Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 06:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times

Advertisements

Yikes lol t is Friday the 13th
ok you can call me weird but I don't adventure out much on this day

lol blame it on a couple of car boo-boos on Fri the 13th years ago

Today's exercise is going to be yard work woo hoo !!
I also need to take a little dirt from the place where the tree was in the front yard the sod is a little high

I really like how the back garden looks with that tree down it has really opened up the area and now the plum tree can grow so I am going to remove yet another one because it has never produced fruit and is crowding the grapefruit and the other side of plum

So lots of playing in the dirt for me today

What will you all be doing ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 06:35 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,261,079 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. Later we will hit the beach. We had lots of fun yesterday chasing fishes & sand crabs.

Old 08-13-2010, 07:30 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,230,095 times
Morning all! No news today but thought I would pop in and say "hi".
Still not exercising, to quote Pattie "Lazy Susan has hit my house"!
I'll stop by later when I am at home. Have a good day!
Evey, how is TT? Shadow seems to be back to herself!

Old 08-13-2010, 08:26 AM

Sandy Miss Tippy Toes is an out of control wild child! She is sure that my chin must be bitten a minimum of 40 times in a 24 hour period. She has just discovered the toilet flush, which is a fascinating thing. She is growing like a weed.

Since it is Friday the 13th she will get to come to the office later. I get off at 2 and I live 4 blocks from here, so she can come for a quick visit. Everyone here wants to meet her. The lighting here at the office is better than at my house so I am hoping that the digital will take some better pics of her today.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times
holy crap it is hot and humid out there !!
Front is done and I came in to cool off before mowing the back

Old 08-13-2010, 08:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
Happy Fri. the 13th, all. Karla, I was just thinking I'm awfully glad not to be driving today. Altho fri. the 13th is usually lucky for me, whereas thurs. the 12th is usually my bad day. I know...I do everything bass ackwards.

Just ran a bunch of errands, stopped at HD and Lowes for trim for the top of the bar that DH is redoing, soil for different plants and stuff, had breakfast at McD's (yogurt for me), got some speaker wire at Radio Shack, and stopped at the DMV to renew our car registration. Unbelievable. Everyone was pleasant and helpful and we were there a total of 5 minutes and it's all done! Holy cadoodles. I think I need to send this one into Ripley's Believe it or Not.

DH is outside now. He's going to put some of his seedlings in the new plant boxes he built on the one side of the house that was blank. This should be interesting. How in heaven's name he can work in this humidity, I'll never know. You, too, Karla. Out there mowing. ARE YOU CRAZY????

Evey, sounds like you're enjoying TT. she sounds so cute.

My kitties missed me, DH says. I guess one night he was eating his dinner out on the lanai at the dinette when Squeaker came over, looked at my empty chair, looked at him, looked back at my chair as if to say, "OK, what'd ya do with her???"

I think I'm going to go into the kitchen soon and put together a little fruit salad for lunch, then head to the pool for a bit. Tummy's still not 100%, so a bit of fruit sounds good. Would you believe I lost 3 lbs. this week??? Now, that's a good thing.

Have a great day all.

Hugs.

Old 08-13-2010, 01:49 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,548,848 times
Today I did a short toning workout, pretty interesting, with a trainer I really like on there. Suddenly, it's hot in here! Hmmm...anyway, that's all for now.

I would love to see how big Tippy Toes is getting. Evey, you need a chin strap to sleep in! Maybe a wrestlers helmet

Happy Friday everyone.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:23 PM

Miss Toes was not all that sure she liked being at the office. She spent most of her visit trying to hide behind filing cabinets. But there was enough light to get a few pics.

Old 08-13-2010, 03:21 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,548,848 times
She looks like she's in kitty cat jail! We gave up trying to get ours into a carrier. We take it along and tell them here's the cat, here's the carrier. She looks so soft and beautiful! Love the necklace/collar (I call them necklaces!)

My dumbells came. I went out to meet the UPS guy, I was so excited. He said, this is a heavy one-what's in there? I said WEIGHTS! Then he handed me the box and...boy he was right! It is nice. Has a carrying case and everything. One of those plasic jobbies like they put big collections of drill bits in and stuff.

Old 08-13-2010, 03:58 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
TT is getting so big! I don't blame her. When I was at work, it felt like jail to me, too!

Fuzzy, I've always wanted my own weights. You go, girl!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals