Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2022, 09:31 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
But the Whites could have purposely pointed that car North to deceive the police,,,, so who knows where the heck they're headed? I think it's going to be easy for this couple to disappear for a long, long time. No one has seen them since they escaped. Not once!
Well, they were heading from Albama and the car was found in Tennessee, so they were pretty much heading north, even if the car had been found facing south.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2022, 09:47 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,474,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Well, they were heading from Albama and the car was found in Tennessee, so they were pretty much heading north, even if the car had been found facing south.
LOL. Oh yeah, true enough!

On the other hand, maybe they turned around and went the other way, leaving the old car pointing north.

Old 05-07-2022, 09:49 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
another story I read said she paid cash for a car. Was that the red car? Jesus. Who buys a beater to go on the lam? I mean, that's almost funny.
What do you mean? Why pay more money than you have to, to go into hiding? I must have misunderstood your post.

Old 05-07-2022, 09:57 AM

5,424 posts, read 3,492,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I was wondering the same thing. She looks like she's in her 20's-30's in that photo. Though some women in their early 50's retain a youthful look, by 56 the chances that the Great Hormonal Time Bomb has hit them, and taken a toll. I wonder if she was always overweight, or if that's a sign of age.
LOL I've never heard of "the Great Hormonal Time Bomb". I have to google that!

Old 05-07-2022, 10:08 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
LOL I've never heard of "the Great Hormonal Time Bomb". I have to google that!
A.k.a., menopause. By 56, most certainly.

Old 05-07-2022, 10:23 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
The car she bought was not a good idea and had to be dumped soon. It had some noticeable damage to the rear and ws a color that tended to stand out. Trying to spray paint it was not that bright. I've never seen a car spray painted by hand out of cans look like it was anything other than a car spray painted by hand out of cans. And it would still have that damage to the rear.

I still have not seen whether it broke down or not. Maybe I missed that

Old 05-07-2022, 10:28 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,474,697 times
Quote:
The car she bought was not a good idea and had to be dumped soon. It had some noticeable damage to the rear and ws a color that tended to stand out. Trying to spray paint it was not that bright. I've never seen a car spray painted by hand out of cans look like it was anything other than a car spray painted by hand out of cans. And it would still have that damage to the rear.

If so, then I missed it too. I've read that they abandoned it, and I've also read that it broke down and left them stranded unexpectedly.

These news reporters can't seem to agree on anything.

Old 05-07-2022, 10:52 AM

Quote:

I'm wondering how it was that she bought an unreliable car in the fist place. It's not that hard nor expensive, to get a good, cheap, reliable Toyota or Honda. She didn't have any mechanic friends, or didn't take it to a shop to get checked out? Maybe there wasn't much choice available at the time? I guess the market for used cars (as well as new) is really tight, due to Covid, and prices have inflated as a result.

Old 05-07-2022, 11:11 AM

329 posts, read 225,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I read that he's an experienced woodsman, outdoorsman, and hunter, so they'd be at home in the TN woods.

I also read that he's the nephew of her ex- (now dead) husband; hence the shared last name... Who knows?
Where did you read that he was her nephew through marriage? I can't find anything about such a relationship, although that doesn't mean it's not true. I'm guessing this link has already been posted, but it's the interview with Vicky's mother-in-law, who never mentions a word about Casey White being a relation to her son. www.newsweek.com/vicky-whites-ex-mother-law-worried-casey-white-brainwashed-her-1703478

Oddly enough, I also read a comment on Youtube (?) that claimed Casey White was Vicky's son!

Old 05-07-2022, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Ever since hearing how tall he is, I have been wondering about her height.

Alabama jail employees saw Vicky White as ‘mother figure,’ planned retirement party, sheriff says

They are an odd couple in terms of size. I'm surprised they have not been captured yet.
That photo of her with dark hair--I can see why people say she looks a lot older with it dark. I think the pic of her as a blonde was taken maybe when she took her job at the jail, not recently. She looks so young and perky in that photo that's been circulated to the world.

And if you compare the two photos, you can see the signs of age in the more recent one: sagging eyelids, sagging around the mouth. It's not just the dark hair that's making her look much older. She looks older in it because she IS significantly older, than when the blonde photo was taken, IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events