Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 06:56 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,453,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltergulick View Post
While I am certainly no sympathizer with most of what's going on in Europe with these "refugees". I can't help but be sickened by the profoundly unChristian manner in which these Brits decided to "engage" their neighbors.

Had I not actually been in Saudi and see how their religious police operate, then I might think about agreeing with you. However, having been there, these moslems really got off easy.

El Nox
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2016, 07:29 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,606,905 times
Religion is the problem. Religion is the root of all of these problems. None of these conversations or confrontations would be taking place if it weren't for religion.

F**k Islam and f**k Christianity. F**k religion.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:30 PM

At least Christianity underwent various reformations. Islam has not. Islam is where Christianity was during the era of the Spanish Inquisition.
Islam needs reform. They need to treat their women better. They need to treat those of other faiths better.
All religions are stupid.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:59 PM

545 posts, read 596,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
Religion is the problem. Religion is the root of all of these problems. None of these conversations or confrontations would be taking place if it weren't for religion.

Yeap...let's just bring in some "kind" atheism"....you know like Communism!

Old 01-25-2016, 08:55 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,398,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rancenc View Post
No doubt that with secular humanists like Pol Pot, Mao and Stalin a glorious new day will dawn.... .

Old 01-25-2016, 09:00 PM

7,049 posts, read 4,932,246 times
Interesting you mention Pol Pot and Stalin when today I was watching a show on Nazism in the US during 1940, and the German speaker started his speech with: "American, Germans, Christians....."

Old 01-25-2016, 09:09 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,779,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It will be a bigger shame when it starts happening here once we take in 100,000 immigrants, and they will be targeting not only non-Muslims, but westernized Muslims.
I'm not at all worried about those savages coming to my red neck of the woods. The good old boys that I hang with here know how to handle that riff raff.

Old 01-25-2016, 09:29 PM

7,049 posts, read 4,932,246 times
I think the thing that's going to really take down America is that here in this country, it will be Christians vs Muslims, Jews vs Muslims, etc. Instead of doing that, why not drop the religion bit of it and we all stand united to keep militant Muslims from infringing on American rights? That means people from all faiths, and including those with no faith, instead of just Christians.

I wouldn't mind joining a walk like that, but I'm not going to push Muslims out so Christians and all their idiodicy can be the reigning group. That would be like slitting my own throat. One group's as bad as the other when they get into power.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancenc View Post
I'm not an atheist. Also, Communism is not the opposite of religion. One has nothing to do with another.

**** Religion

Old 01-25-2016, 11:23 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,031,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post

Absolutely concur - the Britain First group have it wrong - most white Brits are (thank god!) not religious. The UK is primarily, and should remain, a secular country. Where the British Christians have it right is to expose an Islamist agenda on the part of some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events