Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 09:42 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,088,500 times

Advertisements

I read somewhere that officials think he may have been doing this for 20 years. If that’s true I wonder who his female accomplice was then if he had one, as the current girlfriend would have been what in junior high 20 years ago. They need to investigate this possibility as well. There’s some real creeps out there.

Also these crimes where girlfriends or wives are helping out these sicko men seem to be increasing. Today I saw where a 22 year old former college engineering student was sentenced to 40 years in prison for helping her boyfriend murder and or dispose of the body of a 13 year old girl that he was trying to have a relationship with and meet for sex via online. What in the world is wrong with these women? Pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2018, 06:12 AM

236 posts, read 195,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
Indeed there are.

But the key word in all of this, and other accusations made by the thousands recently is alleged.

I am old fashion enough to prefer the law and trial by jury to convictions by social media and the internet.
.....except the police found dozens of videos of many intoxicated women on the doctor's personal cell phone.

"Beyond that, prosecutors have found "thousands" of videos on Robicheaux's phone that are now being examined in which "women in the videos appear to be highly intoxicated beyond the ability to consent or resist," Rackauckas said."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/doctor-wom...ry?id=57909080

Old 02-06-2020, 12:42 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,388,287 times
Apparently the DA fabricated some things no now the entire case is being thrown out and all the charges are dropped.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...201016937.html

Old 02-06-2020, 01:04 PM

15,253 posts, read 12,971,317 times
The former DA fabricated the entire case, based on the fact that the couple had consensual threesomes with other people.

The Yahoo article hints strongly there are women who are still insisting they were in fact raped by the two. However, there's no evidence of this, and one wonders if they were just looking for a high-profile payday for themselves and their lawyer. Yes, a number of them are represented by the same lawyer.

Old 02-06-2020, 01:12 PM

6,348 posts, read 2,901,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Apparently the DA fabricated some things no now the entire case is being thrown out and all the charges are dropped.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...201016937.html
All a fake. Just to boost his political career a prosecutor makes up fake rape cases. Let's finally put the rape culture myth down.

Ex-DA Made Up Story That Doctor And Girlfriend Drugged, Raped Thousands Of Women, New DA Says

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/se...-riley-dropped

Old 02-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
All a fake. Just to boost his political career a prosecutor makes up fake rape cases. Let's finally put the rape culture myth down.

Ex-DA Made Up Story That Doctor And Girlfriend Drugged, Raped Thousands Of Women, New DA Says

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/se...-riley-dropped
I think the term is "Nifonged".

Old 02-06-2020, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post
The former DA fabricated the entire case, based on the fact that the couple had consensual threesomes with other people.

The Yahoo article hints strongly there are women who are still insisting they were in fact raped by the two. However, there's no evidence of this, and one wonders if they were just looking for a high-profile payday for themselves and their lawyer. Yes, a number of them are represented by the same lawyer.
actually there are still some women who maintain that he raped them. But because other stories were fabricated by the DA, they are going to throw out all the charges.

The doctor and his girlfriend had a swinger lifestyle and enjoyed picking up strangers and having sex with them. I wonder if they will stop doing it now.

Old 02-07-2020, 06:29 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,360,127 times
The things some DAs get away with---truly disgusting.

Old 02-07-2020, 06:42 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city living View Post
The things some DAs get away with---truly disgusting.
I would really like to see former prosecutor Tony Rackauckas face criminal charges. It won't be enough to disbar him. It wasn't enough to disbar Nifong.

Prosecutors who purposely fabricate charges against people they fully believe are innocent should face felony prosecution.

We all get that sometimes prosecutors get the facts wrong, misunderstand evidence, believe the charges they are pressing although there is little solid evidence to back it up. We all get that. And the system can work with that.

But it's these slimeballs who purposely prosecute innocent people they know to be innocent, for political gain or a power trip who need to be dealt with severely.

Last edited by ClaraC; 02-07-2020 at 07:07 AM..

Old 02-07-2020, 02:45 PM

A case being dismissed is not a legal declaration of a person's innocence.

Robicheaux likely was not innocent. The women who accused him over a period of years since 2011, none of them knew each other. They all told similar stories.

There are victims. But the fact that the prosecutor fabricated other things, means the whole case it tossed out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events