Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 03:28 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,895,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I work in the ophthalmology field, and the amount of force it takes to remove someone's eyeballs is far more than most people believe, even if they are cut out with a sharp instrument. The eyes are very protected by the bony sockets along with the tissues that hold them securely in place. In the rare instances they pop out, it is usually caused by terrible car accidents. I've seen some pretty gnarly orbital traumas and even then the eyeball isn't completely removed, but poked by something. They are usually removed surgically due to cancer or uncontrolled glaucoma. Anyway, that poor woman. She will be forever reminded of that terrible relationship she was in.
Eyes are the one thing that I am horribly squeamish about, ha ha. I can't even bear to watch someone put contact lenses in, lol.

This is freaking me out yet some fascinating facts. Never knew that the eyes were held so securely in place.

GAWD, if I ever popped an eye out I hope that I would be unconscious so I didn't know it

Agree that this poor woman is going to have psychological and emotional scars for the rest of her life. Poor woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2017, 03:45 PM

8,223 posts, read 3,485,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It is really disgusting how low someone can go. Imagine at one time they loved each other.
A person with that much anger needs to go away or better yet be put down but since he didn't kill her how much prison time will he actually get? Are we talking 5-10 and time off for good behavior?
She will suffer for the rest of her life and he could be out walking around free in a handful of years.

This poor woman is now blind and so is justice.
Not everyone who does this is angry when they do it. The thing that did stuff to me was rarely angry when he did it. He just enjoyed it. A lot of these men look forward to doing it and will actually sit around fantasizing what they want to do. These men never loved their wives/girlfriends.

The thing worked part-time at a battered women's shelter and would sit in on the group therapy and come back and tell me the stuff that other men were doing to the women there and all the stuff he would love to do to me. His full time job was a government job and then he had another part-time on call job where he had the authority to have someone committed on an emergency basis. He'd like to tell me how he'd have me locked up if I didn't do what he wanted and that he'd let everyone know how crazy I was. They weren't empty threats. He had the power to do it. He was into psychological torture as well as physical.

Yes, the woman is blind and permanently disabled by this man, but the courts will punish her if she tries to keep him out of her life because of the child involved. The man who raped and mutilated me ended up with custody of my daughter and refused to let me even talk to her on the phone unless I recanted about what he did to me and agreed to lie to my daughter and tell her she had been conceived in love. I hadn't even been the one who told her she'd been conceived in rape and had done all I could to keep her from ever knowing but her finding out was held against me when the court learned she knew how she'd been conceived. That's the way the courts are. Battered mothers have no rights in the eye of the courts to keep their abusers away without losing custody of their children. And when this man gets out there is a big chance he'll finish what he started.

Old 09-30-2017, 04:37 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,345,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
I'm all for setting him on fire and torturing him. Low point in life? Give me a break!
I am against the death penalty, but not against this guy dying for his crime.

But what does setting him on fire and torturing him do except give psychopaths a cheap thrill?

Old 09-30-2017, 07:53 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,062,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Not everyone who does this is angry when they do it. The thing that did stuff to me was rarely angry when he did it. He just enjoyed it. A lot of these men look forward to doing it and will actually sit around fantasizing what they want to do. These men never loved their wives/girlfriends.

The thing worked part-time at a battered women's shelter and would sit in on the group therapy and come back and tell me the stuff that other men were doing to the women there and all the stuff he would love to do to me. His full time job was a government job and then he had another part-time on call job where he had the authority to have someone committed on an emergency basis. He'd like to tell me how he'd have me locked up if I didn't do what he wanted and that he'd let everyone know how crazy I was. They weren't empty threats. He had the power to do it. He was into psychological torture as well as physical.

Yes, the woman is blind and permanently disabled by this man, but the courts will punish her if she tries to keep him out of her life because of the child involved. The man who raped and mutilated me ended up with custody of my daughter and refused to let me even talk to her on the phone unless I recanted about what he did to me and agreed to lie to my daughter and tell her she had been conceived in love. I hadn't even been the one who told her she'd been conceived in rape and had done all I could to keep her from ever knowing but her finding out was held against me when the court learned she knew how she'd been conceived. That's the way the courts are. Battered mothers have no rights in the eye of the courts to keep their abusers away without losing custody of their children. And when this man gets out there is a big chance he'll finish what he started.
????? I was with you until that bolded part.

Don't know where you come up with that since it's almost always the reverse.....it's normally men who seem to have no rights and the majority of time get the short end while the courts side with the mothers/females. I've seen it first hand on a regular basis (and , no.....I'm not speaking of myself who has been married 30 years but what has been the standard thru my career before I retired). Of course, many times it's justified due to what happened in the relationship but it was almost always skewed to favoring the woman's side in a he did/she did situation.

Old 10-01-2017, 12:37 PM

8,223 posts, read 3,485,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
????? I was with you until that bolded part.

Don't know where you come up with that since it's almost always the reverse.....it's normally men who seem to have no rights and the majority of time get the short end while the courts side with the mothers/females. I've seen it first hand on a regular basis (and , no.....I'm not speaking of myself who has been married 30 years but what has been the standard thru my career before I retired). Of course, many times it's justified due to what happened in the relationship but it was almost always skewed to favoring the woman's side in a he did/she did situation.
The thing that raped and disabled me started raping me when I was still a child. He was a government employee with government buddies. His government buddies knew he was raping me and not only looked the other way, but chastised me for complaining. I was told, "I know [thing]. He's a nice guy. You're lucky to have him." I never wanted to be with that thing in the first place, and it had nothing to do with his being black, contrary to their accusations. I was forced by the church to marry the thing to repent of my sin of fornication, because they insisted I could have stopped it had I wanted to and I either had to stop committing fornication (I kept trying to get the thing to stop and he refused and did it anyway) or marry the thing to stop the sin. I was forced when I was still a child to marry the rapist as an act of repentance. Of course the violence against me escalated after the forced marriage, but no one cared just as they didn't care what he did to me before the forced marriage.

After I finally escaped the thing's home, I was able to get a temporary restraining order. The authorities refused to ever actually enforce it against him. He'd show up at my job, for example, and the boss would call the cops. His cop buddies would show up and refuse to enforce the order against him saying the order worked both ways and that I had a responsibility to stay away from him and that the work site was a public place and that if I didn't leave that I'd be arrested for violation of the restraining order if I didn't leave my job. My boss talked to them about it, and then I was fired for disruption to the work place. That repeated in my attempts to be employed after leaving the thing until word got around what would happen if a place hired me and no one would hire me. I had my daughter by then, conceived via one of the many rapes, and the court ordered that I couldn't leave the area without getting the court's permission in advance. I was restricted to not being able to travel outside a certain mile radius while the thing could go anywhere he wanted. I was treated as the criminal for trying to keep from being raped and/or beaten again.

The thing even went and consulted with every single attorney in town so that I couldn't get a lawyer for my case. I had to violate the court order in order to go outside the radius and get an attorney.

I ended up having to go on welfare since I had no means to provide for myself thanks to the government.

Years later the thing ticks off one of the judges and the judge removes the restriction and my attorney tells me to move out of the state now and don't look back. Just to get out of there. I didn't move fast enough. The thing used his connections with CPS to open an investigation and at first they were going to immediately take my baby from me and give her to him before they even did the investigation. I got on the phone to my attorney and she put a stop to their taking her so that she stayed with me during the investigation. Investigation lasted about three months. As soon as they closed that my attorney tells me don't worry about my things, just pack some clothes and get out of the state before he does something else. I did.

My wonderful family though never liked that a bi-racial child was in the family and did all they could to pressure me to give her up for adoption. I had zero social support for taking care of her from my family. Years later they got together with the thing and helped him get custody of her. She needed to be in a black home everyone said. I was considered to be abusing her by not raising her in a black home where she belonged. They even got the government to help, and so my rapist was given my daughter and I was court ordered to pay him child support. I was on SSI and he makes six figures. I ended up homeless again. They sent her to previous state where he still lived and I wasn't even allowed to talk to her on the phone unless I recanted about what he did to me and convinced one of their therapists that I saw the light and he was really a great guy afterall.

Ironic thing is that if I'm as racist as they claim then it should be obvious I'd never have consented to having sex with him. They claim I say the sex was rape because I'm a vindictive racist. The fact I was a child is conveniently overlooked.

They even used my PTSD in court against me being able to have my daughter and gave her to the source of much of the PTSD. My daughter was put through counseling where she's been convinced that I'm racist and that I was going to snap and kill her one day and that I'm dangerous and they saved her from me. She's alienated from me. We were really close when she was little. It's like she died when she was little and there's some stranger walking around using her name. She doesn't have anything to do with me if she can help it.

I even had proof he was threatening to kill us when she was little, and it was ignored. No one would even listen. No one cared. People would ask me when I was going to go back home and be a better wife. I had never wanted to be that thing's wife in the first place. The church had me terrified I was going to hell if I didn't do what they said. He had even beat me one time and tried to set fire to me, and his cop buddies were all like it was my fault for ticking him off and he didn't actually succeed so everything was okay and I should shut up about it. He had even peppersprayed my baby in the face when she was about six months old and his cop buddies wouldn't do anything to him and thought I should try harder to get along and not put so much stress on him. And he was never angry when he did these things. He smiled when he peppersprayed her in the face and said it was my fault for leaving him. I rarely ever saw him angry. He just liked to hurt me.

And until I left that state, I begged people to help me. People would see him do things to me and tell me they weren't going to help me or they weren't going to get involved. It makes me so angry when I see all these DV victims have people basically pleading with them to accept help when not a single person was willing to help me when I was begging for help. The violence they suffer is very triggering to me, but I don't have much sympathy for most of them. They had it better than I ever did.

Old 10-02-2017, 09:34 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,962,440 times
A lifetime of horrific torture for that scumbag is what I wish.

Old 10-03-2017, 07:49 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,570,354 times
This guy should not still be breathing. Nobody would have taken a knee if the cops killed this animal.

Old 10-03-2017, 08:16 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,252,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Correct, he should be executed.
I'd assume he'd spend a lot of time in high security to keep his fellow inmates from doing the execution. Would they find him so unacceptable that he would start out with a target pinned on him?

I keep wishing that women would wise up too, and when a boyfriend or housemate or husband begins to get violent, RUN.

Old 10-03-2017, 10:10 PM

3,565 posts, read 1,921,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Nobody would have taken a knee if the cops killed this animal.
Uh, yes.
The police are not juries or executioners.

Old 10-04-2017, 12:12 AM

3,069 posts, read 1,680,587 times
No soap-on-a-rope in prison for this bastard,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events