Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 04:51 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,791,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Once?

Yeah, jar of peanut butter and a spoon is bad news. Picked it up when hiking. Always got my jar of peanut butter, sometimes two jars. Delicious calorie bomb and while I get sick of Clif bars, dehydrated meals, ramen, powdered potatoes, instant oatmeal, spam and tuna packets, I've never gotten tired of peanut butter.

Wish I could find the real stuff in plastic jars. I know some people for shorter trips repackage it into tubes or rolls or just plastic jars, but way too damn lazy. I do hate carrying the glass around when hiking.
So you’ll go hiking for 24 miles with a 60 lb pack on your back but too lazy to transfer a food from one package to another?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2021, 10:00 PM

21,830 posts, read 25,114,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
So you’ll go hiking for 24 miles with a 60 lb pack on your back but too lazy to transfer a food from one package to another?
Nope, Skippy. Not worth scooping the real stuff out of the jars.

Old 09-07-2021, 05:39 AM

1,994 posts, read 1,258,996 times
I'm having a problem with Arby's reuben sandwiches & the turkey & swiss wraps. Especially when I have coupons. I find them irresistible. I buy like 6 of them sometimes with a coupon at $3 each, take them home and cut them up in smaller pieces, freeze them and take one or two pieces on the road with me along with fruits & veggies. But when I buy them at first, I usually can't wait and eat one and sometimes two sandwiches before I get home.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:07 AM

164 posts, read 127,216 times
Hi,

Irresistible foods for me Pizza, Dry cake, and Chicken Nuggets.

Thanks

Old 09-10-2021, 10:24 AM

5,424 posts, read 3,485,395 times
Quote:
Once?

Yeah, jar of peanut butter and a spoon is bad news. Picked it up when hiking. Always got my jar of peanut butter, sometimes two jars. Delicious calorie bomb and while I get sick of Clif bars, dehydrated meals, ramen, powdered potatoes, instant oatmeal, spam and tuna packets, I've never gotten tired of peanut butter.

Wish I could find the real stuff in plastic jars. I know some people for shorter trips repackage it into tubes or rolls or just plastic jars, but way too damn lazy. I do hate carrying the glass around when hiking.
Yep, just once, I learned my lesson! I did recently buy the package of 6 or 8 little single serving containers (still 250 calories each ) and can control myself with those. lol

Old 09-11-2021, 12:56 AM

23,171 posts, read 26,184,870 times
Quote:
Once?

My Peter Pan is in plastic.

Old 09-19-2021, 06:46 PM

7 posts, read 4,513 times
Default Homemade

Pie. I try to only make it for guests and have them take home the leftovers. I made a mini sour cream apple pie Thursday. We were 4. It was just enough and it was so delicious!

Old 09-20-2021, 01:41 AM

1 posts, read 427 times
Definitely Ice cream

Old 09-20-2021, 08:23 AM

903 posts, read 664,395 times
Chocolate or peanut butter M&Ms.

Old 09-20-2021, 09:33 AM

50,346 posts, read 63,928,555 times
Potato chips and onion dip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss