Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2012, 06:35 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,193,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
They won't be called FEMA camps, they will be called something like Emergency Relief Centers. After Katrina, did they not turn the stadium into a large camp, declare Marshall Law, and remove weapons from law abiding citizens?
Ah so that is the type of "camp" that has you all worried? Local officials opening up the Super Dome as a shelter of last resort for those who had been unable to evacuate the city, as they had in previous hurricanes? Hah I love it, you make me appreciate my sanity.

Quote:
I just read about a new Smart Phone app, that you can call anonymously to snitch on anybody you don't like and the Feds will investigate them. In New Orleans, they are putting bright orange stickers on houses they have been to, as a result of a Crime Stoppers tip. Regardless whether anything came of it.
I assume the app you are talking about is this: Crimestoppers introduces new smart phone app for tipsters | NOLA.com

Iit is no different than telephone tip lines that have been in place for decades, welcome to 2012 people have smart phones now. You'll note it is a New Orleans Crime Stoppers (not Federal as you say) and there certainly isn't any guarantee of an investigation against anyone you don't like, but hey that is how you tin hatters work just play loose with the facts to try to spread fear.

Quote:
The gov't is conspiring against us - wake up. You are with us or with them. I know which side you are on, slack, but they will eat their own, so if you think you will be safe, you're a fool.
Yes, it is kind of ironic that the small minority who exhibit paranoid delusional behavior think everyone else are fools for not having their same irrational fears. Your condition is not unique, there have been nutcases babbling about the black helicopters for some time. It is unfortunate for you as that must be a hard life living in constant fear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 07:19 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,449,841 times
Quote:

Is there a part 2? I would have liked to have heard what he started to say when the recording ended.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:45 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Looks like there are more from Steele

there are a couple on youtube that overlap.
Here he says don't try to fix a broken system, replace it.

Ex CIA agent explains how to delete the elite! - YouTube

you don't believe in black helicopters slack?

Former CIA Black Ops member confesses NWO plan - YouTube

IS ANYBODY THERE?

Old 03-03-2012, 12:38 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times
You should ask yourself where you want your money going and what you want it doing.

There is increasing consolidation and offloading of debt to "the public" while profits are kept and privatized. This is a global pattern.

There are interesting solutions out there, that should be discussed more often.

Ending Taxation - The Only Game in Town - 2011 - YouTube

I find it disappointing that so many so-called adults on here cannot make their points w/o name calling, repeatedly. Not only does it degrade any sort of conversation, reflect on you personally, but sets a bad example to other people, younger or older imo.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:46 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,193,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I find it disappointing that so many so-called adults on here cannot make their points w/o name calling, repeatedly. Not only does it degrade any sort of conversation, reflect on you personally, but sets a bad example to other people, younger or older imo.
Agreed.

Quote:
You are with us or with them. I know which side you are on, slack, but they will eat their own, so if you think you will be safe, you're a fool.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Agreed.
I think peeps know "name-calling" when they see it.

I find behavior is a more reliable indicator than words when it comes to actual thoughts. Be it "agreement" or "disagreement", in this case.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:28 PM

A different way to look at this path forward. I love this lady. Hear her out. This is a message for all of us, but especially for slack and his compadres.

Ex-New World Order Banker Tells ALL ! part 1 - YouTube

Old 03-03-2012, 02:51 PM

Love his new ad, Three of a Kind

Ron Paul Ad - Three of a Kind HD - YouTube

Old 03-03-2012, 03:00 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
This strategist says the boooing of Ron Paul regarding nation building at the Tea party Debate in Tampa is helping him because it gets him noticed!

This experts says support for Ron Paul is very "deep". He said it was "deeper than anything I've seen in decades". Maybe "like...Bobby Kennedy".

"Ron Paul Has The Deepest Support I've Seen In Decades!" - YouTube!

Ron Paul hasn't surged since his teenage years.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:15 PM

Quote:
A different way to look at this path forward. I love this lady. Hear her out. This is a message for all of us, but especially for slack and his compadres.

Ex-New World Order Banker Tells ALL ! part 1 - YouTube
Frenemy conversion... LOL.

Ultimately, I do believe it does come down to awareness and participation in either love or fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections