Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 03:02 PM

359 posts, read 321,666 times

Advertisements

Yikes!

A homeowner in Sacramento County, California, is down in the dumps after an Amazon delivery contractor left a pile of feces in front of his house.

Nemy Bautista wasn’t home on Tuesday when the driver pooped in front of his house, but he saw the excrement evidence when he came home. Bautista then checked his surveillance cameras and noticed the driver squatting on the passenger side of the truck.

He tried to get to the bottom of this mess by contacting Amazon via this Facebook post:

Bautista told local station KBET that the driver’s supervisor came out to investigate.

“He was in shock when we saw the size of it,” Bautista said. “He ended up scooping it up with a plastic bag, but didn’t want to take it with him ― it smelled really bad.”

Article: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/amazon-dri...191443714.html

Video: Video Shows Delivery Driver Pooping In Front Of Sacramento Home « CBS13 | CBS Sacramento
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 03:26 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,496,852 times
Yes, it's terrible, but...........

.....sometimes nature calls and needs an immediate answer and solution. If my choice is to dump "in my pants" or "on the sidewalk", I'm choosing the sidewalk.
Whoever wouldn't, raise your hand... and just keep on delivering with a seat full of smashed, stinky pooh in your pants.

Old 12-01-2017, 03:29 PM

2,467 posts, read 2,500,438 times
At least he didn't go on the guy's porch.

Old 12-01-2017, 03:49 PM

3,550 posts, read 1,554,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post

.....sometimes nature calls and needs an immediate answer and solution. If my choice is to dump "in my pants" or "on the sidewalk", I'm choosing the sidewalk.
He also could have opened a box and done his business there and claimed it was delivered. He may be a street pooper, but he's not dishonest.

Old 12-01-2017, 04:28 PM

919 posts, read 612,210 times
Quote:

Whoever wouldn't, raise your hand... and just keep on delivering with a seat full of smashed, stinky pooh in your pants.
....... but wouldn't you at least clean up the mess?

Old 12-01-2017, 05:23 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,496,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
....... but wouldn't you at least clean up the mess?
With what? What if you don't have anything to pick it up with? If you "pick it up", what then? You'd need a plastic bag to store it. Do you carry those in your pocket or purse while working? I don't.

Even if you do have a plastic bag in which to carry it, then what? It's going to stink until you find time to dump it somewhere. You're at work. Meanwhile, you're on a time schedule with deliveries to make. You can't just toss the plastic bag into any outside store trash bin. If you carry it into a store bathroom, then what? You can't flush the plastic bag, only the contents. What do you do with the empty bag?

Just think things through. Please.

Old 12-01-2017, 05:38 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,064,309 times
Quote:
With what? What if you don't have anything to pick it up with? If you "pick it up", what then? You'd need a plastic bag to store it. Do you carry those in your pocket or purse while working? I don't.

Even if you do have a plastic bag in which to carry it, then what? It's going to stink until you find time to dump it somewhere. You're at work. Meanwhile, you're on a time schedule with deliveries to make. You can't just toss the plastic bag into any outside store trash bin. If you carry it into a store bathroom, then what? You can't flush the plastic bag, only the contents. What do you do with the empty bag?

So you would just go on someone's front lawn and expect the homeowner to clean up after you? That's disgusting. No one wants to clean up a stranger's feces.

Old 12-01-2017, 06:33 PM

11,024 posts, read 7,873,250 times
Meanwhile the delivery service geolocator was beeping madly as the driver took too much time to make his...er...delivery.

Old 12-01-2017, 06:49 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,009,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
So you would just go on someone's front lawn and expect the homeowner to clean up after you? That's disgusting. No one wants to clean up a stranger's feces.
Say it with me, Sunday! "I would rater poop my pants than on a neighbor's driveway".

Old 12-01-2017, 06:52 PM

3,446 posts, read 2,834,198 times
Quote:

You're just kidding right? I mean, you have to be yanking our chains. Good one, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events