Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2015, 04:25 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,570,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Thugs? Who are the thugs? BLM protesters/protests are non-violent. Opportunists took the liberty to riot and loot under the guise of BLM. Most reasonable people understand that.

Sure they did. If you get caught in a bad light, blame it on some one else. You where not there, so you can't say anyway. What I see in the News trumps your opinion any time. These people have no useful purpose. The more they appear, the more the people dislike them. If I am driving someplace, or out shopping, the last thing I want to see is these clowns blocking the road or getting in my way at the Mall. I see enough of them looking at the Looting and Rioting on TV.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
Actually, it doesn't work out fairly for anyone. The city pays out MILLIONS of dollars in settlements (IIRC, it was $50 million in 2014 for settlements stemming from allegations against CPD). This is money coming directly from taxpayers' pockets.

And most of the money awarded is for good reason. Bad Cops. But BLM is no better, and direct their tactics to the Public whom they have no consideration for. So we end up being victims to Bad Cops and to Clowns like BLM who support the thugs and the Criminals.

Old 11-30-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
The official autopsy report that came makes no mention of PCP and states there were no drugs in his system:

Doesn't matter if he had drugs in his system or not. He had ample opportunity to prevent the outcome, good, bad, or indifferent. If I was running around in the middle of a bunch of Cops with guns, I would expect to be shot. What did this "Moron" expect to happen?

The Cop did shoot him too many times. One or two would have been sufficient, but John Wayne moments happen, and are being dealt with.

Old 11-30-2015, 05:12 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,577,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Are the police lying to protect the perp, are they erasing security tapes so he doesn't go to jail? No? They are arresting and prosecuting to the full extent of the law? Then what is there to protest???

No one is protesting because someone was killed, they are protesting a cover up.
Oh gee, I forgot. White lives don't matter to you. You only protest when it's a black life. My bad.

Old 11-30-2015, 05:24 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,297,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
If you don't adulterate statistics, numbers show what they show.
What did I adulterate?

Old 11-30-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
So explain the holocaust?
What exactly do you want explained?

Old 11-30-2015, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
O.M.G. The word institutionalized removes it from application to ANY individual, and applies it to whites as a group. As a whole, whites here ARE the race in power, so while there may be individuals who are victims of racism, whites as a group are not systemically discriminated against by the group in power , simply because we ARE the group in power.
Yes! That is exactly what I was trying to say.

Old 11-30-2015, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
just because something may be important to you and/or a small group of people, please dont be that closed minded to believe its a big deal for EVERYONE....ok, fine, you dont want me to tell you where to protest, fair enough, I can live with that.By the same respect, do not inconvenience my life due to your cause. Did you ever think that the vast majority of people really dont care?
Yes, most protesters know people don't care which is why they choose busy times and places to have their voices heard.

Old 11-30-2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Of course you are not talking about black Friday ... that is the issue of this topic. So, since you want to avoid the issue ... name the others that were designed to interrupt daily living and commerce.

El Nox
The issue of the topic is protesting and inconveniencing others. Not avoiding the issue. All of the ones mentioned have interrupted daily living and commerce. All of them.

Old 11-30-2015, 05:35 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,233,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
You know what's really sad?

The fact that you're 'concerned' enough about a non-violent protest in Chicago to start a thread complaining about it, yet you can be bothered to post any complaints about Chicago PD murdering a man in cold blood, then covering it up for the better part of a year before being forced by the judiciary to release the evidence revealing the murder and the cover-up.

Yeah, you're really 'concerned' about the important things...

Over the Thanksgiving weekend 82 people were shot in Chicago. Fifteen of them are dead.

BLM doesn't seem very concerned about them, does it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events