Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 04:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Yay I could get use to this coolness

It is still going up into the mid 80s but thats a lot better than mid 90s

I have PT at 10 then I might run around the house with the swifter (in my left hand)

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2011, 04:42 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Morning!

Job search!!!! Yep that will be my morning, this afternoon I will pick up the house and make up my grocery list.

Hoping that Mr. Davis from the law firm calls today! Had a great interview yesterday but after talking to Tricia about it I am kinda wishing that I had not gone. The credit union is about 17+ miles from here and that really is a lot in gas. Course it is just a temporary position so I do have to remember that.

Going to jump over to FB and see how PRM is doing, they had a big picnic this past weekend in CO for the owners/soldiers and pups brought over from Afgahanistan and I want to take my time looking at pictures. Some of these herding dogs brought over to our country with their soldiers are so very beautiful.

Be back later. Take it easy Karla!

Old 09-08-2011, 05:32 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,405,807 times
Good morning!!!

Karla- Try to take it easier today

Sandy-Good luck this morning. What kind of dogs are they and what do they do?

Man everyone is getting pounded by weather this year. I just checked the weather forecast in the states we plan to travel through. PA an NJ are going to flood bad. Those poor people. I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose your home and everything in it.

Cloudy day here. We didn't make it to the dump yesterday so that is on our to do list. I also have some books at the library that need to be picked up.

Have a great day!!!

Old 09-08-2011, 05:46 AM

Lisa the dogs are not US dogs of war, instead they are stray dogs that our soldiers "adopt" over there. I belong to an orginization called Puppy Rescue Mission that rescues pups and kittens that our soldiers don't want to leave over there (in most cases it would mean death for the animal). The Afgahan's are not kind to animals, but they do horrible things to animals (ie rape, burn, drown) one pup had acid thrown on his face and if he had not been shipped to the US would have died from the incident. It is a wonderful organization that is run by total volunteers, and the cost of bring a pup/cat to the US is pretty high, soldiers do not usually have the means to pay all of it so that is where PRM comes in. I could go on and on about it, wonderful organization and such beautiful and intelligent animals these dogs are. Some are herding dogs, some protection dogs, etc. If you want to know more about it without FB just google Puppy Rescue Mission, they have a web site.

Old 09-08-2011, 06:02 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,405,807 times
Sandy-Thanks for the info. So many animals are abused in so many countries. It's sad that we can't save them all.

Old 09-08-2011, 06:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Good morning, gang.

Once again, I'm with Lisa. Karla, take it easy with your Swiffer, ok??? We want you healthy for your cruise next month.

Did my 2 miles w/a 20 min. weight workout. I managed to get the weight room all to myself today. Yay!

Gotta go take my shower. We're going out this a.m. It'll be nice to get out of the house.

Take care, gang.. CYL

Old 09-08-2011, 11:22 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Hi everyone,

Karla, take it easy today.

Sitting around with Lexi. She's okay but still sore. Seems to be sleeping a lot too. Gotta keep her playtime down to a minimum and keep her from playing with the other dogs for a week. Hard to do.

Lazy day today.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:09 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Poor Lexi. Is she getting pretty big?

Well, today I did the nutso advanced bootcamp workout that I can feel for loooooong after I have finished it. It's only 24 minutes, but it is nonstop. The instructor is literally dripping sweat by the end of it.

Another cold, rainy, yucky day here. Have 2 smaller spaceheaters going. Our furnace isn't turned on yet, he's going to put it off as long as possible.

Whew, I better get moving, have a guy coming over later to give us an estimate on a roof.

Have a good day everyone. Dang, Karla, using your left hand for all this stuff, by the time your right is back, you'll be able to use them both equally and do twice as much! Be hearing sonic booms down that way!

Old 09-08-2011, 05:03 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
She's still small. About 24 pounds.

Old 09-09-2011, 04:37 AM

Cheryl you will have to post another picture of Lexi so we can get our puppy fix.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals