Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 06:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Yay it is only 54 degrees this morning I am all snuggled up in my fuzzy robe. I had the sliding door open to enjoy the coolness but had to shut it because it was getting a tad chilly in here.

Heading into the library in a few minutes to elliptical lol it has been almost 2 weeks of regular exercise Am I thin yet !!!!

I have to head over to school this afternoon to move the hydroponic bins closer to the new classrooms. Though my friend (who is the woman in charge of the program) and I are meeting for lunch first !!

So what is on your agenda for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 06:18 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

It is 29 here this morning, heading to the low 50's this afternoon.

Shadow & Mickey are both still in bed. Poor Shadow is all kinds of tired from the barn, she even curled up & went to sleep during class last night. I am enjoying a nice cup of tea.

We will take our cookie walk in about 45 minutes, then I am off to have my oil changed. I also see laundry in my day along with packing. *sighs*

Old 11-12-2009, 06:30 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
Morning peeps! We might hit somewhere in the low 40s today.

Karla, I used to have a bright yellow bathrobe. I looked like Big Bird!

Will be heading out for my morning walk this morning. I think I'll go for an extra long one. I need to clear the brain.

I'll be working on the photos I took at the PowWow last weekend. The group is going to use them for promotional materials, so I have to get them just right. I'm also working on more flyers for a charity Christmas dinner. Of course I'm feeling Evey's pain... laundry!

Old 11-12-2009, 07:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Hi, all.

Did the walk to the gym, 20 min. of weights, scenic walk back thing. BTW, I've been including at least 2 sets of side bendy things each gym visit. I actually feel better after a little less than 2 weeks. And I'm beginning to ALMOST look forward to exercising again. Yay.

Went to the gynocologist for my annual visit yesterday. She said I've lost some weight from last year's visit (I knew that, but I've gained a little of what I've lost, but she didn't know that!) and was happy about that. I told her I was finally getting serious about it, so I got a pat on the back from her. I also told her that I would NOT go thru the mammo thing like I did last year. She kind of smiled and said, "well, we'll see what happens." Yeh, well, we will see. Anyway, glad that's over.

Tet, I actually like doing laundry. It's the folding and putting away part I don't care for! Evey, I wouldn't want to be packing for all the tea in China. That is definitely not one of my favorite things to do. So, while tet feels your laundry pain, I feel your packing pain. What's Shadow going to do when there are no more cookie walks? Poor baby.

The manufacturing rep from the co. who made our cupboards will be by this morning to check out our problem that they can't seem to solve. We've ordered one particular door for one drawer at least 3, maybe 4 times now and they can't seem to send us the correct one. Let's hope this is the last time we have to deal with this issue.

That's it for my plans today. I'm not sure what we'll be doing this afternoon. Have a good one, everybody.

Old 11-12-2009, 12:27 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Hello, everyone~~~today I did the 30 minute Enviga cardio bootcamp thing again. It's kind of hard but kind of fun, fast paced so I don't keep looking to see how much longer I have to go!

Is today Thurdsday? What happened?

Old 11-12-2009, 01:50 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
yikes did some extra credit exercise this afternoon
we moved 6 40# hydroponic bins my upper body got quite the workout pulling the loaded flat bed through sand no less !!
My kids were changing classes and they saw me and kept yelling ooo ms karla ms larla !!!
we still had a few potatos growing so I was able to pull them up to show the kids they were very excited lol I don't think they realized where potatos came from

there was a nice brisk breeze blowing so now I am in my nice warm sweats and long sleeve shirt

I think the sofa and my book is calling my name

Old 11-12-2009, 07:42 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Evening ladies! Kinda late for me so I am making this another quickie post.
Gym for 20 minutes and all I feel from it is pain! lol, this too shall pass.
Have a good one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals