Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2019, 02:02 PM

26,194 posts, read 21,605,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Great. We agree.
The customer is always right.
The customer isn’t always right, in reality they are wrong a lot of the time

Quote:
Perhaps I’m simply here to put “nothing new” concepts into words my fellow posters can understand.
Perhaps you simply are continually looking of adulation oddly from a group of strangers

Quote:
Thread title.
You have trouble following a conversation though

Quote:
How so? Think we should call 10 random financial advisors and ask if they’re willing to work with me? I know the advisors at my bank certainly aren’t this pushy...they practically beg to be of service to me. None have really cared where any money came from...just that you have it.
How your wealth was accumulated is a KYC requirement. I didn’t say you couldn’t find someone to work with you, they simply shouldn’t.

Quote:
Would you like to place a wager on the “how” in this situation preventing me from finding an advisor?

How’s $50,000 sound? You’re being publicly challenged.

Heck, if you weren’t in the argumentative teenager role at this point, even YOU wouldn’t turn down my money.
I wouldn’t work with you if you had millions to hand over. I don’t trust you so my professional license are not worth the risk

Quote:
Don’t really care how the industry works. If I want someone’s services, they either cooperate and get hired to do their thing....or they don’t and get fired.
You don’t care how the industry works but like many things you pretend to be an expert.You cant fire someone that isn’t working for you.

Old 12-29-2019, 03:12 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
The customer isn’t always right, in reality they are wrong a lot of the time
I’d only take the services of one that cares about what **I** want.

Quote:
Perhaps you simply are continually looking of adulation oddly from a group of strangers
Never asked for that - simply offered my lifestyle to those so inclined to also want it. I’ve always said do what makes you happy. My life isn’t for everyone but it might be for some.

Quote:
You have trouble following a conversation though
Not at all — I’ve continually directed attention to the thread title. Along the way I’ve cleared up many causes for concern.

Quote:
How your wealth was accumulated is a KYC requirement. I didn’t say you couldn’t find someone to work with you, they simply shouldn’t.
Opinion noted.

Quote:
I wouldn’t work with you if you had millions to hand over. I don’t trust you so my professional license are not worth the risk
I’m not seeking your services. How would one risk their professional license by not working with me? LoL

Old 12-29-2019, 04:16 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,120,088 times
Quote:

Never asked for that - simply offered my lifestyle to those so inclined to also want it. I’ve always said do what makes you happy. My life isn’t for everyone but it might be for some.

Not at all — I’ve continually directed attention to the thread title. Along the way I’ve cleared up many causes for concern.

Opinion noted.

I’m not seeking your services. How would one risk their professional license by not working with me? LoL
Because your a snake and if you do what snakes do you could compromise someones lively hood.

Old 12-29-2019, 04:53 PM

26,194 posts, read 21,605,372 times
Quote:
I hope you find someone that will take your money just to listen to BS

Quote:
I’m not seeking your services.
I’m aware but you did suggest I wouldn’t turn down your money. I certainly would because I don’t trust anything you say

Quote:
How would one risk their professional license by not working with me? LoL
I wouldn’t risk my license by working with you. I’m not sure how you were unclear as to what I was saying after stating I wouldn’t turn down your money.

Old 12-29-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
I hope you find someone that will take your money just to listen to BS
As I said - I have people wanting me...not me wanting them.

Quote:
I’m aware but you did suggest I wouldn’t turn down your money. I certainly would because I don’t trust anything you say
You don’t have to. This is a forum...don’t trust anyone.

Quote:
I wouldn’t risk my license by working with you. I’m not sure how you were unclear as to what I was saying after stating I wouldn’t turn down your money.
I’m unsure of how anything I’ve ever done or said would put anyone’s license at risk. Stop being weird.

Old 12-29-2019, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
Because your a snake and if you do what snakes do you could compromise someones lively hood.
Give me a few quotes that characterize me as a snake.

Old 12-29-2019, 06:29 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,583,898 times
Quote:
As I said - I have people wanting me...not me wanting them.
lol

Old 12-29-2019, 07:57 PM

10,352 posts, read 8,578,998 times
Quote:
As I said - I have people warning me...not me warning them.

You don’t have to. This is a forum...don’t trust anyone.

I’m unsure of how anything I’ve ever done or said would put anyone’s license at risk. Stop being weird.
Fixed it for you.

Old 12-29-2019, 08:07 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,120,088 times
Quote:
Give me a few quotes that characterize me as a snake.
Your hatred for the homeless and lack of empathy

Old 12-29-2019, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
Your hatred for the homeless and lack of empathy
When? Quotes? Anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics