Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 05:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

The 90s are back oh joy !!!

This morning will be some errand running then I am going to try to get the yard work done. That way I won't have to do it tomorrow before "movie day"

I am watching Chaos this weekend so I will be doing some running around the back yard

Whats on your list for today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 06:52 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
My list for today is to become one with the sofa (again) and hope that I feel better tomorrow.

It was a gorgeous morning here - low 70's, little humidity. Unfortunately, my head wouldn't allow me to get on my bike and enjoy it. I did go out on the front step and sip my coffee. Three guesses who came along...yep. NN. I know I enjoyed her absence, but I didn't know how much till she came back. Oh, well, if that's the worst that life throws my way, I'll be fine.

Have a good weekend, all.

Old 09-06-2008, 07:17 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Karla could you do a few laps around the garden for me?

I think all that screaming yesterday hurt my throat. Actually, I'm not feeling too hot to trot this morning. I think I will become one with the sofa too. Hope you feel a little better Pattie.

I'm going to head out for my walk a little later.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Old 09-06-2008, 07:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
You, too, Tet. I'm headed for the sofa now.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:24 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Hi all

Saving my energy today in case I have to go out and start bailing water or dealing with the effects of Hanna. Hoping to get through it without incident.

Stay safe everyone.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:28 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Hey everybody!

Pattie & Tet, feel better!

Charley, stay dry.

OMG you guys! It felt soooo good to ride again! It also felt like I gained too much weight, got old, and smoke too much! I had to laugh at the Monkey Butt sugestion yesterday. My butt won't be the problem, it will be my quads. Riding is a lot of abuse to untrained muscle.

In addition to my ride this morning Sahdow & I took our requisite tour of the property. I am guessing I will be ready for bed very early tonight.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:42 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Arrow MY NN can beat YOUR NN

Hello everyone, did a 10 minute aerobic workout video I found on sparkpeople, but it was more like 13-15 because it froze up about midway through and I started it back from the beginning! Then I did my ABC.

Heck, Pattie, my NN invited herself for a boat ride and my d(u)H said 'sure, but you have to wear a bikini'-~-she's a rather rotund 68 year old...I tried to tell her last night that it is very hard to get on and off that boat-it really is-and if we go all the way out there with her and she can't get on and off-and my d(U)H can't help her because his arm is still recovering, and she's way bigger than me, well-man I am getting ticked just thinking about it. But, I have to go see about helping her with her computer. Oh, and after we went over and changed the front light on her porch, she came home turned it on and said it blew out! Like my dear old mom used to say, no good deed goes unpunished. Oooopsies, sorry.

Have a joyous Saturday all-if you lived closer, I'd give you all tomatoes! Got tons of them-now what? To the recipe forum, I do believe!

How cool Evey! Bet it was fun to be back in the saddle again! (gonna go sing now)

Old 09-06-2008, 11:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
hey all
well it is way to hot out there
we got home from errands and I went out to cut back one plant and go to sweaty I thought "are you nuts to mow"
so I am going to join the rest of you on the sofa

I hope you are all feeling better soon

fuzzy nn on a boat in the middle of water with no escape
ok time to send your hubby to his room !!

evey
quads have a way of telling you they are annoyed , like when you go try to sit on the john

Old 09-06-2008, 11:37 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
hey all

fuzzy nn on a boat in the middle of water with no escape
ok time to send your hubby to his room !!
Oh, you can be sure THAT never occurred to him! Can you say MAN OVERBOARD!?!
I don't think he thought she'd take it seriously, and when I told him she was raring to go, and how difficult it would be he said (can you guess???) ''I never thought about that"

Old 09-06-2008, 12:40 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone.
Tet, Pattie and Evey, Take care of yourselves and Charley, hopefully you won't have to bail any water.
Went walking/climbing today. The dogs are all muddy now. They found a couple of mud puddles.
I have tomatoes too. We inherited a tomatoe plant when some of our CD buddies left and went back to Illinois for a few months. They are the little tomatoes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals