Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 12:21 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,934,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Good for you, but for me ...

If I saw someone hurting a child they probably wouldn't make it to prison anyway.
Ok
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seeing someone in the act of performing violence against a child and acting to stop that action is completely different than murdering someone who has been convicted of a past crime or draw and quartering them in the city square so all other other psychopaths can watch.

Quote:
nah, self defense. I feared for my life because they were coming after me ..
Again, people who are freely willing to lie to the judicial system in order to perpetrate a crime are more worrisome to me than someone serving prison time for a crime.

Quote:
Translation- Too many posts you disagree with ...
You reveal you own biases.

Old 11-19-2017, 12:27 PM

7,667 posts, read 4,655,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayafternoons View Post
"...they all had the strength/ capacity to take down adults instead of children.."--

>> false... negative.. many inmates there have committed a crime against a child and either were not caught or busted for it OR it was a prior and now theyre in for "just a drug case"

>> as far as the inmates that "only" committed violence against an adult..-- is that ok, the new low standard ? Also, some of the inmates who committed an act against another adult, you aren't thinking (I hope) they were things like a bar fight? Cuz many inmates in for a crime against an adult are often kidnapping, rape, assault, domestic on a spouse----uh, are these now considered the higher echelon?
You've willfully and completely misdirected my post to something I didn't say.

In a prison system, people are in different blocks. Where you end up within the prison system is dependent upon the initial charge and the inmate behavior. If you go down for Murder 1, you're in with others that did the same. If your block consists of 10 people in for Murder 1 and of the 10 there's one that killed a child and everyone else killed an adult...who's weakest?

Old 11-19-2017, 01:38 PM

6,482 posts, read 9,866,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artillery77 View Post
If you read all the posts this is what she does when she cant come up with her own argument.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:59 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,163,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artillery77 View Post

In a prison system, people are in different blocks. Where you end up within the prison system is dependent upon the initial charge and the inmate behavior. If you go down for Murder 1, you're in with others that did the same. If your block consists of 10 people in for Murder 1 and of the 10 there's one that killed a child and everyone else killed an adult...who's weakest?
I'll try again---no I didn't disregard what you said... in a post above you stated that a child killer will be seen as weak by all the inmates there who have only had the strength/capacity to hurt an adult----when the truth is there are many inmates who've committed horrible crimes against children in the PAST who are there CURRENTLY for a different charge such as a crime against an adult
John Doe in currently on whatever block for drug charge. But...in the past he himself committed a horrible crime against a child and either didn't get busted for it, or it was a prior that he is not currently in for currently.

Old 11-19-2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
If you read all the posts this is what she does when she cant come up with her own argument.
Or ** this is what you do when you don't like/agree with what is said.

Old 11-19-2017, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Or ** this is what you do when you don't like/agree with what is said.
Except I haven't done that here hahaha nice try though!!!!!!!!

Should I go back and quote all the times you did in this thread alone?

Old 11-19-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Except I haven't done that here hahaha nice try though!!!!!!!!

Should I go back and quote all the times you did in this thread alone?
Did what? Posit??
Your not agreeing with another's posts does not translate as them "doing something"

Old 11-19-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Did what? Posit??
Your not agreeing with another's posts does not translate as them "doing something"
smh lol

Old 11-19-2017, 02:59 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,046,564 times
Quote:
smh lol
mondayafternoon has trouble following posts on the other 6 days of the week....

Old 11-19-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
mondayafternoon has trouble following posts on the other 6 days of the week....
haha! nice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events