Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2017, 11:47 AM

1,409 posts, read 1,160,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Wow, how do you watch tv then with Weinstein and Spacey all over the news with smiles in pictures lol

Cosby smiled and ate pudding for years too! Hey Hey Hey!!!!
What an odd correlation to draw--- the poster said she's glad the rapist can have a smile on his face. I'm not. Rape is not a crime done due to loss of control- it's a premeditated act born out of a desire to have power over a woman. If she's glad a rapist is somehwhee smiling, I'm not. That had zero to do with the fact that Cosby smiled on a pudding commercial-- it would be self explanatory I would think hat I have no control if Cosby smiled on a commercial-- I have no control over it and am not "glad he smiled" unlike April flowers

Old 11-18-2017, 11:51 AM

6,463 posts, read 9,839,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayafternoons View Post
What an odd correlation to draw--- the poster said she's glad the rapist can have a smile on his face. I'm not. Rape is not a crime done due to loss of control- it's a premeditated act born out of a desire to have power over a woman. If she's glad a rapist is somehwhee smiling, I'm not. That had zero to do with the fact that Cosby smiled on a pudding commercial-- it would be self explanatory I would think hat I have no control if Cosby smiled on a commercial-- I have no control over it and am not "glad he smiled" unlike April flowers
You are not glad. I am glad. Now we can move on hahaha

Old 11-18-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
You are not glad. I am glad. Now we can move on hahaha
Yes that's correct I am against rape, some apparently don't think it's that serious. If he had raped a woman close to you, chances are you might feel different

Old 11-18-2017, 12:09 PM

926 posts, read 675,026 times
Quote:
After everything I typed in this post to explain to you about the comment I said about the baby killer having 'a smile on his face', you STILL wrote what I've bolded above?!

Do you have reading comprehension issues, or are you just seeing what you want to see and ignoring everything else? *sigh*

Having your own opinion is one thing...but when you insist on continuing to put words into other people's mouths even AFTER they've explained things to you is something entirely different.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Yes that's correct I am against rape, some apparently don't think it's that serious. If he had raped a woman close to you, chances are you might feel different
I think you have misconstrued my posts to fit your narrative, I don't think me or anyone supports rape lol I cant believe as intelligent as some of your posts are that you jumped there haha wow

You win I'm done. I cant debate with someone that makes up stuff to fit.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFlowers17 View Post
After everything I typed in this post to explain to you about the comment I said about the baby killer having 'a smile on his face', you STILL wrote what I've bolded above?!

Do you have reading comprehension issues, or are you just seeing what you want to see and ignoring everything else? *sigh*

Having your own opinion is one thing...but when you insist on continuing to put words into other people's mouths even AFTER they've explained things to you is something entirely different.
No. I read you stated that your glad (the rapist) has a smile on his face.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
No. I read you stated that your glad (the rapist) has a smile on his face.
Sorry April, I think you have to type slower so others can keep up with you.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:20 PM

926 posts, read 675,026 times
Quote:
I think you have misconstrued my posts to fit your narrative, I don't think me or anyone supports rape lol I cant believe as intelligent as some of your posts are that you jumped there haha wow

Um, me too...I'm so done. I can't reach someone that doesn't want to be reached and instead, just wants to keep on repeating the same rape rhetoric that they've been parroting through the past few pages of this thread.

It's like, they don't read anything past the fact that the baby killer is a rapist. It wouldn't matter if this guy ended up saving thousands of people by helping law enforcement locate a bomb in some city park somewhere - all she would ever concentrate on and focus on is the fact that this guy is a rapist.

And...it is my sincere hope that this poster does NOT have personal experience with this because if they do, that would explain their demeanor throughout this thread.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFlowers17 View Post
You're just NOT getting it - a lot of us DO NOT CARE *WHY* the baby murderer was killed - it could've been over a pack of Ramen, or because he didn't share his ciggie during Exercise Time OR because he KILLED an innocent BABY. Either way, THE RESULT IS STILL THE SAME - it is DEAD. It can no longer harm another little baby EVER EVER AGAIN...because it is now **DEAD**.

THAT is all that matters.
No. Some keep insisting it was done out of a need for justice. If he was killed over ramen ahem that's not anything to do w justice. At least call it what it is-- a depraved rapist who killed another inmate- possibly for a need for justice possibly he was pissed off about ramen

Old 11-18-2017, 01:15 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,928,971 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Quote:
The one I quoted, sorry I didn't construe it differently but that's my take on what you wrote lol
LOL
So my comment
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Does this mean that your life is useless and you should have been put away for the rest of your life because of the threat you pose to society (like people are suggesting should happen to this teenagers)?
You construed as
Quote:
You act like anyone suggesting a teen be locked away is a crime in itself lol

I also think it was AprilFlowers, though I could be mistaken on that - I can't find the thread or posts in question, who suggested that I was a rapist or pedophile because I think that people wanting to hang rapists or pedophiles in the street are disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.