Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2019, 06:44 AM

9,394 posts, read 7,035,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisa83 View Post
I absolutely hate any parent against vaccines. My owndumb sister is against them... So silly and ignorant. The vaccines help stop so many illnesses.... And yet they go against PROOF and medical advice. Sad. Really people need a full mental and medical check before being allowed to have kids.
They should not be allowed to breed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2019, 08:13 AM

26,661 posts, read 13,825,697 times
I guess the truth doesn’t matter to many people. Sad.

Old 09-23-2019, 08:46 AM

15,953 posts, read 6,653,981 times
Quote:
Canadian Couple treats son for Meningitis with Maple syrup
...and now they're in a sticky mess.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I know, I know...

Old 09-23-2019, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
...and now they're in a sticky mess.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I know, I know...
Not really considering they were found not guilty.

Old 09-23-2019, 01:13 PM

13,261 posts, read 8,088,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
these anti-vaxxers are just getting too much. Idiots.
..other than that, ... that poor baby.

children under 10 are not routinely vaccined for meningitis. Children under 2, rarer still.

Old 09-23-2019, 02:04 PM

2,610 posts, read 2,215,314 times
Need a GoFundMe to help prosecutors out these people in jail and take away their kids. The parents are real wackos.

Old 09-23-2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzie1213 View Post
Need a GoFundMe to help prosecutors out these people in jail and take away their kids. The parents are real wackos.

Well, they were found not guilty so what exactly would be the reason to put them in jail? Or take away their kids?

It’s disturbing that people still want to punish these parents even after they were found not guilty by the court.

Last edited by MissTerri; 09-23-2019 at 02:42 PM..

Old 09-23-2019, 02:23 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,151,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisa83 View Post
I absolutely hate any parent against vaccines. My owndumb sister is against them... So silly and ignorant. The vaccines help stop so many illnesses.... And yet they go against PROOF and medical advice. Sad. Really people need a full mental and medical check before being allowed to have kids.
I vaccinated. Which is why I'm now against them.

At the risk of my post being removed for including REAL proof; I'm going to do it anyway. In the name of actual public health.

Quote:
Although having better nutritional status and being protected against three infections, 6–35 months old DTP-vaccinated children tended to have higher mortality than DTP-unvaccinated children. All studies of the introduction of DTP have found increased overall mortality.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5868131/

Old 09-23-2019, 02:51 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,151,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I guess the truth doesn’t matter to many people. Sad.
Well, at least it can't be said that you didn't try.

Every time I get fed up & want to turn my back & just let people learn the hard way; I hear of another baby dead the same way my daughter died & when the moms say 'Nobody told me this could happen ...'; I feel too guilty to just walk away.

I literally can't stop; even when it starts to compromise my own mental health & judging from the return of the PTSD nightmares that had been gone for 10 years now; it IS impacting my mental health.

Yet still; the reports that seem to be coming in on almost a daily basis now, from families that 'were never told ...' are even worse.

No matter how crazy of the ideas that this family that is the topic of this thread are; it only happened because of the vaccine factor. It's an attempt to correlate 'crazy ideas of crazy people' with people who have had to make the decision not to vaccinate. It's not like it's an easy decision to make. Especially because we get blocked from warning people & they have to find out at least once, the hard way.

Old 09-23-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Well, at least it can't be said that you didn't try.

Every time I get fed up & want to turn my back & just let people learn the hard way; I hear of another baby dead the same way my daughter died & when the moms say 'Nobody told me this could happen ...'; I feel too guilty to just walk away.

I literally can't stop; even when it starts to compromise my own mental health & judging from the return of the PTSD nightmares that had been gone for 10 years now; it IS impacting my mental health.

Yet still; the reports that seem to be coming in on almost a daily basis now, from families that 'were never told ...' are even worse.

No matter how crazy of the ideas that this family that is the topic of this thread are; it only happened because of the vaccine factor. It's an attempt to correlate 'crazy ideas of crazy people' with people who have had to make the decision not to vaccinate. It's not like it's an easy decision to make. Especially because we get blocked from warning people & they have to find out at least once, the hard way.

It’s nutty to me because the lynch mob mentality was out in full force when it was assumed that the failure to vaccinate led to this child’s death. Now that it’s been determined by a judge that the fault lies with the ambulance no being properly equipped, mostly silence but also blame, still being thrown at the parents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events