why the perpetrators would carry passports with them during the highly coordinated attacks.

Simon Kuper, a columnist with the Financial Times and Paris resident, said the move could be part of a strategy by IS to “discredit” refugees and force Europe to close its borders."

Old 11-15-2015, 01:04 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
They now believe there was a cell in Brussels that plotted and financed the attack and oversaw three teams of attackers.

Paris terror attacks were plotted by a small extremist cell in Brussels, investigators suspect - LA Times

One of the attackers appeared to be a 15 year old refugee. Another was a common criminal with a long arrest record and no ties to terrorism.

These kinds of coordinated attacks, such as 9/11, Mumbai, and others, are usually sponsored by governments and their spy agencies. I recall that it took only $500,000 to finance 9/11 with the funds coming from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, with some of the funding from persons with ties to offical entities.
The two Syrian passports were fakes according to US and French intelligence agencies. They said they were likely produced in Turkey (starting to sound like the Bangkok bomb plot traced back to Turkey). There was also the recent 'ISIS' bomb attack against the Kurds in Turkey which many think was a false flag engineered before a quickie presidential election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events