Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2011, 05:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

All day yesterday I thought it was Friday
So I am all messed up

Today I am not running around like a crazy taxi driver

The only thing I have to do is deposit the invoices

lol I told hubby we can do stuff together considering I really haven't seen him during the day the past 3 days

He needs to go to the woodworking store to get some things to start on the Christmas projects and we all know how much I love that store
lol I have a feeling he is going to take my credit card and not allow me in the wood section

I want to stop at Target I think the TVs we got on BF are now on sale so I think if you take your receipt they will refund the difference

Oh we also have to stop at the car dealer one of the papers we singed was the wrong one so we need to resign

This should be funny because we are going in the 4Runner and my GM friend
has told me many times how he wants that car too

What fun things are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2011, 06:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
G'mornin'. Just a quick drop by this morning. Have a couple of things we have to take care of, then off to Fleamasters.

I did about 4 - 4.5 miles this morning. DH went farther. Ran into one of my favorite snowbirds this a.m. Karla, she's the one with the greyhound. Gemma (the dog) is getting old. She's 11, and when she leans against me to let me pet her, her back end shakes. Poor baby. She's beautiful, tho. She's like a tortoise hair. And sweet? That dog is a sweetheart and so's her "sister" Lucy. Lucy's a happy-go-lucky little mutt. And I think her tail wags her body. SHe just wiggles all over when she sees somebody she knows.

Gotta run. Hugs, all.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:25 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,403,283 times
Good morning.

Woke up late. Looks like a slow mo day. I've been doing a lot of walking since we have been here.

Time to give the dog a bath today, it was too cool yesterday.

Have a great weekend!!!

Old 12-09-2011, 02:46 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Dang, must be a busy day 'round these parts. Just finished a 20 min. cardio/weight workout. Time to get busy, as usual.

Old 12-10-2011, 05:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
Morning ladies
I wow I slept till after 7
lol I guess reminding myself it was Friday not Saturday wore me out

Got the list of errands finished

Picked up Christmas Cards so guess what I am doing today

oh I stopped by CD house to see the boys I got to me their Moms
You could just see how excited they were to have their sons home safe and sound

We went out for pizza last night with the couple(they are from my area up north) that lives up the street
It was fun

Oh Pattie do you think Gemma's mom would like a pair of greyhound statues they are about 6" high. I have so many and since I am GH-less I was thinking she might like them. Let me know and I can send them down to you

11 is mature for a GH. 3 of the GH's I have had are the brindle next to the "blue" the brindle is my favorite

Old 12-10-2011, 07:12 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Brindle. I couldn't remember that word.

How nice of you to think of her. I'll ask next time I see her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals