Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 04:05 PM

9,719 posts, read 14,256,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachliz View Post
rdlr--my first husband was from northeastern Pennsylvania. He lives here at the beach and has for many years though. He was PA Dutch so he wasn't "city" at all, but I broke the rule by marrying an outsider. No wonder he's an ex, huh? LOL!! Just joking around. And I LOVE the PA Dutch and Amish culture both here and in PA. Love their food as well!
Love you sense of humor!
Oh, Liz.....there's a queston here about local places to dine at the beach. You have all the answers for that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 01:27 AM

24 posts, read 43,578 times
With our pending move, we're looking forward to exploring the differences between WA state and DE, although my spouse is a DE native from 25ish years ago. I feel like DE packs a variety of terrains, activities, and people into three counties. We've visited relatives in DE almost every year, and I've been impressed with the number of people who seem genuine. And DE meets a major requirement of bordering the coast - we've never considered living in an interior state.

We are so excited about our move, but we have sooo much to do before then. We're trying to update our house before we go, so things are a bit chaotic. Our kitchen sink and cabinets are literally sitting in a trailer ready to be hauled off, with new cabinets on the way. All this while trying to pack, pare down, and keep other balls in the air.

I do want to say how helpful this forum has been - lots of great info and perspectives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware