Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2022, 08:15 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Looking at that arrogant smirk on her face in the "wanted" screenshots, said it all about what kind of a monster she is.

Called her the "B" word and shoved her, then hides for weeks and retains a high profile attorney. Talk about privilege. I wonder what kind of excuse this waste of oxygen will come up with.
SHE probably doesn't have enough sense to come up with an excuse. But the lawyer will say she has a drug problem, or a mental illness, or that the videotape is inadmissible, or whatever.

From one article I read, she shut off her cellphone and left it at her aunt's house, then hid at her parents', and when the cops came, her father told them she wasn't there. So she is smart enough to have tried to hide. Therefore, I think her lawyer is going to have to cut a deal rather than risk a trial.

Old 03-23-2022, 10:03 AM
KCZ

4,676 posts, read 3,667,429 times
Her family is wealthy. Her attorney represented Harvey Weinstein and Rudy Giuliani. The attorney claims there is no proof she did anything, that she is being targeted for unfair prosecution due to her "socioeconomic status", and that the DA is "overcharging" her for this crime since it wasn't like she "pushed the woman off a cliff or in front of a train". She reportedly cursed at the woman, ran across the street to get to her, deliberately pushed her, ran off, and was seen in a fight with her BF a few minutes later, before going to hide at her parents. They all sound like privileged scum who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. The victim is dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2022, 10:52 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
Her family is wealthy. Her attorney represented Harvey Weinstein and Rudy Giuliani. The attorney claims there is no proof she did anything, that she is being targeted for unfair prosecution due to her "socioeconomic status", and that the DA is "overcharging" her for this crime since it wasn't like she "pushed the woman off a cliff or in front of a train". She reportedly cursed at the woman, ran across the street to get to her, deliberately pushed her, ran off, and was seen in a fight with her BF a few minutes later, before going to hide at her parents. They all sound like privileged scum who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. The victim is dead.
WTH. I did read in an article where she crossed the street What in god's name would make ANYONE walk across the street to push an old lady?

No it wasn't like she pushed the woman off a cliff or in front of a train, just on a public sidewalk. Gee, that makes it SO much better.

They have money, so I hope the family also files a civil suit and takes some of it off of them.

Old 03-23-2022, 11:21 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
Wow...how heart breaking. I wonder what the motive was, or if there was a motive. Just to shove an elderly lady from behind like that.
I would bet the guilty woman has serious personality disorder

Old 03-23-2022, 12:33 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,167,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
WTH. I did read in an article where she crossed the street What in god's name would make ANYONE walk across the street to push an old lady?

No it wasn't like she pushed the woman off a cliff or in front of a train, just on a public sidewalk. Gee, that makes it SO much better.

They have money, so I hope the family also files a civil suit and takes some of it off of them.
I assume she was caught on camera crossing the street, and then pushed the elderly women. I don’t think we know her motive for crossing the street. I wonder how she could have even noticed her from across a crowded NY street.

Attacker called her a “b**ch” and pushed her. We don’t know why. Maybe attacker doesn’t even know why. I doubt she intended to kill her. But her behavior would have likely gone unpunished if the woman had not suffered her serious injury.

Old 03-23-2022, 01:13 PM

1,938 posts, read 702,832 times
I wonder if the fact that the victim is a bit "high society" (Vocal teacher with famous students) might bring about a stricter punishment. It shouldn't matter - it's an awful crime but it makes me wonder if she had been a never married
retired secretary from the Bronx, the media coverage may have waned.

Old 03-23-2022, 05:28 PM

29,518 posts, read 22,653,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
SHE probably doesn't have enough sense to come up with an excuse. But the lawyer will say she has a drug problem, or a mental illness, or that the videotape is inadmissible, or whatever.

From one article I read, she shut off her cellphone and left it at her aunt's house, then hid at her parents', and when the cops came, her father told them she wasn't there. So she is smart enough to have tried to hide. Therefore, I think her lawyer is going to have to cut a deal rather than risk a trial.
Oh, the degenerate will come up with some sob excuse. Her slimy attorney is already trying to cast doubt that the poor elderly woman was shoved.

This degenerate's actions after the act show ZERO remorse. In fact she went back to the scene of the crime to observe the police and ambulance, and left with her fiance afterwards on the subway. Immediately scrubbed all her social media accounts and went into hiding. People who knew her gave tips to the cops, and when cops went to her parent's house, the dad denied the police to search the house. Everyone in her family knew. These are NOT the actions of mental illness.

Her fiance, who she was going to marry this coming June, will also deservedly face blowback.

There was a horrible incident in Louisiana where a 73-year old woman was carjacked and killed by four teens. Two of the teen's parents turned them in when they saw the video. At least those parents had some honor, unlike these two dirtbags who knowingly hid their daughter and then retained a high profile attorney to weasel out of any punishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1qVLj7ieI

Old 03-23-2022, 06:57 PM

145 posts, read 79,813 times
I’d be surprised If she serves 5 years. Girl is pure evil.

Old 03-23-2022, 07:07 PM

3,217 posts, read 2,432,316 times
I read that she had verbal run ins at her apartment with neighbors and management. Wonder if she mistook her for one of the neighbors she was angry with. Not that it excuses her behavior one bit but might give a motive other than being a b****. She should be put away. Her fiancé dodged a bullet with that one.

Old 03-23-2022, 09:54 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,167,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Oh, the degenerate will come up with some sob excuse. Her slimy attorney is already trying to cast doubt that the poor elderly woman was shoved.

This degenerate's actions after the act show ZERO remorse. In fact she went back to the scene of the crime to observe the police and ambulance, and left with her fiance afterwards on the subway. Immediately scrubbed all her social media accounts and went into hiding. People who knew her gave tips to the cops, and when cops went to her parent's house, the dad denied the police to search the house. Everyone in her family knew. These are NOT the actions of mental illness.

Her fiance, who she was going to marry this coming June, will also deservedly face blowback.

There was a horrible incident in Louisiana where a 73-year old woman was carjacked and killed by four teens. Two of the teen's parents turned them in when they saw the video. At least those parents had some honor, unlike these two dirtbags who knowingly hid their daughter and then retained a high profile attorney to weasel out of any punishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1qVLj7ieI
I do not doubt the video footage of the assailant going back to the scene of the crime, if the description of the shown footage is accurate. I do doubt the account of the fallen woman giving as much detail as described before losing consciousness. That just does not sound right. If some connection between the two is uncovered, that might be enlightening. I do not doubt that the assailed victim did make some statement before falling unconscious. I think we will learn more, but not immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events