Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 05:17 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

There is nothing on my calender for today !!!
Knock me over lol

I think I am going to have a "me" day lol

Did some more bowling over at Chaos's house last night, hubby went over to install the HD cable and we played a few games. Chaos was trying to "help" lol

I will take lola for a walk once I am done with my todays question post.
then will come home take a nice shower and
Go get my toes done then wander around to see if I can get some xmas shopping done I have 1 week before the box has to be sent up north.

I have my eye on this new comforter set that may just have to come home with me. The "kids" are very hard on comforters so it is about time.

I was going to clean today but I think the above sounds much more fun

So whats on your list today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2007, 05:47 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
My list consists of running around like a headless chicken! I have so much to do both inside the house. I keep telling myself that I should stick to one project at a time, but my mind wanders. Organized chaos with me in the middle!

Well, today is a lot warmer ... 21 I think instead of -16 so I'm going to try and knock out my walk early. Tomorrow we're going to go and chop down our Christmas tree since the weather is cooperating this time. I am so excited. I think I have rearranged my living room four times to find the right spot for it ... like I said "organized chaos"

Good luck with the interview Evey.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:56 AM

tet -16
wow your having a "hot spell" today
I am going to send you some of our warm Fla sunshine mid 70's for the weekend

I remember going out and cutting down our tree when I lived up north lol how come when we always got them home they seemed to of "grown" and were much bigger than when they were out in the woods

You need to take a thermos of hot coco with a healthy does of frangellica added

adding my good luck wishes also evey

Old 12-07-2007, 06:12 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times
Hi Karla. 70's sounds real good right about now...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/36_1_63.gif (broken link)...how does the 20's in NJ grab ya? Anyone from NC who can tell me how it is down there today? Well, my regular this morning, step work-out. I actually did an upper arm work-out on Wednesday along with the step with 5-8 lbs weights and I'm feeling it today. Karla, enjoy your manicure. I am way overdue. Jeannie

Old 12-07-2007, 08:06 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Wow, did someone say -16? As in degrees? More power to you guys who live where the weather does crap like that.

Shadow & I have been to the park this morning (in shorts & sandals). We are going to look at yet another house this morning.

Thanks for all of the well wishes you guys. This is a second interview.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:42 AM

evey
please tell my you don't have to wear hose ?

Old 12-07-2007, 10:31 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
evey
please tell my you don't have to wear hose ?
Don't know yet. They told me it is office casual. I do have a few outfits that I wear hose with just because. I hope it is not a "dress code" kind of a place.

OMG! You should have seen this house we looked at this morning. I think I have never seen so many colors of paint all in one place in my life. Every room was a different color of faux finish with 2 stage metallic going on. Pinks, purples, blues, greens.... Even the crown molding was multi colored. But, the house itself was not bad and we are actually considering making an offer.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:24 AM

21 posts, read 31,102 times
We have always preferred white. White walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Even the tile in our entryway, bathrooms, and kitchen is white. It is very easy to fit any kind of color scheme into a white room. They are very bright and cheery. The tile tends to need a little extra cleaning. We just put black marble kitchen counter tops and bathroom vanity tops in, and white sinks with bright chroms faucets.

Old 12-07-2007, 12:15 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Thanks for the offer of high temps

It's actually beautiful out today. Snow all over and the sun shinning, oh ... and several auto accidents within the space of a 1/2 mile!

Since we're heading out to the tree farm tomorrow I'm taking the pocket warmers and a tush cushion as they're saying the high is in the very low teens. It is perfect for sledding, which we're hoping to do on Sunday. The cold really doesn't bother me too much. I only hate driving in the snow when you have other drivers who think just because they're in an SUV or truck they are invinsible.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:17 PM

Looks like we have a new member in the exercise forum
welcome PatriotFan
we hope to see you again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals