Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2012, 12:39 AM

400 posts, read 498,122 times

Advertisements

Hoping that Kebatcha's ok.

Well on and off snow pellets since the morning. Started to snow lightly when I got to the office at 2pm and has not stopped. My first time to drive in the snow tonight and luckily the roads were wet but not iced up.

Oh btw, i'm the 2nd guy here

Old 04-04-2012, 05:03 AM

22,184 posts, read 14,804,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msev View Post
Hoping that Kebatcha's ok.

Well on and off snow pellets since the morning. Started to snow lightly when I got to the office at 2pm and has not stopped. My first time to drive in the snow tonight and luckily the roads were wet but not iced up.

Oh btw, i'm the 2nd guy here
I stand corrected.
Thanks mserv

Old 04-04-2012, 08:12 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,168,388 times

Happy Wednesday!

I'm turning into a SLACKER....it's already after 10 AM and I haven't posted on the Freebie Forum today!

msev....so where is everyone going to hide the Easter eggs on Sunday if there is snow?

I'm happy to see Target is going to give out gift bags again. With the economy, Walmart has really toned down their freebies. Well, actually, MOST companies have.

If gas doesn't go down, I'm going to have to tone down as well. It now costs me $5 a day just to drive to work.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:51 AM

400 posts, read 498,122 times
GloryB...snow will be gone by Sunday since the temps will rise to the upper 60's.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:52 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,422,547 times
msev, I had thought you were a guy because of something you posted -- maybe about your wife -- but wasnt sure. In any event, we're glad to have you here!

Bummer. I was going to leave my car at the repair shop this AM but they already had six cars waiting ahead of mine. That means they wouldnt even look at my car until maybe tomorrow. So I decided to just take it back there next week.

I wish I knew if the problem is something simple like brake wear sensors (shouldnt be since I just had a brake job but the brake guy might have done something wrong) or something serious like U-joints. I dont drive much but now I'm nervous every time I get behind the wheel.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:06 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,996,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post

Happy Wednesday!

I'm turning into a SLACKER....it's already after 10 AM and I haven't posted on the Freebie Forum today!

msev....so where is everyone going to hide the Easter eggs on Sunday if there is snow?

I'm happy to see Target is going to give out gift bags again. With the economy, Walmart has really toned down their freebies. Well, actually, MOST companies have.

If gas doesn't go down, I'm going to have to tone down as well. It now costs me $5 a day just to drive to work.

OMG!!! My little Bruiser was half that size when I got him!!!! Bailey wasn't much bigger, but she went up to about 12 pounds as where he stayed right at 5. Both are mixed breeds but I got lucky with the small size. I cant even imagine having a large dog after having those two. Most of the time I'm on here there is a dog walking on the key board.

I wish ketabcha would post... I haven't been able to find here anywhere.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:15 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,526,997 times
Hope Keta is okay.......

We had a touch of snow yesterday......and then it sprinkled, so no mo sno...

The dam*ed PONY tore out the new fence around the new peach tree.....in less than 30 minutes.....it's totally destroyed.....I'm very depressed..... Except for having my kid at home for a few days, not a lot is making me happy lately.....the tree made me happy...... Husband wants to buy me a new one a bigger one......I took an hour to pick the other one out......I was so upset last night I cried...he is so destructive.

Today I called Pella to have a guy come out and re-screen a slider leading to the patio.....he bounced up against it quite a bit in the summer before we had him trained......yesterday, we noticed that the corner is completely off.......that will be over $100.00 to get that fixed...

Campie, I use my wireless keyboard with my laptop......and a wireless mouse, too.... I am not one to walk around with a laptop......I just leave it on the desk......

Fixing a pot roast today...just added the onions, carrots and celery......the house smells good...will add the potatoes in a bit......

I'm shy, too.......NOT!

Old 04-04-2012, 12:28 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,996,362 times
Everything is wireless, they are just cuddling , I put them down if I have to.

I'm confused...why do you still have the pony????!!!!:
Kinda kidding, kinda not....

Hubby make have to go to Dallas to help with the damage.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:41 PM

22,184 posts, read 14,804,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
msev, I had thought you were a guy because of something you posted -- maybe about your wife -- but wasnt sure. In any event, we're glad to have you here!

Bummer. I was going to leave my car at the repair shop this AM but they already had six cars waiting ahead of mine. That means they wouldnt even look at my car until maybe tomorrow. So I decided to just take it back there next week.

I wish I knew if the problem is something simple like brake wear sensors (shouldnt be since I just had a brake job but the brake guy might have done something wrong) or something serious like U-joints. I dont drive much but now I'm nervous every time I get behind the wheel.
I think its pretty cool you know about brake wear sensers and U-joints!!

Old 04-04-2012, 12:51 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,526,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post

Happy Wednesday!

I signed up for one...1st time....don't know if I'll get it......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff