Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 11:19 AM

13,415 posts, read 9,941,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Sex workers who service men are targets for violence.
Why do you think they're sex workers?

Javacoffee here won't hire them in his restaurant, the vast majority of people will not, so what options do you think they have, on the whole?

And please, it's not only sex workers who are targets of violence. Not by a long shot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2016, 11:33 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,085,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
This isn't just about hurt feelings!
No, this certainly *is* about hurt feelings! The confused feelings running through the skulls of mentally ill individuals who should be getting proper treatment rather than 1) mutilate their bodies and expect to be celebrated for it; 2) expect the rest of us to cave in to their twisted reality or be called something-phobic; and 3) accepted as being anything close to normal while they continue their antics.

It's all about feelings. Reality is nowhere to be seen anywhere in their world of dudes-in-dresses.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:47 AM

76 posts, read 67,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
Keep digging your PC graves, you liberals. We're enjoying every minute of it. This will backfire in your faces harder than you ever expected.

If youre born a man, youre a man. If youre born a woman, youre a women. No amount of surgery in the world will ever change that. Live with it, move on, and quit pushing your twisted agenda on society. k thx bye
Hard to imagine there are many 12 year old girl conservatives out there, but sure enough there's one here.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:48 AM

13,415 posts, read 9,941,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
No, this certainly *is* about hurt feelings! The confused feelings running through the skulls of mentally ill individuals who should be getting proper treatment rather than 1) mutilate their bodies and expect to be celebrated for it; 2) expect the rest of us to cave in to their twisted reality or be called something-phobic; and 3) accepted as being anything close to normal while they continue their antics.

It's all about feelings. Reality is nowhere to be seen anywhere in their world of dudes-in-dresses.
Awww, does that hurt your feelings? My heart goes out to you and all the hardships you endure, being subject to gay and transgender people as you strive to be accepted in this harsh cruel world. Ya poor thing.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
You're a bully, and the hate's coming from you. We have every right to say anything we want to anyone, any time, anywhere. You -- with your use of the government to exert control over us -- are the bad guy here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You think you have the "right" to say "anything to anyone anytime" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no, no you don't sweetheart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Old 01-03-2016, 12:03 PM

1,949 posts, read 4,419,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
The New York City Commission on Human Rights has issued rules that fine employers for referring to transsexuals by their real gender.

The new “guidance” (“NYC Pronoun Ban”), which has power to levy hefty fines against “violators” who “discriminate,” is an extension of the New York City Human Rights Law, based on the city’s laws against gender discrimination.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ny...xuals-by-their
Lets all go to NY with jackhammers and send that wasteland into the Ocean where it belongs. I seriously can't think of a place that hates America more than NYC. Last time I checked NYC doesn't have the legal power to make words illegal. Too bad nobody there believes in rights or some lawyer would get that fixed.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Nobody is saying they aren't human.

We're saying that their rights don't trump ours.
We're saying that nobody should be fined for calling a "she" a "he", or for refusing to call Tom, Mary Ann.
We're saying that we find it sick when a grown man wears a dress, lipstick, wig and pretends to be a purse-carrying, hip-swishing woman. So sorry. Deal with it.
They are dealing with it, by passing laws against the discrimination, you know the law that is in the original post, in this very thread. The thread that you have posted in several times now.

Seriously, what is wrong with the functioning of your brain that you are this lost? This is all in type and print, if you're confused, and my word are you, just go back and reread everything 6 or 7 times so you can catch up with the rest of us who only needed to read things once. God bless you son, your struggles are real and they are very scary.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Awww, does that hurt your feelings? My heart goes out to you and all the hardships you endure, being subject to gay and transgender people as you strive to be accepted in this harsh cruel world. Ya poor thing.
Doesn't hurt my feeling a bit since I don't subscribe to such fantasy. Nor does it come into the world in which I now work or my outside business activities - I still don't and won't rent to trannies.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:18 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,887,444 times
Quote:
Don't drag gays into this. Gay is what the trans do not want to be. Gay is what they wish to erase from existence with the puberty blockers they want to give children. I don't know why the T wants to be part of the L and G. And I wish people would stop conflating the two.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
Don't drag gays into this. Gay is what the trans do not want to be. Gay is what they wish to erase from existence with the puberty blockers they want to give children. I don't know why the T wants to be part of the L and G. And I wish people would stop conflating the two.
For political purposes - strength in numbers. There is no natural affinity for the two. And from what I see, gays don't like trannies any more than normal people do. But as they say, "politics make strange bedfellows."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events