Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 05:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,172,773 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Yay !! it is Saturday

It is going to go up to 86 today

My mother-in-law is coming over around 10 am
So my morning exercise will consist of some up close & personal running around time with the dust cloth and vacuum

hmmm maybe we can finally get the ladder out of the library but I am not going to hold my breath

The vet called me yesterday with the blood work results on Karla jr she said they look good so we will have to see what the x-rays say on Wednesday.

So what are you going to do today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2008, 05:28 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,636,848 times
Good morning Karla. I think I need to catch up. X rays? Blookwork? Hope everything is okay. Going to do my Taebo work-out, then 2 ball games this morning. Following the ballgames hubby is going to have a playdate with his bestest buddy and go to the racetrack. Won't be seeing much of him today. I may start to tackle the garage today. I don't think were going to see much of the sun this weekend.

Old 05-03-2008, 05:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,172,773 times
morning jeannie

we noticed some weakness in Karla jrs back legs so took her to the vet Thursday
She thin it maybe more of a heart issue then joint issue, we will know more on Wed when she does xrays

hey I will trade with you you come hang out with my mil & I will clean your garage

Old 05-03-2008, 06:05 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,636,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
morning jeannie

we noticed some weakness in Karla jrs back legs so took her to the vet Thursday
She thin it maybe more of a heart issue then joint issue, we will know more on Wed when she does xrays

hey I will trade with you you come hang out with my mil & I will clean your garage
well, I hope everything turns out okay and as far as your offer...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/hide.gif (broken link)...well, I'll have to get back to you.

Old 05-03-2008, 06:15 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,063,820 times
Karla - I hope everything will be OK with Jr.

I had a really lousy week. I didn't walk and I ate poorly and spent most of my time in seated in front of my computer ... but the scale this morning still says 263.5 so I held my own. Monday when the sun returns, I plan to get out and start walking again. I find it interesting that I have little desire to be out walking when rainy or cool. If I do have another marathon in me, I know that I'll have to be out there regardless of weather conditions. Something to think about.

I hope everyone has a terrific weekend.

Charley

Old 05-03-2008, 08:03 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,282,354 times
Morning peeps!

I slept in this morning, so it was warm out already when I headed out with Shadow. Brat would only walk in the shade and when we ran out of shade she planted herself and would not budge. It took me a minute to figure it out. I made her walk a few more steps in the direction I was heading just so she does not think she is running the show, then we headed home.

I have a couple more loads of laundry, and later I hope to be meeting someone who wants to buy my jet-ski.

Old 05-03-2008, 08:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,299,151 times
Hi, everyone. DH arrived up north, safe and sound. It only took him 3 valium to do it! I took my neighbor to publix for groceries this a.m. I think I may just bum around the rest of the day and start my projects on Monday. I hear the paper and the front porch calling my name!

Enjoy the day.

Old 05-03-2008, 08:11 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,376,259 times
Cheer up Charley, you'll be bouncing back in no time!

We've got a family "do" to go to today. I'm going to cheer myself up and visit the nursery on the way home though!

Hope everyone has a great day and I'm glad to hear Karla's bloodwork was ok.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:34 AM

7,399 posts, read 19,376,402 times
Morning everyone.
I'm glad Karla jr. bloodwork came back okay. Hoping the xrays will too.
Charley, sorry you had a lousy week. Next week will be better.
I'm being lazy today. I'll be seeing a movie later. This San Antoinio food is too much or rather I feel like I'm eating too much along with m&m's.
You all have a great weekend.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:52 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 852,188 times
Good morning! It will be in the high 70's here today so looks like a good day for the hubby and I to stain our deck. I also bought more plants yesterday so will spend the next couple of days arranging them into their containers and I do have more seeds to start, so... looks like mostly outdoors for me!

Hang in there Charley... you have taken such great strides, don't let the weather get you down!! And don't be too hard on yourself. When Mr Sun comes back out next week, just pick back up where you left off and allow yourself a 'bad weather' vacation! LOL

Happy weekend to all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals