Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2011, 08:09 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Oh I've known about him for AGES. I think everyone that knows the story of the Federal Reserve knows of Edward Griffin and that he wrote The Creature from Jekyll Island which explains all the deceit in planning for the Federal Reserve Bank and the big power grab of the banksters to take back control of the money supply from the people.

I've been subscribing to his enewsletters for years too. I recommend that anyone that hasn't heard about him start off familiarizing themselves with him beginning with your clip though.
Nice recommendation. Griffin is the conspiracy nut who believes there is no HIV virus, peddles quack cancer cures saying it results from dietary deficiency, and of course is a chem trail nut.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 08:11 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Nice recommendation. Griffin is the conspiracy nut who believes there is no HIV virus, peddles quack cancer cures saying it results from dietary deficiency, and of course is a chem trail nut.
What have you done for the world?

Old 12-27-2011, 08:29 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
That's keepin em honest.

Iowa GOP moving vote-count to 'undisclosed location' - POLITICO.com

read some of the comments at the bottom of the article.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:20 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
What have you done for the world?
My contributions are huge acting as agent for the secret information suppression department.

Whenever I see civilians in internet forums like you that are more clever than the rest of the sheep and threaten to expose how we have thousands of tight-lipped participants working to spray chemicals from tiny hidden tanks on airliners 35k feet up to dumb the population down and make them sick and weak I rush in to denounce them, preserving the secrets our nefarious spraying programs.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:34 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
My contributions are huge acting as agent for the secret information suppression department.

Whenever I see civilians in internet forums like you that are more clever than the rest of the sheep and threaten to expose how we have thousands of tight-lipped participants working to spray chemicals from tiny hidden tanks on airliners 35k feet up to dumb the population down and make them sick and weak I rush in to denounce them, preserving the secrets our nefarious spraying programs.
Oh! The S.I.S.D. You are well connected. Most people don't even know about you guys.

You let some photos get out. Do a better job, or the people may wake up.

“Chemtrail” Aircraft Photos » Contrail Science

Old 12-29-2011, 07:57 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Well now that Michelle Bachmann's campaign manager, Kent Sorenson has jumped ship over to none other than Ron Paul's Campaign, this can only help Paul's campaign surge even MORE!

Kent Sorenson on CNN discussing his swtich from Bachmann to Paul - YouTube

Old 12-29-2011, 08:06 PM

Great article about perhaps about how Ron Paul starts out some days when he's on the road.

Ron Paul's Lonely Breakfast of Champions - 2012 Decoded

Old 12-29-2011, 08:10 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Well now that Michelle Bachmann's campaign manager, Kent Sorenson has jumped ship over to none other than Ron Paul's Campaign, this can only help Paul's campaign surge even MORE!

Kent Sorenson on CNN discussing his swtich from Bachmann to Paul - YouTube

He is lying through his teeth, in the very first part of his interview. He was offered some payment to join Pauls campaign(to do something that he is good at)

He looks down at the ground and stumbles on his words.... Lying

Old 12-29-2011, 08:10 PM

This is a N.Y. Times article about the "Christmas with Ron Paul" program that is pretty interesting. There is a similar "New Year's with Ron Paul" in NH .

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/29/us...ause.html?_r=1

Old 12-29-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
No actually we all know that chemotherapy is a wonderful wholesome nutrient and those of us who get Cancer are just deficient in it (NOT).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections