Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2012, 01:45 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I find the RP issue to be odd. You have a Repug candidate that is
1) conservative on social issues
2) for reducing the Fed Gov
3) For fiscal responsability

He has a track record, experience and unique ideas that will work...
yet the Repugs aren't for him...

instead they like an idiot that can't get elected in his own state or the silver spoon candidate that has ZERO experience. ... sorry removing a silver spoon form your mouth doesn't constitute work. being the bank behind a take over deal doesn't either.

So the most repug candidate gets ignored.... So when faced with what they claim the y want... they turn tail... go figure...
Somehow I doubt this guy is gonna be conservative.

Game Over, Mittens - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2012, 02:10 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
Somehow I doubt this guy is gonna be conservative.

Game Over, Mittens - YouTube
won't let me rep you again.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Oh come on QG. She looked a little dishevelled. However, you can't tell a book by its cover. Did you listen to what she said? I think she made a lot of sense. In fact a lot of what she said was similar in some respects to a recent speech Alex Jones gave to a big audience in Dallas Texas.
Alex Jones: Blueprint to Defeat The New World Order from Dallas, Texas - YouTube
thank you for this. I found it inspiring, and have decided to be more confrontational, and not wait for somebody else to respond to inane accusations or disinformation. Alex may not be the smartest guy or best speaker, but he speaks from the heart, and has done his research. He's a lone wolf that deserves a lot of respect. I'd be lost without his websites, I bet his books are a fun read.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
thank you for this. I found it inspiring, and have decided to be more confrontational, and not wait for somebody else to respond to inane accusations or disinformation. Alex may not be the smartest guy or best speaker, but he speaks from the heart, and has done his research. He's a lone wolf that deserves a lot of respect. I'd be lost without his websites, I bet his books are a fun read.
I don't think you need to be more "confrontational". Just have solid footing, find your way and don't be swayed by others.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I don't think you need to be more "confrontational". Just have solid footing, find your way and don't be swayed by others.
I was of the opinion that the people were smart enough not to fall for the lies and diversions. I was wrong, they do need to be countered.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:33 PM

I cannot believe what O'Reilly just said.
He says, none of the 4 Republican candidates have been able to make the case for liberty, none of them can make freedom the banner issue. Then he says that he could do it!
WTF does he think Ron Paul has been talking about??? I can't stand it, I'd rather watch Ed or Mathews. or the Turk, I expect this kind of crap from them.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I cannot believe what O'Reilly just said.
He says, none of the 4 Republican candidates have been able to make the case for liberty, none of them can make freedom the banner issue. Then he says that he could do it!
WTF does he think Ron Paul has been talking about??? I can't stand it, I'd rather watch Ed or Mathews. or the Turk, I expect this kind of crap from them.
Not from O'Reilly? Seriously, don't beat yourself over the head w/ garbage. I would just focus on constructive areas.

O'Reilly is a joke. Not sure who actually watches him, except maybe himself, but even then I think he probably nauseates himself. LOL.

He comes off like a guilt ridden control freak. Not sure he knows what freedom is.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:58 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Not from O'Reilly? Seriously, don't beat yourself over the head w/ garbage. I would just focus on constructive areas.

O'Reilly is a joke. Not sure who actually watches him, except maybe himself, but even then I think he probably nauseates himself. LOL.

He comes off like a guilt ridden control freak. Not sure he knows what freedom is.
I don't think I would call him guilt ridden, why do you say that? he can appeal to be very arrogant much of the time, but as for who watches him? Well he happens to have the highest rating of any show in the time slot and by about doutble or more. I guess some people watch him.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:42 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Your evidence being.... Alex Jones, who makes money selling conspiracy theories. Ron Paul lost South Carolina by 27%, but actually won?

Which ones?

More details on the impending curfews available at the Alex Jones bookstore. Buy now.
If all the votes were really counted and reported as they were taken and not disregarded or thrown away or not counted at all, we'd have found that Ron Paul honestly won the popular vote in many of the states that were given to Romney or Santorum. It's just common sense. Not that many voters are THAT STUPID. There have to be at least a third or more of voters who know what FREEDOM is and want it restored. There also have to be just as many who aren't war-mongers. 1/3 of the voters supporting Ron Paul would be enough for him to not only pick up delegates but to also win the popular vote in several states if the votes weren't tampered with.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:58 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
According to this report, it is a "race between Romney and Paul" for the most delegates. "Santorum and Gingrich are much farther behind".

Ben Swann On Fox News Panel About Ohio Primary 03/05/12 - YouTube

They concluded that "Ohioans aren't just interested in beating Obama. They want a candidate they can BELIEVE in" which has to mean Ron Paul unless Ohioans are war mongers and like the NDAA and slavery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections