Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 01:11 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
From the CNN Debate

Ron Paul Booed at CNN - Tea Party Debate

These people have been trying to take down WTC for at least 20 years.

You can't blame us for their actions. You just can't - and expect to be supported by the people you blame - especially for our actions post 9/11.

Ron Paul knows that sometimes the truth is going to hurt bad!
Tells it like it is. No sugarcoating it, to make it look like a rose but smell like the crap it is.

Truth is not pretty all the time, like the delusional ignorant would like to think it is, to feel all good inside.

The guy is not lying to you just to get elected, like all the others standing on that stage. He tells you the truth, so you can be informed and an educated citizen of the most unique nation on earth.

Ron Paul is no Neocon!

Ron Paul - 2012
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 01:12 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,839,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInAmerica View Post
I don't tell you who to vote for, you don't tell me who to vote for. K? k.... and I don't care if I split any votes. I already posted my position on this issue many times here.
WTH has this got to do with my post?

Old 09-13-2011, 01:18 PM

865 posts, read 676,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
WTH has this got to do with my post?
If you weren't intending to push the some unelectable babble, then I apologize. I read too much into it.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:21 PM

Quote:
If you weren't intending to push the some unelectable babble, then I apologize. I read too much into it.
Apology accepted.

But, I must admit, I left room open for Ron Paul not making it through on a republican ticket, if that possibility got on your nerves, I apologize. But don't hold your breath for him making it thru either (your wish or mine won't matter).

Old 09-13-2011, 03:06 PM

2,618 posts, read 6,165,687 times
Quote:
Ron Paul could become President, redraw our military offensive and congress could be in total gridlock for the next 4 years. We would STILL start to pay off our debts if that happened, and come close to balancing our budget. How bad is that?
I look at this election from this perspective....

We are heading down a road that will lead to the downfall of the US from within. 2012 isn't about electing someone like Ron Paul to fix everything and make it better in a single term.....instead it's about electing someone like Ron Paul to change course and steer us in the right direction.

I'm fully convinced that politicians are nothing more than career men and will cater to those that can further their career. Right now, the banks, elite corporations, and special interest groups are the ones responsible for funding the campaign money for these status quo candidates. Their interests will be served before ours.

However, if a man like Ron Paul can win the presidency on a grass roots campaign from individual contributions of middle class, hard working citizens (as well as the youth and military citizens as he is), then future politicians will realize that they can further their career by catering to the people to get elected and not the corporatocracy/facist establishment. Ron Paul is here to set an example, to lead by doing it himself, and to win with the backing of the people. If he's successful, we have a much brighter future of politicians to rise from his accomplishment.

Quote:
Whats your idea then, Mr. Fence Sitting Drama Queen? All of this subjective complaining, and your contribution is?
He doesn't have one. This is what he does, he is best to be ignored. Some men don't care about logic or reason....and if they do, they just simply don't understand it.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:11 PM

865 posts, read 676,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
He doesn't have one. This is what he does, he is best to be ignored. Some men don't care about logic or reason....and if they do, they just simply don't understand it.
I don't think he will be of legal age to vote anyways. That, or he's claiming RP to be unelectable, while he remains uneducable?

Old 09-13-2011, 03:14 PM

100 posts, read 329,034 times
the crowd reminded of a bunch of ignorant, brain-washed pigs, just cheering and booing stuff they didnt even understand

Old 09-13-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I don't think he will be of legal age to vote anyways. That, or he's claiming RP to be unelectable, while he remains uneducable?
Now I know why "Made in America" is such a rarity these days.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:34 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,488,958 times
Everything Ron Paul said was accurate in every detail. You are right that he probably can't get elected for that reason.

The other candidates won't slap the American electorate in the face and tell them to wake the hell up. They'll just send more of our money overseas and our kids to war and we'll go on loving them for it.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:12 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,467,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
These so called "debates" are not designed to allow candidates to express their views. They are designed to elicit soundbites. People who base their voting on soundbites are ill informed and why we end up with one agenda driven globalist Progressive after another in the White House instead of a POTUS who actually takes seriously his oath and obligation to uphold the US Constitution. The media is in the business of promoting the political status quo.
I know that and I agree. I still think if he just reworked a few sentences where he could inject some credible background, it would make a big difference. He could even start out by saying, "Even our CIA tells us...... ". Or "Based on verifiable records........" He has all the answers, he just has to keep it super simple. K.I.S.S. He should stop making it sound like it is just what he believes.

It is all about how to package the truth. Where there is a will, there is a way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections