Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2012, 09:33 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,168,388 times

Advertisements

I've enjoyed the cooler weather also Starr. Sounds like all that could be leaving us by tomorrow though.

I drank all this coffee at work tonight and now I'm wide awake. Whatever was I thinking???

Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 AM

Happy Tuesday!

Went to Walmart this morning to pick up some groceries. Has anyone checked out all the new
summer styles and prints? For the past few years, clothes just started getting ugly to me, but
they had a lot of really nice new stuff. They had tons of those long sun dresses. I like those
also, but I would have to wear some sort of cover up on the top to wear them to work.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:33 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,317,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Happy Tuesday!

Went to Walmart this morning to pick up some groceries. Has anyone checked out all the new
summer styles and prints? For the past few years, clothes just started getting ugly to me, but
they had a lot of really nice new stuff. They had tons of those long sun dresses. I like those
also, but I would have to wear some sort of cover up on the top to wear them to work.
I love long dresses and skirts. I was in heaven when maxis were popular.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:25 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,996,362 times
Congratulations to our own lovely lady!! Gloryb has just earned her 3rd red capped star!!!!!
I'm using my iPhone and can't copy the link to her party. Will someone else please help?

Old 04-10-2012, 10:19 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,422,547 times
YAY for our GLORYB!!

//www.city-data.com/forum/commu...-red-caps.html

Old 04-11-2012, 07:01 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,996,362 times
Thanks TFW!!!! Hubby ran a restore on the laptop and now I am cookie less for the day, so just using the phone to post for now.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:05 AM

It has occurred to me that other people on CD who don't frequent the Freebie Forum and know how much is posted here, probably look at my post count and think all I do is post all day.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY...and National Pet Day!

We've had the prettiest kitten, about 6 months old, start hanging around our porch. She loves Izzy and follows him around when he is outside. My daughter found out that the cat had been left behind by someone in the neighborhood who moved. Everyone who would take the kitten in already has pets. So, people have been feeding her, but she doesn't have a home.

I'm allergic to cats and have the under-eye blue circles to prove it. Just being around cat stuff makes me sneeze. So, we made the decision we will keep her as a porch cat to make sure she is loved and fed properly. We will get a lint roller so Izzy can get off the cat hair before coming inside.

She is a super furry tangerine colored cat. Really quite pretty. No name as of yet.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/randimo.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by GloryB; 04-11-2012 at 08:06 AM..

Old 04-11-2012, 01:12 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,317,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
It has occurred to me that other people on CD who don't frequent the Freebie Forum and know how much is posted here, probably look at my post count and think all I do is post all day.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY...and National Pet Day!

We've had the prettiest kitten, about 6 months old, start hanging around our porch. She loves Izzy and follows him around when he is outside. My daughter found out that the cat had been left behind by someone in the neighborhood who moved. Everyone who would take the kitten in already has pets. So, people have been feeding her, but she doesn't have a home.

I'm allergic to cats and have the under-eye blue circles to prove it. Just being around cat stuff makes me sneeze. So, we made the decision we will keep her as a porch cat to make sure she is loved and fed properly. We will get a lint roller so Izzy can get off the cat hair before coming inside.

She is a super furry tangerine colored cat. Really quite pretty. No name as of yet.
I am so glad that I dont' live close by because I would be so tempted to move that kitty in with me. I already have 3 cats and my sister told me that if I got a fourth she was going to call Hoarders. LOL.

I always had a dog but after I lost my last one I decided no more pets. Still, I couldn't help but adopt all three of these at different times. I knew the owners and they were moving or were sick and couldn't take care of their cat any longer. So, over the years I have adopted 3 of them from different friends. They are such good company. Three very different personalities that light up my life. Four would be too many. Actually, 3 is too many but I could not say no to the last one I adopted.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:12 AM

Happy Thursday!

Wow this week is going by super fast.

The kitten seems to be doing fine. Izzy named her 'Goldabloom' like the gold tokens on Disney's - Jake and the Neverland Pirates cartoon he likes. I guess we'll end up calling her Goldie. I wish I wasn't allergic so she could come live inside. I really do like her...which is odd since I'm not that
much of a pet person.

Since it is a female, we DO need to look into getting her fixed. She actually should get a whole vet check up.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:00 AM

Camper,
I found another fun pic for you.....

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff