Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2011, 12:18 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,455,677 times

Advertisements

Ron Paul keeps surging....

Evidently Ron Paul is gaining overall support at the rate of about 1% per day over the past five days while Romney and Gingrich are LOSING support at the rate of about half a percent per day.

Ron Paul Gains 5% on Gingrich and Romney in 5 Days, Despite Smears: Gallup - The End Run
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Emily, you are touching on a subject, voting, that has been so corrupted it's absolutely frightening. What a joke that Hillary dares to question Russia's election results. I stayed up til the wee hours watching a long video called 'hacking democracy'. It's about a grandmother that questioned the voting machines and the journey she took to start this activist website, blackboxvoting.org. We must not trust this system, it is full of holes. Please avail yourself of some of this information. Here they have broken up the long video I watched into 8 min. segments.

If we don't start getting involved, and monitor this coming election, the naysayers are right, RP doesn't stand a chance.

Black Box Voting - America's Elections Watchdog Group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hNxBa6KENE

Black Box Voting - America's Elections Watchdog Group
Towards that end of keeping the vote counting honest this site TransparentVote.net has been established. Here's a little description about how it is supposed to work.

TransparentVote.net - Do you really trust AP and the MSM to report the election results? | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty (http://www.dailypaul.com/192155/do-you-really-trust-msm-to-report-the-election-results-from-iowa-and-nh - broken link)

They seem to think that having someone at each precinct to video tape the results and then later upload the tape to this site is the most efficient way to do this. Just as important is keeping a tally of the results and I'm not sure if this site has that capability. I think it is HIGH time there be AT LEAST one independent place where the votes can be kept track of because according to multiple sources, especially at the state level , the big party political machines step in and 'fix" the numbers.

What was just as sickening was to hear that there are plants that even the candidates might not know about who are high up in the candidate's campaign management who work against not for the candidate without the candidate realizing it. It was suggested that Ron Paul in 2008 had a few of these types supposedly "running" his campaign which probably had a bearing on his last year's results. If he'd had solid Ron Paul supporters throughout the staff maybe we would have seen that the results were actually better for Paul in 08.

Thanks for the movie link... can't wait to start watching and Merry Christmas to you and everyone!

Old 12-24-2011, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Towards that end of keeping the vote counting honest this site TransparentVote.net has been established. Here's a little description about how it is supposed to work.

TransparentVote.net - Do you really trust AP and the MSM to report the election results? | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty (http://www.dailypaul.com/192155/do-you-really-trust-msm-to-report-the-election-results-from-iowa-and-nh - broken link)

They seem to think that having someone at each precinct to video tape the results and then later upload the tape to this site is the most efficient way to do this. Just as important is keeping a tally of the results and I'm not sure if this site has that capability. I think it is HIGH time there be AT LEAST one independent place where the votes can be kept track of because according to multiple sources, especially at the state level , the big party political machines step in and 'fix" the numbers.

What was just as sickening was to hear that there are plants that even the candidates might not know about who are high up in the candidate's campaign management who work against not for the candidate without the candidate realizing it. It was suggested that Ron Paul in 2008 had a few of these types supposedly "running" his campaign which probably had a bearing on his last year's results. If he'd had solid Ron Paul supporters throughout the staff maybe we would have seen that the results were actually better for Paul in 08.

Thanks for the movie link... can't wait to start watching and Merry Christmas to you and everyone!
Wow! I watched the whole thing. I bet our elections over the past 15 or 20 years have been rigged. I couldn't believe how easy the manufacturer Diebold made it for those votes to be counted incorrectly by any hacker to get in and change an executable file in each memory card for each machine IN EACH PRECINCT! The tampering doesn't begin at the state level it can be done very easily at the local level as the 9 of 9 clip of the movie shows. It STINKS to HIGH HEAVEN. It is rotten to the core. The more I learn about things like this, the harder it is to be proud of much about this country. It literally is going down the toilet and the majority of Congress seems to want it to continue and the majority of Americans are too naive to realize it is even happening.

Old 12-24-2011, 07:16 PM

This guy is a real supporter (almost evangelical) and he is a riot : )

Ron Paul: Ushers In Life, Won't Waste It In War - YouTube

Old 12-24-2011, 07:24 PM

Here he says why Ron Paul should NOT reach out to Blacks.

Ron Paul, Touch The Negro 4 Votes - YouTube

Old 12-24-2011, 07:43 PM

Ron Paul Can't Win...Horse Excrement! - YouTube

In this one (not in the tape but in the comments section) he says that the Media or people in general saying that Ron Paul can't win is like the Klansmen saying blacks would never be free.

Old 12-24-2011, 07:49 PM

Another "Fair" and Unbalanced report by Fox News on Iowa and NH and Romney, Gingrich and Paul.

FOX News finally admits Ron Paul will win Iowa Caucuses - YouTube

Old 12-24-2011, 09:01 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post

Ron Paul Can't Win...Horse Excrement! - YouTube

In this one (not in the tape but in the comments section) he says that the Media or people in general saying that Ron Paul can't win is like the Klansmen saying blacks would never be free.

I Support Ron Paul - YouTube

Old 12-25-2011, 12:16 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Emily, meet S. Edward Griffin. I think you're going to love this guy! He talks about Ron Paul alot, along with our system and what we need to do. To be honest, I'm only about 1/4 of the way thru this, but I can't wait to share it.

The Collectivist Conspiracy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdu0N1-tvU

Last edited by claudhopper; 12-25-2011 at 01:00 AM..

Old 12-25-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Emily, meet S. Edward Griffin. I think you're going to love this guy! He talks about Ron Paul alot, along with our system and what we need to do. To be honest, I'm only about 1/4 of the way thru this, but I can't wait to share it.

The Collectivist Conspiracy

G. Edward Griffin - The Collectivist Conspiracy - YouTube

Oh I've known about him for AGES. I think everyone that knows the story of the Federal Reserve knows of Edward Griffin and that he wrote The Creature from Jekyll Island which explains all the deceit in planning for the Federal Reserve Bank and the big power grab of the banksters to take back control of the money supply from the people.

I've been subscribing to his enewsletters for years too. I recommend that anyone that hasn't heard about him start off familiarizing themselves with him beginning with your clip though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections