Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 09:36 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,175,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Kellogg View Post
Was that supposed to be a poem?
Lol everyone thinks I'm purposefully
writing poetry here......
It's only when I post from my stupid phone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2016, 04:39 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,557,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Lol everyone thinks I'm purposefully
writing poetry here......
It's only when I post from my stupid phone
Too funny!

Old 04-14-2016, 05:57 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,252,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Sometimes I think these threads
are deliberately created to give
certain posters a platform to spew
really bad information.
Some supplements are dangerous.
That's a fact.

Bottom line- only a certifiable moron
would run out & buy supplements
based on what a complete stranger
on the internet pretends to know.

And if there's any teenagers reading
these threads-
Never trust the info you're
getting here.
It's not worth the risk.

Great post!
I couldn't have said it better myself.
But I just wanted to add that
Some drugs are bad too, especially if used off label and bought off the Internet.
Those supplements (or drugs) might cause paranoia or rage.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:03 PM

480 posts, read 623,106 times
OP back in a earlier post you said your trainer thinks you're not eating enough. He may be right, it sounds like your metabolism has adapted or slowed back down f rt om the initial changes you made.

I've been there. Eating more cruciferous vegetables during day, I prefer broccoli, and drinking lots of water can kick the metabolism back into fat burning mode. The water is really important, 1/2 to 1 gallon a day. Eat small meals every 2 to 3 hours.

Be sure you start your day with a good protein. 1 whole egg and 3 to 4 more egg whites is my go to breakfast. 1 piece of fruit in morning another around noon. No fruit after that the rest of the day. Stick to lower sugar fruits like apples, oranges, mango, papaya. No banana, too much sugar!

Stay away from all white flour, sugar, soda. Basic clean eating can seem boring but we've found so many healthy tasty nutritious meals we love now. Don't miss the carbs much, sometimes miss my nightly glass of red wine, but that was killing my fat loss.

Weight training along with aerobic cardio is important. The more muscle mass you retain the more fat, calories, energy your body needs. So keep up the protein intake, but good clean protein. Little red meat, 1 to 2xs a month. Ground turkey meat, chicken, fish, greek yogurt, canned tuna, sardines...all good protein.

Water, water, water. Water helps flush out the fat and restores your bodies cells, very important to drink good pure water!

Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss