Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2011, 06:41 AM

2,348 posts, read 4,820,123 times

Advertisements

Mariana looks amazing! I think I might head there before I&O!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2011, 12:10 PM

277 posts, read 577,531 times
Alright, looks like this thread kind of got derailed, so forgive me for trying to throw it back on topic.

Anyone in Frisco have a fairly good estimate of what the wait times are at various parts of the day? I'm not driving all the way from Cedar Hill to wait another 2 hours in line. I love In-N-Out, but jesus I'd like the novelty to wear off already.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:51 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,466,921 times
Get there right when they open and it isnt too bad. The weekends are still crowded.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:03 PM

32 posts, read 57,450 times
i went at 3:30 yesterday in the huge thunderstorm, took me 5 minutes to get my food!

the animal style burger was one of the most delicious things i've had in a long time. the fries on the other hand...ehh

Old 05-21-2011, 03:06 PM

56 posts, read 87,381 times
How're the wait times at the Allen In n' Out these days?

And any word on when the other DFW In n' Outs are opening up?

Old 05-21-2011, 03:28 PM

1,631 posts, read 4,226,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gribbler View Post
Alright, looks like this thread kind of got derailed, so forgive me for trying to throw it back on topic.

Anyone in Frisco have a fairly good estimate of what the wait times are at various parts of the day? I'm not driving all the way from Cedar Hill to wait another 2 hours in line. I love In-N-Out, but jesus I'd like the novelty to wear off already.
Drove by Frisco about half and hour ago and the line was pretty long. I'd say an hour wait. I went last Tues at 5:30 and the total wait from line to food was 30 min.

Old 05-21-2011, 04:38 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,824,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gribbler View Post

Maybe I&O ought to start a page on their website to show wait times where the customers input the times.. a variation of gasbuddy.com (http://www.wbap.com/goout.asp?u=http://www.DallasGasPrices.com - broken link)

Old 05-21-2011, 05:31 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,125,643 times
To keep on topic......from the company web site on quality:

At In-N-Out Burger, quality is everything. That’s why in a world where food is often over-processed, prepackaged and frozen, In-N-Out makes everything the old fashioned way.

Our commitment to quality starts with our hamburgers. We make them from fresh, 100% pure beef. They are free of additives, fillers and preservatives of any kind. But the focus on quality starts well before we deliver our hamburger patties to our stores. We own and operate a world class patty making facility. Since we only serve burgers, fries and drinks, making a high quality hamburger patty is everything to us.

We have always made every one of our hamburger patties ourselves using only whole chucks from premium cattle selected especially for In-N-Out Burger. We pay a premium to purchase fresh, high quality beef chucks. We individually inspect every single chuck we receive to make sure that it meets our standards. Then our highly skilled, in-house butchers remove the bones. We grind the meat ourselves and make it into patties ourselves. We do all of this in our facility on our property in Baldwin Park, Ca. These steps enable us to completely control the patty-making process and be absolutely certain of the quality and freshness of every patty we make. We’ve always made our hamburger patties this way.

Our commitment to quality doesn’t stop there. Our lettuce is hand-leafed. Our American cheese is the real thing. And we use the plumpest, juiciest tomatoes we can find. All of our ingredients are delivered fresh to our stores. In fact, we don’t even own a microwave, heat lamp, or freezer. We even bake our buns using old-fashioned, slow-rising sponge dough. And we make every burger one at a time, cooked fresh to order.Of course, what's a great burger without great fries? At In-N-Out, we know a french fry is only as good as the potato it comes from. That’s why we use the highest grade potatoes and ship them fresh from the farm. Then we cut them right in the store, one potato at a time. And cook them in 100% pure, cholesterol-free vegetable oil. To top it all off, we also make our delicious shakes from real ice cream. We wouldn’t do it any other way. Because when it comes to burgers, fries and shakes, getting fresh is a good thing.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:33 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,125,643 times
The locations and upcoming ones....

Allen 190 E. Stacy Rd. 75 Fwy. to Stacy Rd. E. - OPEN

Frisco 2800 Preston Rd. 121 Fwy. to Preston Rd. N.
- OPEN

Arlington 1075 W. I-20 Coming Soon

Dallas 7940 N. Central Exwy. Coming Soon

Dallas 7909 LBJ Fwy. Coming Soon

Fort Worth 2900 W. 7th St. Coming Soon

Irving 6501 N. MacArthur Blvd. Coming Soon

Old 05-22-2011, 09:57 AM

333 posts, read 1,022,139 times
I waited in line almost 2 hours Friday night and tried the infamous double double animal style, with fries and a chocolate shake. Burger was yummy, but next time Im going to just go with the single patty. Fries needed salt badly, and I will withhold too much opinion on the shake until I try all the other flavors, but Braums has them beat so far on the shake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas