Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2012, 03:16 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times

Advertisements

from today, March 3.
The crowd went wild. I turned my video camera on:

Ron Paul Rally at Bell Harbor International Conference Center - YouTube

Paul continued to rev the crowed up with a reminder of his recent capture of six delegates in the Wyoming caucus, and the importance of strong turnout in Washington State.
http://uwelectioneye.seattletimes.co...ly-in-seattle/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,449,841 times
This was a speech after the Washington state caucus and after half the votes were counted and he was in second place...

Ron Paul Washington State Post Caucus Speech 3/3/12 - YouTube

Old 03-03-2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Looks like there are more from Steele

there are a couple on youtube that overlap.
Here he says don't try to fix a broken system, replace it.

Ex CIA agent explains how to delete the elite! - YouTube

you don't believe in black helicopters slack?

Former CIA Black Ops member confesses NWO plan - YouTube

IS ANYBODY THERE?
Wow! What a shame they killed him. I wonder if Alex Jones ever interviewed him? People like him lend credibility to what we all should have figured out by now is our actual reality as opposed to the
lies we've all been fed.

I've learned so much from John Perkins as well-- author of Confessions of an Economic Hitman. He's done a bunch of interviews that are on YouTube.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:22 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,191,946 times
By surging I guess if you mean pathetically losing then yeah he's surging.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
A different way to look at this path forward. I love this lady. Hear her out. This is a message for all of us, but especially for slack and his compadres.

Ex-New World Order Banker Tells ALL ! part 1 - YouTube
She's great! She fills in the blanks that Ron Paul hasn't yet touched on in his speeches (but I'm sure he'd agree). She says like he does to talk with your enemies but goes further to explain why our goal should be for everyone to live.

She's so right about the stupid elites thinking that by killing most of us they are going to somehow benefit. Who will be around to serve them after we all die? I don't think they've thought that far ahead. I'd don't think they'd like the world or themselves very much after disposing of so many of us.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:02 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Wow! What a shame they killed him. I wonder if Alex Jones ever interviewed him? People like him lend credibility to what we all should have figured out by now is our actual reality as opposed to the
lies we've all been fed.

I've learned so much from John Perkins as well-- author of Confessions of an Economic Hitman. He's done a bunch of interviews that are on YouTube.
Yeah sick stuff. Tax dollars at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzIw44w00ow#!

Old 03-03-2012, 11:15 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,490,492 times
Conspiracy theorists. Paul Supporters. Demented. Really sick people. That's how they come-off.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:31 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
I'm not quite sure what this is all about, I need to read this again and try to comprehend what the game is. Apparently my state of CA has already passed it. It's called the National Popular Vote Compact and will change the way we elect Presidents.
Warning! Progressives’ NPV Plan for White House Control, 2012 & Permanently

October 21, 2011, 8:40 am By Guest Author
The NPVC is a bill now moving state-by-state to make the popular vote winner President by bypassing normal requirements to amend the Constitution. Tts outcome would ensure the Presidency would be declared by giving all the required 270 Electoral Votes needed for a “winner” to the candidate who wins the largest number of popular votes nationally – no matter how small the win margin and no difference how many states voted to oppose him. Here’s how it works:

LIST OF STATUS State-by-State HERE: There is currently no single site online that has real-time, complete, and accurate status on this outrageous measure. So save this info:
ELECTORAL THEFT LAW ALREADY PASSED IN: CA, HI, IL, NJ, MD, MA, VT, RI, D.C., and most recently NY AR, CT, DE, MI, NV, NM, NC, OR, VT (& according to NPV site CO has now passed it in both chambers and sent it to the Governor for signing.)
http://kommoncents.blogspot.com/2012/03/stealth-attack-warning-heard-about-this.html

National Popular Vote -- Electoral college reform by direct election of the President

Old 03-03-2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Conspiracy theorists. Paul Supporters. Demented. Really sick people. That's how they come-off.

Cute little piglet picture - YouTube

Old 03-03-2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
I'm not quite sure what this is all about, I need to read this again and try to comprehend what the game is. Apparently my state of CA has already passed it. It's called the National Popular Vote Compact and will change the way we elect Presidents.
Warning! Progressives’ NPV Plan for White House Control, 2012 & Permanently

October 21, 2011, 8:40 am By Guest Author
The NPVC is a bill now moving state-by-state to make the popular vote winner President by bypassing normal requirements to amend the Constitution. Tts outcome would ensure the Presidency would be declared by giving all the required 270 Electoral Votes needed for a “winner” to the candidate who wins the largest number of popular votes nationally – no matter how small the win margin and no difference how many states voted to oppose him. Here’s how it works:

LIST OF STATUS State-by-State HERE: There is currently no single site online that has real-time, complete, and accurate status on this outrageous measure. So save this info:
ELECTORAL THEFT LAW ALREADY PASSED IN: CA, HI, IL, NJ, MD, MA, VT, RI, D.C., and most recently NY AR, CT, DE, MI, NV, NM, NC, OR, VT (& according to NPV site CO has now passed it in both chambers and sent it to the Governor for signing.)
http://kommoncents.blogspot.com/2012/03/stealth-attack-warning-heard-about-this.html

National Popular Vote -- Electoral college reform by direct election of the President

Nothing surprises me anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections