Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2017, 04:35 PM

2,241 posts, read 1,479,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Yes, including myself. She was the only 1 to suggest paying for more murders.
Also advocating that murderers should get reduced sentencing. That was from OP, and others here.

Praising a child murderer's murderer does not make you a righteous person. It just makes you a person who praises a murderer.

IMO, the only person who gets a free pass here is if a relative of the child caught the child murderer in the act and beat the living *bleep* out of them. It's happened in the past (some news stories I've read), and I think such an emotionally and violently charged act would be forgivable given the circumstances.

This here is nothing more than a story of senseless violence in prison, and bunch of keyboard warriors getting aroused over it.

Last edited by Left-handed; 11-16-2017 at 04:51 PM..

Old 11-16-2017, 07:02 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,351,562 times
Yay!!!

Old 11-16-2017, 08:36 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,330,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive Enchantment View Post
Wonderful. Although, it seemed more of a generous way out of the hell and torment he ought to have been living.
Hell was created for those "special" types. You can best believe that guy's soul is in torment for eternity. Think the scene from the movie, "Ghost."

Old 11-16-2017, 09:18 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,026,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_me View Post
I do not watch GOT but would like to watch that Netflix film if you will kindly ask your hubby if he recalls name. Thanks much.
I think she was talking about Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in Shot Caller

Old 11-16-2017, 09:26 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,405,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left-handed View Post
This here is nothing more than a story of senseless violence in prison, and bunch of keyboard warriors getting aroused over it.
I don't see what the story here is, either. The person who committed the crime is dead now. End of story. I can't believe this thread keeps going.

Old 11-17-2017, 02:50 AM

18,543 posts, read 18,794,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I don't see what the story here is, either. The person who committed the crime is dead now. End of story. I can't believe this thread keeps going.
The venom is incredible.. I hate this loon too for doing this to a tiny baby.. but come on... you cant pat the back of another con not knowing nothing about his past. he could be in there too for taking a life..

Old 11-17-2017, 04:46 AM

4,004 posts, read 2,088,628 times
Its no secret that many criminals do not take kindly to other criminals that abuse and murder children. Many criminals start out in this world as abused children. It is interesting, since this is common knowledge, that the baby murderer was not in single cell confinement.

What can we take away from this? If you are celled with someone serving one of more life sentences, don't tell him you murdered your baby, and don't mess with him about anything.

I don't feel bad for anyone but that baby.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:40 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,318,233 times
Justice has been served..

Old 11-17-2017, 11:37 AM

1,409 posts, read 1,160,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Its no secret that many criminals do not take kindly to other criminals that abuse and murder children. Many criminals start out in this world as abused children. It is interesting, since this is common knowledge, that the baby murderer was not in single cell confinement.

What can we take away from this? If you are celled with someone serving one of more life sentences, don't tell him you murdered your baby, and don't mess with him about anything.

I don't feel bad for anyone but that baby.
And don't forget about the other part--- many inmates have themselves inflicted violence- physical, sexual or both on a woman or child.

Also don't automatically assume as you say here that inmate x took his life for that reason-- come on, he is also an inmate so consider the reality inmates have been known to have a bad habit of assault or murder of another inmate over petty stuff-- ranging from the other inmate insulted his manhood, made a rude joke about his girlfriend, stole some of his ramen, didn't get out of the way when he told him to, etc

Old 11-17-2017, 11:44 AM

12,883 posts, read 14,017,204 times
^ He took a life because he's just as much of a lowlife as the baby killer is. Some people have very warped senses of justice. This goes back, again, to my point of asking why inmates feel they have a right to judge others like this? I get that it happens, I'm just pointing out the actual ridiculousness of it. It's honestly funny to me, in both a sort of amusing and not at all amusing way, that convicts or whatever sit in jail or prison and think to themselves, hmm, well sure I committed three armed robberies [for example] but this guy killed a kid, clearly I have the right to kill him. Honestly illogical. While killing is obviously worse, a three-time armed robber is also a danger to society who has no right to judge - from his prison cell - someone else who's a danger to society. This goes beyond this case, and to the idea of "prison justice" in general. Warped.

These people are clearly danger to society. For all we know (because pretty sure we don't), this guy was also in there for murder. So the murderer murdered another murderer. I don't think that's good in any sense. It just makes him someone who killed two people rather than one, assuming he already killed one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.